剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And he can't hurt anyone any more.
他再也不会伤害任何人了
And tell her that I forgive her
告诉她 我原谅她
for turning me in to the police.
向警♥察♥告发我
Tell her that she did the right thing.
告诉她 她做得对
He says you did the right thing,
他说 你向警♥察♥告发他
turning him in to the police.
是对的
I didn't turn him in.
我没有告发他
Is that what this is about? Are you trying to get me
这就是你们的目的吗 你们想让我
to admit that I blew the whistle on my husband?
承认我检举了我丈夫吗
No. No. Julian thought...
不 朱利安以为
I don't care what he thought!
我才不管他怎么想
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
I didn't turn Julian in.
我没有告发朱利安
I did.
是我
Joseph, you called the police on your father?
约瑟 是你报♥警♥来抓你♥爸♥爸的
Why?
为什么
Because I didn't want him making you miserable.
因为我不想让你为他难过
I couldn't stand to watch any more, but I didn't know he'd die.
我看不下去了 但我不知道他会死
I just wanted him to go away for a while.
我只想让他离开一阵子
Joseph... Don't touch me!
约瑟 别碰我
Because of me he's dead.
他会死 全是我的错
What's happening?
这是怎么了
Julian's laughing.
朱利安在笑
Why?
为什么
Because it was my son who turned me in.
因为告发我的人 是我儿子
Not you, Rachel. My son.
不是你 瑞秋 是我的儿子
Protecting his mother.
为了保护他妈妈
He's happy
他很高兴
that you were protecting your mother.
你为了保护你妈妈
He's telling you you did the right thing.
他在告诉你 你做得对
You know what? That makes me wanna hug him.
知道吗 这让我想拥抱他
You're lying!
你撒谎
No, I'm not. You see him?
不 我没有 你能看见他吗
Yes.
是的
Then what's behind his right ear?
那他右耳背后有什么
What? Behind his right ear!
什么 在他右耳后面
He put a tattoo there that he said was for me when I was born.
他说为了我的出生而纹上的
What is it?
是什么
It's a white dove.
是一只白鸽
Wings outstretched.
展翅翱翔
What else does he say?
他还说了什么
He wants you to become the man he was trying to be.
他想让你成为 他希望成为的人
To learn forgiveness.
学会宽恕他人
He says that being unforgiving...
他说记仇
Is like drinking poison.
就像喝毒药
...is like drinking poison
就像自己喝毒药
and waiting for the other person to die.
还期望别人去死
Ask Rachel if she got my letters.
问问瑞秋有没有收到我的信
He's asking about some letters.
他想问关于信的事
I didn't open them.
我没有看过
I was mad at him.
我当时很生他的气
Do you still have them?
你还留着吗
He wants you both to read them.
他想让你们都看看
He said it'll help you understand.
他说能帮助你们理解
Look at them.
看看他们
My beautiful wife and son.
我漂亮的妻儿
I had it all, you know?
我曾经一度拥有
And I just threw it away.
我却离弃了他们
He's sorry that he threw your love away.
他很抱歉 他抛弃了你们的爱
He didn't throw it away.
他没有抛弃
Julian!
朱利安
Even though you tried.
就算你试过
God knows, when you went to jail, I tried.
天知道 你入狱时 我也试过
But, damn it, I always loved you.
但是 该死的 我一直爱你
He needs to cross over now.
他现在需要超度
But he can't do that until he knows that you forgive him.
但他必须取得你们的原谅才能走
We do.
我们原谅了
We do forgive him.
我们原谅他了
And tell him
告诉他
that I love him, too.
我也爱他
I wish there was something I could do.
真希望我能为他做点什么
Tell him there is something he can do.
告诉他 可以做一件事
Go to the parents of the man that I killed,
去找我错杀的人的父母
find a way to befriend them.
想方设法去帮助他们
But don't tell them who you are.
但别告诉他们你是谁
Do good things for them.
为他们做些好事
Make their lives easier.
让他们的生活更轻松些
Make a difference.
不要像我
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
Jim?
吉姆
Is he gone?
他走了吗
I am so glad Andrea talked you into having this lunch with me.
真高兴安德里亚能说服你和我共进午餐
Actually, Andrea told me not to come.
其实 安德里亚让我别来
What?
什么
But it's been an extraordinary weekend and...
但这个周末非常特别
I've just been doing a lot of thinking about forgiveness
我一直在思考如何宽恕他人
and what people do to each other.
互相帮助
That is so cool of you, Migs.
梅格斯 你真是太好了
So then, now, I guess, would be a good time
现在应该可以谈谈
for us to talk about what happened freshman year.
大一那年发生的事情了
Migs, look...
梅格斯
The thing...
我想说
My thing is, don't dwell, you know?
我想说的是 别耿耿于怀了
Dwell?
耿耿于怀
No matter what happened back then,
不管过去发生过什么
I totally, totally believe in what you can do.
我完全相信你的能力
In fact, it's why I'm here.
其实 这也是我来的目的
What?
什么
Do you remember my aunt Ruth?
你还记得我的露丝阿姨吗
Kind of a pain in the butt, bad breath.
很讨人厌 口臭
She lived outside Grandview.
她就住在美景镇旁
She got sick last summer.
她去年夏天病了
I put in some long, hard weekends
我陪她熬了好几周
with that woman toward the end,
直到她去世
and she totally promised me
她才答应
she was leaving me this emerald necklace.
把那条翡翠项链留给我
Like real emerald, Melinda,
真翡翠啊 梅林达
with diamonds all around it and everything.
周围还镶着一圈钻石呢
Anyway, she died.
总之 她死了
And guess what? No necklace.
你猜怎么着 找不到项链
I combed the entire house.
我翻遍了整栋房♥子
So when I saw you, I thought...
我见到你 我就想
What?
怎么了
I suddenly feel much better.
我突然感觉好多了
Oh. Good.
好极了
Good. You know, me, too.
很好 我也是
Yeah, because I realise that
因为我发现
what you did to me is nothing
跟你每天对自己的作为相比
compared to what you do to yourself every day.
你对我做的不算什么
And it gives me some perspective, you know?
这让我看清了某些东西
Wow. Time has just zoomed right by.
时光飞逝啊
I got to run.
我得走了
This was fun, Lexi.
勒西 和你吃饭很愉快
And as far as the necklace goes, well, I would...
至于项链的事 我会
I would keep looking.
我会继续找的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表