剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What? Tomorrow.
什么 明天
We'll ask Gwen straight out what she wants,
我们直接问格温想要什么
and I'll respect her wishes,
我会尊重她的意愿
but if she says that
但如果她说
she wants me to stay with her,
她要我留在她身边
I want you to leave us both alone.
我希望你别再烦我们
It was a very interesting conversation.
这场对话非常有趣
I asked the Tax Board who paid my bill,
我问税务局 谁帮我付清了税款
and they said it was one Andrea Moreno.
他们说那人名叫安德里亚·莫里诺
I didn't want you to know.
我不想让你知道的
Obviously.
显然如此
How do you have this kind of money?
你哪来这么多钱
I have a little nest egg put away.
我存了一笔养老金
And it's fine, okay? So don't worry.
这没什么 别担心
I'm stunned.
我太吃惊了
And...I can't accept it. It's just too much.
我不能接受 太多了
Look, just pay me back
等你有钱了
when you can afford it, okay?
再还给我 好吗
Or better yet... What?
又或者 什么
You could accept the $ 15,000 as a down payment.
你可以把这1.5万当成定金
For what?
什么定金
For making me your partner.
让我成为你的合伙人
Andrea, I already consider you my partner.
安德里亚 我早就把你当成合伙人了
Look, Melinda, I love it here. You know,
梅林达 我喜欢这里
I love the people, and I love this place,
我喜欢这里的人 喜欢这个地方
and I have a little bit of money put away,
我有一笔存款
and I could pay you something really fair,
能够为你付出一些东西
and we could grow this place together.
我们可以共同经营这里
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Well, say, "Yes."
那就说"好"
I mean, "yes" is all you have to say.
你只要说声"好"
You could say, "Yes."
你可以说"好"
Yes.
好
Yeah, yes?
同意了吗
Yes, I would love for you to be my partner.
是的 我非常愿意你成为我的合伙人
Oh, thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
You don't know how much this means to me.
你不明白这对我意义有多大
We're gonna be partners.
我们是合伙人了
My life just got much easier
我的生活会更轻松
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately
我最近想了很多
about the whole man-woman thing.
关于男女之间的事
And why I've never been too good at it.
以及为何我一直不太擅长
Maybe it's because
或许是因为
I would always hide inside my illness.
我总是躲在病痛之中
I never had to give too much.
我从未过多地给予
I never had to take too much.
我从未过多地获得
After all, I had other things to worry about,
毕竟 我另有担心的事
like, "Would I be alive next week?"
譬如 "我下周还活着吗"
And after a while, I...
不久之后 我
I stopped thinking about it,
我不再想这件事
and it got easier to be alone.
独自一人生活更简易
I didn't have to take any chances.
我不必去尝试
The joys of a risk-free life.
享受无风险生活的乐趣
And now...
但现在
I have this strong, new heart,
我有了这颗强壮 全新的心脏
and I can feel it beating inside my chest,
我感觉它在我胸膛内跳动
like it wants to come out,
感觉它呼之欲出
like it's saying, "Give me more."
就像在说 "给我多一点"
And I don't want to stop this feeling,
我不想失去这种感觉
but I want to fill it.
我想满足它
Like I have to fill it.
我必须满足它
And I don't even know if I know how exactly.
我不知道如何能满足
But I'm gonna try.
但我会试一下
He could have been talking about Gwen.
他也许是在说格温
You never told me what you thought of Cliff.
你从未告诉我 你对克里夫的想法
Is Conor here?
康纳在这吗
You can speak freely.
你可以畅所欲言
I did like Cliff. I did. He was funny.
我确实喜欢克里夫 他很风趣
God, I feel like I'm being unfaithful.
天啊 我觉得自己不忠诚
It's like Conor is my guardian angel.
康纳就像我的守护天使
And it's so comfortable
他在这里
when he's here, it's so familiar.
让我觉得很舒服 感觉太熟悉了
So safe?
是安全感吗
Being with Cliff, even for
和克里夫在一起
a few minutes last night, it was fun.
即便是昨晚一小会儿 都很开心
I feel like I knew him.
我觉得我认识他
We talked about kids for a second,
我们谈了一会儿孩子的事
and it made me want to go back to work.
就让我想回去工作
But I crave Conor so much.
但我又很思念康纳
Conor.
康纳
I love you so much.
我如此爱你
All I want is to be with you
我只想日日夜夜
every day and every night
都和你在一起
just like it used to be.
就像过去
Will you tell her that, please?
请帮我告诉她
He's telling you that he loves you,
他对你说 他很爱你
that he wants to be with you all the time.
他想一直和你在一起
I love you, too, Conor.
我也爱你 康纳
But I don't want you to live a risk-free life.
但我不想让你过毫无风险的生活
You shouldn't waste your heart on a dead man.
你不能把心浪费在一个死人身上
He's letting you go, Gwen.
他放手了 格温
No. No, Conor.
不 康纳
No. I didn't mean what I said before.
不 我不是有意说的
I want you.
我要你
Don't let me go. I can't do this without you.
别离开我 我不能没有你
That's why I have to go.
所以我必须走
What is he saying? What...
他在说什么 什么
He's leaving. Gwen, he's crossing over.
他要走了 格温 他要超度了
Wait until after I go,
等我走了告诉她
and when she thinks of all the things we did,
每当她想起我们做过的事
it'll remind her that love is possible.
会提醒她 爱确实存在
Conor, don't...
康纳 别
She'll find it again.
她能再次找到真爱
I will.
我会的
What? What is he saying?
什么 他在说什么
I love you.
我爱你
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone.
他走了
I have been dying to do this
我们搬来这里后
since we moved here.
我就一直想这样做
"Saturday night, Grandview Players."
"周六晚 美景镇演员"
High drama.
动人戏剧
I just hope that the theatre isn't haunted.
我只希望剧院没有鬼魂
Be nice to sit through the entire play.
愉快地看完整部戏
Hey. You know, Cliff and Gwen saw
克里夫和格温上周看了
this last week, and they loved it.
他们很喜欢
What do you think's gonna happen with those two?
你觉得他们俩将来会怎样
Who knows? It almost doesn't matter.
谁知道呢 这些都无所谓
You know, they're good for each other right now.
他们现在适合彼此
That's all that counts.
这才是最重要的
Right now is all that counts.
现在才是最重要的
You think so?
你这样认为吗
As in, "Why don't you and I sneak out right now?"
正如 "我们为何不现在溜出去"
Don't you have a life to save or two?
你不是还要挽救一两条命吗
Probably. Whatever.
可能吧 随便了
Yeah. I should get back to work, too.
我也要回去工作了
All right.
好吧
Oh, look, I'll lose these.
给你 我会弄丢的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表