剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I just got married, just moved to a small town,
刚结婚 刚搬来这个小镇
just opened up an antique shop.
刚开了间古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except from the time that I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
宝贝 没关系
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them,
祖母称他们为地缚灵
the ones who have not crossed over
他们在人间滞留
because they have unfinished business with the living.
因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Come on, it'll be a great chance for us to break out,
这可是我们大展宏图的好机会
meet new people, make new customers.
广交朋友 结识新顾客
You do not have to be the one
那也不一定非得
standing up in front of, like, a jillion strangers.
在众人面前亮相
You are gonna be great.
你会做得很好的
Besides, I set up, like, 50 auctions in the city.
何况我筹办过近50场拍卖♥♥会
They're fun. Where's the light? Hello.
绝对有趣 灯在哪
Does all this junk have to come up?
这些破烂都要拿去
Yeah. Everything.
没错 全都要
Look, I could get a pro to do the auction,
我可以请专业的拍卖♥♥师
but it's gonna cost us so much.
但是要花很多钱
And you're beautiful, and everyone's gonna listen to you.
你这么漂亮 大家都会听你的
Well, then how come you don't listen to me when I tell you no?
那我说不的时候 你怎么不听
Oh, I'm listening to you.
我在听
I'm just not paying any attention.
只是不会放在心上
There's a difference. You're funny.
略有差别 很好笑
Well, I guess "auctioneer" could be kind of a cool thing
要是能把"拍卖♥♥师"写在简历上
to have on my resume.
也挺酷的
Thank you. You're gonna love it.
谢谢 你会喜欢的
Creepy. Do you smell smoke?
奇怪 你闻到那气味了吗
Yeah, it's probably the old furnace.
也许是旧家具
What was that?
那是什么
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
Oh, God. What is that?
天啊 那是什么
Rats. Oh, I hate rats.
老鼠 可讨厌了
Okay. This will be me calmly going back upstairs.
我看我还是上去比较好
I know you're there.
我知道你在这
This is our stuff. Leave it be.
这东西是我们的 不准拿走
This is our stuff. Leave it be.
这东西是我们的 不准拿走
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Now, get out of here before we do something you don't like.
趁我们还没生气 赶快离开
情同手足
鬼语者 第一季 第5集
Was it rats?
是老鼠吗
No. Little boys.
不是 几个小男孩
Ghost little boys?
幽灵小孩
Only two that I saw, and a dog.
看见两个 还有只狗
A dog? A ghost pet?
狗 幽灵宠物
Yeah. They want us out of here.
他们要赶我们出来
Works for me. No, I'm serious.
正合我意 我说真的
And it looks like they've been here for a long time.
看来他们在这待了很久
My grandma used to always say
祖母以前常说
that if a child ghost gets attached to a place,
孩子的灵魂若困于人间
it's really hard to cross him over.
是很难超度的
What do you do if they won't leave?
他们不肯走 你能怎么办
Well, it makes my job harder, but I can't just leave them here.
唯有迎难而上 总不能弃他们不顾
You know? They have to have somebody waiting for them
还有人在那个世界等着他们
on the other side. They're only children.
他们还只是孩子
Morning, ladies. How's it going?
早上好 女士们 觉得怎么样
Oh, you know, we're getting there. It's a lot of stuff.
很不错 收藏品很多
I don't believe we've met.
我想我们还没见过
No. No, I'm Andrea Moreno.
没有 我叫安德里亚·莫里诺
I'm Melinda's partner.
梅林达的合伙人
Oh, Dirk Abrams,
德克·艾布拉姆斯
the last occupant of Kensington Arms.
肯辛顿区最后一个居住者
Mr. Abrams is also the owner.
艾布拉姆斯先生也是房♥东
Former owner, sorry to say.
准确的说 前房♥东
Oh, where did you find this?
这是在哪找到的
Oh, down in the basement.
在地下室
So, was it a hotel back then as well, or...
这里原来是旅馆还是
An orphanage.
孤儿院
The inn was an orphanage?
这里以前是孤儿院
St. Michael's Home for Boys.
圣米迦勒之家 男童孤儿院
Built in the '20s.
建于20年代
Wow. This place has not changed a bit.
这地方好像一点都没变
Oh, it has.
此言差矣
There was a bad fire in 1956.
1956年发生过一场大火
Destroyed half the place.
毁了半边房♥子
Was anyone killed in the fire?
有人遇难吗
Oh, several young boys.
几个男孩
Very sad.
很不幸
It was a big story around here for a long time.
这场火灾困扰了我多年
You know, Andrea, why don't you show Mr Abrams
安德里亚 请你给艾布拉姆斯先生
everything that we've brought up so far,
看看我们选了哪些东西
and I'll be right there.
我随后就来
Ok.
没问题
Let's go take a look.
我们去看看
All right.
好的
Oh, here you go.
接着
Rat wants to talk to you.
赖特想和你谈谈
And who's Rat?
赖特是谁
You'll find out. Follow me.
你会知道的 跟着我
You, come here.
你 到这来
Excuse me?
什么
We got ourselves a problem here, lady.
女士 我们之间有点小问题
Let's try names. I'm Melinda.
我有名字 梅林达
He's Rat. I'm Marty.
他是赖特 我是马蒂
And Vic is hiding somewhere. That's what he does.
还有维克不知藏哪去了 他常躲着
Who dialled your number? Sorry, Rat.
谁让你说这么多 对不起 赖特
How come you could see us?
你怎么能看见我们
It's a gift I have.
天赋吧
I was born with it.
与生俱来的
Some gift.
天赋是吧
And what makes you think you could just walk out of here with our stuff?
你凭什么拿走我们的东西
Well, it's not really your stuff.
其实这不是你们的东西
It belongs to Mr Abrams,
是属于艾布拉姆斯先生的
and he hired us to auction it off for him.
他雇我们帮他拍卖♥♥掉
Now, do you boys understand why? Do you know...
你们能不能理解为什么 知不知道
We know we're dead, lady. We ain't stupid.
我们知道自己死了 女士 我们不蠢
We are? Shut up!
真的 闭嘴
Look, we don't want no action.
我们不准你拍买♥♥
Auction. Whatever.
拍卖♥♥ 都一样
This is our house. This is where we live,
这是我们的房♥子 我们生活的地方
and that's our furniture, and we want it back.
我们的家具 你休想带走
Now, run along.
你可以走了
Okay, you know what? Let me explain something to you...
让我给你解释一下
Do I really need to call him Rat?
我真要叫他赖特[译注:音似老鼠]
Man, I wish I was there for that.
真想亲眼看看
Now, wait. How is it they can make things explode again?
等等 他们怎么又能让东西爆♥炸♥
They build up so much energy over the years
多年来他们累积了很多能量
that they can get really powerful,
使他们变得强大
and then they break things. Great.
然后就破坏东西 不错
Another fun fact from Melinda.
梅林达又解释了一件"趣事"
All right, I'm gonna go back to the shop with these guys and unload.
好了 我回店里把东西整理好
See you later. Meet you down there.
稍后见 店里见
Wait for me.
等一下
Excuse me, young lady. May I ask what you're doing?
打扰一下 女士 你这里在做什么
And you are?
你是
This is my property. Oh, I'm sorry.
我是房♥屋的主人 不好意思
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表