剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I get it. You were living out your dirty baby-sitter fantasy.
知道了 你们沉浸于保姆幻想中
Hardly. He saw me with the baby
没有 他看我抱着孩子
and he started talking about having one of our own.
然后说也想要一个
Oh, that's exciting!
真让人激动
No, not really.
不 才不是
Oh, come on, Melinda.
难道不是吗 梅林达
Every time you see a baby, you're practically drooling.
每次你见到小宝宝 就眼放绿光
You know, that does not mean that
但那并不意味着
I want to start a family tomorrow.
我明天就想要个小孩
Fine. Procreate at your own pace. See if I care.
随你 按你们的计划来 我才不关心呢
I'm sorry. I just hope that
对不起 我只是希望
He doesn't start putting pressure on me about this.
他不要给我生孩子压力
Hey, you know what? I totally get it.
我完全理解
It's a huge responsibility. You shouldn't rush into it.
事关重大 不可草率
He'll understand.
他会理解的
I found something! What is it?
找到了 怎么了
A newspaper report on Daniel's death.
有关丹尼尔之死的报道
Does it say how he died?
有说到死因吗
No. The police say that it was accidental.
没有 警方说是场意外
But it does give me Suzanne's last name.
但我知道苏珊姓什么了
Mr. Richards. Yeah
理查兹先生 是我
Is Suzanne here?
苏珊住这吗
Who's asking?
你是谁
Sorry. I'm Melinda Gordon.
对不起 我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm a friend of Christine Greene.
是克莉丝汀·格林的朋友
Oh, no. Please don't bring this whole thing up again.
不 往事就不要再提了
Do you have any idea how my wife's life was destroyed
你知不知道 那小孩的死
by what happened to that boy?
彻底毁了我妻子的生活
I may be able to help her.
也许我能帮她
How?
怎么帮
Can you just tell me where I could find her?
能否告诉我在哪能找到她
Jeez. You see me.
老天 你能看见我
You gotta help me.
你一定要帮我
Come on, lady. The jig is up. You looked me right in the eye.
女士 你骗不了我 我知道你能看见我
Not now, okay? Yes, please.
现在不行 求你了
I need to get a message to my wife.
我需要传一段话给我妻子
She's been living here for years.
她在这生活了很多年
Do you have any idea how long I've been hanging around this place?
你知道我在这儿晃悠有多久了
It's depressing.
这里太压抑了
The sheer monotony, not to mention the smell.
无聊透了 还有气味更是糟透了
Bleach and ammonia. I can't take it any more.
漂白剂还有氨水 我真是受够了
Right. The kid gets your attention.
知道了 你关心的是那孩子
What am I, wood? You know what?
那我是什么 木头 听着
I need you to help me find Suzanne Richards.
我要你帮我找到苏珊·理查兹
Oh, now you need my help.
你现在需要我的帮助了
She's a caregiver, in her 20s.
她20岁起开始做护理
Are you gonna help me talk to my wife or not?
那你帮不帮我传话给我妻子
If you help me find Suzanne,
如果你帮我找到苏珊
I will owe you one, okay? I promise.
我就帮你 行吗 我保证
I can't believe this. Please.
我才不信 求你了
She works up on the second floor.
她在二楼工作
Now she was just up there changing the beds.
她刚才上去换床单
Hi. Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
Are you okay? Yeah, I think so. I...
你还好吗 还好 只是...
I just don't know what happened.
不知道刚才怎么搞的
I'm sorry. Who are you?
抱歉 你叫什么来着
You're Suzanne, right? Yes.
你是不是苏珊 是
I'm a friend of the Greene family.
我是格林家的朋友
And I want to talk to you about Daniel.
我来是想和你谈谈丹尼尔
I'm sorry. I don't know what you want
对不起 不论你目的为何
but I don't talk about Daniel.
我不想再谈丹尼尔的事了
Oh, well, he talks about you.
他倒是说起你
Daniel's dead. Daniel's here.
丹尼尔已经死了 丹尼尔就在这
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Just a person who's trying to help you.
一个想帮助你的人
Look, I know that this is hard to believe, but Daniel's here.
也许你不相信 丹尼尔就在这里
His spirit, anyway.
准确地说 他的灵魂
And he told me that he won't cross over until he sees you.
他说见不到你就永远不会超度
I'm calling security. Please don't.
我要叫保安了 请不要这样
Just give me five minutes.
就给我五分钟
You may be in danger.
你现在可能很危险
She's wearing the bracelet I made her.
她戴着我做给她的手链
This is the one she made me.
这是她给我做的
He says that you're wearing the bracelet he made you,
他说你戴着他给你做的手链
And he's wearing the one that you made him.
他也戴着你给他做的手链
I don't understand.
我不明白
Ask her if she remembers what happened that day.
问她还记不记得那天发生了什么
He wants to know if you remember
他想问你还记不记得
What happened the day he died.
他死那天发生了什么
Do I remember? What kind of question is that?
我还记不记得 这算什么问题
I'll always remember.
我怎么忘得了
He wants you to tell me.
他要你告诉我
I only know what happened after.
我只知道之后发生了什么
After what?
什么之后
After he went upstairs to see Christine.
他上楼见了克莉丝汀之后
It was Saturday, my day off,
那天星期六 我休假
But Christine had asked me to
但是克莉丝汀让我
Do some household chores for her.
给她做一点家务活
I heard Daniel. He was upset.
丹尼尔好像很生气
He was running down the stairs.
从楼梯上跑了下来
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel! Stop! What are you doing?
丹尼尔 住手 你在做什么
Daniel!
丹尼尔
By the time I got there, it was too late.
我赶到时 已经太晚了
I saw him dying.
我看着他死的
He died right in front of me, looking at me.
他就死在我面前 还看着我
He said his last words to me.
他对我说了最后一句话
And then Christine was right there behind me.
克莉丝汀随后赶来
Why didn't you stop him?
你为什么不拦着他
I didn't...
我不知...
Help! Somebody please help us!
救命 来人呀
It was all over in less than a minute.
整个事件持续不到一分钟
But I can't get the image of that car out of my head,
那辆车一直在我脑中挥之不去
of his face, of Christine's face.
还有他和克莉丝汀的脸
Sometimes I wake up thinking
我时常懊悔
I should have stopped him somehow.
我应该拦住他的
There must have been a way.
一定有办法的
Maybe if I would have been quicker.
也许我跑快点就行了
My mother thought that
我妈妈认为
Suzanne could have done something to stop me,
苏珊没有尽全力阻止我
But she's wrong.
她错了
She couldn't have done anything.
她是有心无力
I never meant for her to get blamed.
我从没想过要责怪她
She was the only person who took care of me,
一直以来都是她照顾着我
Only person that really cared, you know.
只有她真正关心我
Who knew what I liked, what made me laugh,
知道我喜欢什么 怎样让我开心
What I was scared of.
知道我害怕什么
She'd sit with me for hours and play with the trains.
她可以花数小时陪着我玩火车
What? What's happening?
怎么了 发生了什么
One second.
等一下
She helped me pick out
她帮我理清了
all the jobs and names for those people in that town.
镇上所有人的职业和姓名
They all had crazy relationships in that town, Bakersville.
贝克斯维尔镇上的关系太复杂了
He's talking about Bakersville.
他在说贝克斯维尔
He's really here.
他真的在这里
Bakersville, that was a real Peyton Place, that town.
贝克斯维尔 那真是个复杂的地方
Tell her she couldn't have stopped me.
告诉她 她来不及拦住我的
It wasn't her job.
那不是她的职责
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表