剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ask him to turn it for me.
让他帮我翻过来
He wants you to turn it for him.
他希望你帮他翻过来
All right.
好的
How's that?
这样行了吧
It's closed. It should have been open.
关着的 应该是打开的
It was my fault.
这是我的失误
He thinks it's his fault. How?
他认为是他的失误 怎么回事
I must have missed it.
我一定是疏忽了
I've done thousands of pre-flight checks, never a problem.
我作过上千次起飞检查 从没出过事
I did a check of the whole oxygen system,
我检查过整个供氧系统
and a closed valve should have been obvious.
关闭的阀门应该很容易发现
We were over the ocean at 35,000 feet,
我们飞行在35000英尺的大洋高空
And then all hell broke loose.
突然间一团糟
We lost cabin pressure.
我们失去舱压
When that happens, you have to get oxygen flowing immediately.
一旦发生这样的事 必须马上开始供氧
But with the valve closed, there was nothing flowing.
但阀门锁死了 不能供氧
By the time I stood up, I started getting disoriented.
我站起来时 已经辨不清方向
The whole crew was getting confused.
全体机组都乱了
It's cold, please open the door!
太冷了 请开门
I knew I had to check the outflow valve,
我知道我该检查外流阀
but with no oxygen, I just went to sleep.
但由于缺氧 我晕过去了
When I woke up, everyone around me was unconscious.
等我醒来 周围的人都昏过去了
With no air flow, everyone just went to sleep.
没有氧气供给 大家都睡着了
There was nothing I could do except watch them sleep.
我无计可施 只能看着大家睡去
And wait for them to die one by one.
看着他们逐一死去
Wait for it to become a ghost flight.
变成一架幽灵飞机
It was my fault.
都是我的错
And that's all he knows.
他就知道这些
He's telling you that right now?
他正在讲给你听
Does it make any sense?
他说的有理吗
Yeah, it does. It's called hypoxia.
当然 这叫缺氧
At that altitude when the cabin loses pressure,
在那个高度 当机舱失去气压时
you've only got about 20 seconds
只需短短20秒
Before your brain starts to shut down.
大脑就会停止工作
And you get confused, and you can't function.
人会昏迷 不能动
Do you want to ask him anything?
你想问他点什么吗
No. That's... That's all for now. Thank you.
不了 就这些 谢谢你
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
Could I have just one more chance to do it again?
能再给我一次机会吗
To check those valves by hand. I wish you could.
亲手检查这些阀门 我也希望你能
I just can't believe it's all over.
真不敢相信这一切都结束了
My wife is sick.
我老婆还病着
I only took this run for the insurance, for the hours.
我接这次飞行是为了保险 为了飞行小时
There are so many people who don't know that I love them.
有好多人还不知道我爱他们
They may know more than you think.
他们知道你爱他们
Right now you have to tell your passengers what happened.
现在你该告诉你的乘客 发生了什么
Oh, I can't.
我不能
Why? It was my mistake.
为什么 是我的错
It cost them their lives.
葬送了他们的生命
None of that matters right now.
现在这些都不重要了
We may not all know why we die,
他们也许不知道为什么会死
But everybody deserves to know how they died.
但大家有权利知道自己是怎么死的
And you have to tell them, so they can cross over.
你必须告诉他们 否则他们无法超度
Mommy.
妈妈
Shut up! Shut up, shut up, guys! Whoa!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 伙计们
Sorry. Never mind.
抱歉 别介意
My mommy's hurt.
我妈妈受伤了
Whoa, we got one. We got one!
我们找到一个 我们找到一个
A little help, John.
帮个忙 约翰
We got somebody.
我们找到一个人
Help. I'm right here, honey. It's all right.
救命 亲爱的 有我在 没事了
Hey, you're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Please.
求求你
Help my mommy.
帮帮我妈妈
It's okay, honey.
亲爱的 没事的
Go look around the other side.
你去另外一边
Move the body. All right.
抬一下 好的
Please.
快点
I'm gonna take the girl on this side.
我们必须把这小女孩抬出去
Go, go, go, go! Will, give me a board.
快 快 快 威尔 给我一副担架
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好
It's a little tight at first. Easy. Easy.
开始有点紧 放松 放松
Okay. All right.
好了 好了
All right.
好
Get her feet.
抬起她的脚
Will, you got the board?
威尔 担架到了没
Okay.
好了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
We got her. We got her.
把她抬上来
You did all right.
干得不错
Please, you have to tell my husband.
你必须告诉我丈夫
There are things he needs to know.
有些事他需要知道
What things?
什么事
They said she's stable.
他们说她很稳定
Had hardly a mark on her.
没什么重伤
They found my wife's body covering hers.
找到尸体时 我老婆压她上面
I saw you at the family centre.
我在家属等候厅见过你
It helped, what you said.
你说的那番话很贴心
I'm glad, Charlie.
谢谢 查理
You know things we don't.
你比我们知道的多
I know that your wife has a message for you.
我知道你老婆给你留了口信
And for Kristen, too.
还有给克里斯汀
I don't understand. I've seen her.
我不明白 我见过她
At the crash site, she was looking for Kristen.
在坠机现场 她在找克里斯汀
She was there when they found her body,
找到她的尸体时 她就在场
and she's with her right now.
她现在陪着她
What are you saying? You have to listen to me, Charlie.
你说什么呢 你得听我说 查理
She has some journals. They're in the bedroom closet
她的日记 放在卧室衣橱
On the top shelf way in the back.
最上面抽屉的最里面
There's a lot of them.
有很多日记
She started writing them when she was Kristen's age.
她像克里斯汀那么大时就开始写了
Everything that happened to her, everything that she felt.
她的所有事 她的感觉
The last entry was The day before she and Kristen left for their trip.
最后一次是她和克里斯汀出行前一天
She wants you to give them to Kristen,
她希望你把日记给克里斯汀
One every year until she grows up.
每长大一岁给她一本
And she wants you both to cry.
她希望你们能哭出来
To let it out, and not hold anything back from each other.
释放出来 不要活在过去
You have to be Kristen's rock now.
现在你必须成为克里斯汀的后盾
What if I can't? She knows that you're afraid.
我怎么能行 她知道你怕不能承受
But she believes that this is the way it's supposed to be.
但她相信你一定行的
She's counting on you.
她就指望你了
She said goodbye to Kristen. She's gonna cross over now.
她跟克里斯汀说了再见 她要走了
Tell her I can feel her. She knows.
告诉她我能感觉到她 她知道
I better go.
我该走了
Please, I want you to meet my daughter.
我希望你去见见我的女儿
Hey, sweetie. You feeling better?
小宝贝 你感觉好点没
Good.
很好
This is Melinda Gordon. Her husband found you.
这是梅林达·戈登 她老公找到了你
And Mom, too? Yeah. Your mom, too.
也找到妈妈了 是的 也找到你妈妈了
I know my mom's gonna be all right.
我知道妈妈会没事的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的呢
The same way I know you.
就像我知道你一样
Me? I saw you in my dream.
我 我在梦里见到了你
What was your dream? I saw light.
你的梦是怎样的 我看到了光
Really bright.
特别亮
And then, this really nice man came to me.
然后一个很慈祥的人走过来
I heard his voice in my head.
我脑子里听到他的声音
He said he was a guardian spirit
他说他是灵魂守护者
And his job was to take care of children like me.
他的工作就是照顾像我这样的孩子
He had to send me back.
他要把我送回去
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表