剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
and they were practically living on the streets.
她们几乎都是露宿街头
And her grandfather disowned her mother, you know, years before.
多年前 她的外公就不认她妈妈了
And when her mom OD'd,
后来她妈妈吸毒过量
the old man decided he would take Stacy in.
老人决定收养史黛茜
He wasn't ready for her.
但他没准备好接纳她
That's why he sent her away to boarding school.
所以他才把她送去寄宿学校
Boarding school?
寄宿学校
Is that what he called it, huh?
他是这么称呼的吗
Wasn't it?
不是吗
It was...
那是
It was a boot camp for kids.
是少管所
The Shelter Harbour School for boys and giris.
是孩子们的训练营
See, it was the kind of place where parents would send their kids
父母把孩子送去那种地方
to break their spirit.
磨光他们的棱角
Hey, come on, get up.
快点 起床
They come and get you in the middle of the night.
他们半夜来把人带走
There was this one teacher who really loved his job.
那里有个老师真心热爱那份工作
Discipline. Mr. Pappaso.
训导员 帕帕索
Sadistic bastard.
该死的虐待狂
He wanted to break Stacy in the worst way.
他用最严厉的方式管教史黛茜
He'd play games with your head
他给她洗♥脑♥
and beat you.
体罚她
Thank you, Mr. Pappaso, sir!
谢谢 帕帕索老师
One more, sir!
请再打我一次
On that day she fought back
有一天 她反抗了
he told her she was going into the observation room.
他说要把她关进观察室
We all knew that, that room was run by Pappaso,
谁都知道 那房♥间是归帕帕索管的
and it was just another guaranteed beating.
又会有一顿毒打
She knew she'd never make it through three more years there.
她知道自己熬不了三年
So she decided to run away.
所以她决定逃跑
And she didn't want anybody to come looking for her.
她不想让任何人找到她
So you helped her stage her own murder.
所以你就帮她导演了这场自杀
Yeah, as soon as they let me go
是的 他们放我出去后
I went back and got her out of there.
我立刻折回去 把她带了出来
We had planned it for weeks.
我们计划了数周
They never suspected a thing.
他们没有任何怀疑
And she knew her grandfather would recognise the locket, so...
她知道她外公能认出那条吊坠
I'd have done anything for her.
我什么都为她做了
The blood was my idea.
那些血是我的主意
Cut her hair, gave her one of my shirts
她剪短了头发 我给了她一件我的衬衣
and I bought her a ticket to Oregon.
给她买♥♥了一张去俄勒冈的票
When we hugged goodbye that night,
那晚我们拥抱告别
it was the first time she let me hold her.
那是她第一次让我抱她
That was the last time I saw her.
也是我最后一次看到她
That's when you became a suspect?
从那时起 你成了嫌疑犯
The suspect.
嫌疑犯
I didn't realise it would be such a big deal.
我没想到事情会闹那么大
We were just stupid kids.
我们只是傻孩子
We didn't even know that faking your own murder was illegal.
我们甚至不知伪造自杀是违法的
Then they started questioning me and,
后来他们开始质问我
people were out searching and...
人们出去寻找
It just got way too big, you know?
事情就这样闹大了
No going back.
无法回头了
Where did she go?
她去了哪
She's good at taking care of herself.
她很会照顾自己
It's all she'd ever done since she was a kid.
她从小就自己照顾自己
You risked going to jail.
你冒着坐牢的危险
You kept her secret all this time.
一直在帮她保密
You really love her.
你真的很爱她
Doesn't matter.
不重要了
You know, everything changed for both of us that night.
那晚后 我俩的生活都变了
I mean, she had to become somebody else and me, I...
她必须隐姓埋名 而我
I haven't had a good night's sleep since.
从那以后 再没睡过一个好觉
I feel like I'm cursed.
我觉得自己被诅咒了
You know, my guts are churning all the time and...
我整日惶惶不安
The past eight years,
八年以来
I haven't lived anywhere longer than six months
我从未在某处住到半年以上
Because of Lyle the friendly ghost.
都是因为莱尔这个鬼家伙
Maybe it's me who should be dead.
也许当初该装死的是我
I want my life back.
我想回归平静生活
He's lying!
他骗人
He's not, Lyle. I saw her for myself.
他没骗人 莱尔 我亲眼看到她
She's alive and well.
她活得好好的
No, I don't believe it. I want to see her.
不 我不信 我要亲眼看到她
He doesn't believe it.
他不相信
I know what we did was wrong, all right?
我知道我们做错了
We didn't know what else to do.I mean, there was
但我们别无他法 我是说
Nobody there for her. You weren't there for her.
那里没人关心她 你也不在
Shelter Harbour was the only place for her.
训练营是她最佳的选择
She was beaten, Lyle.
她被打了 莱尔
There was a teacher there that singled her out.
有个老师单独把她挑出来
She was abused. I didn't know that.
然后虐待她 我一无所知
He said he didn't know that.
他说他一无所知
That's bull. I mean, you,
胡扯 我是说 是你
You signed the papers, Lyle.
是你签的字 莱尔
I mean, you gave them permission.
你给了他们许可
All necessary measures. You remember that, huh?
同意所有必要措施 记得吗
And she tried to tell you, but you didn't care!
她试图告诉你 但你漠不关心
You're lying!
你骗人
You're trying to make this all my fault!
你想让把一切责任归咎于我
You! You are the one who killed her!
是你 是你杀死了她
You! You were the one who killed her!
是你 是你杀死了她
Stop it! Now, you stop it!
住手 你快住手
Stacy is alive and she chose to disappear
史黛茜还活着 但她选择消失
Because you wouldn't help her!
因为你根本不帮她
That is why you lost your granddaughter, all right?
所以你才会失去外孙女 明白吗
Not because he took her.
原因不在他
I never wanted to hurt her.
我从没想过伤害她
Please.
求求你
You have to bring me to her. I want to see her.
你带我去找她 我要见她
Stacy made it very clear that she doesn't want to talk to you.
史黛茜说得很清楚 她不想见你
You have to bring me to her.
你必须带我去见她
Please.
求求你
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
She'll kill me.
她会杀了我的
You'll finally get your life back.
那样你才能回归平静生活
I don't understand. Why would she come back here?
真搞不懂 她为什么还要回来
It's completely different now.
现在这里已经完全不同了
Stacy saw this as a chance to help kids like her,
史黛茜想帮助像她一样的孩子
You know? Help make sure they'd feel safe here.
确保他们在这里有足够的安全感
Like I said she gives back.
我把这称为回报
Go on, you guys. I'll meet you on the field.
你们先走 一会儿操场见
Cool. All right.
行 好的
Let's go, girls.
走吧 姑娘们
She's all grown up.
她都长这么大了
You shouldn't have done this.
你不该带她来
You promised never to come here.
你答应过不会来这里
Look, your grandfather is here, all right?
听着 你外公也来了
He knows everything that happened, and he feels terrible.
他知道了一切 懊悔万分
But he can't...
但他无法...
What's the thing?
怎么说来着
Cross over.
超度
He can't cross over until he talks to you.
不跟你谈谈 他就无法超度
What are you doing, Todd?
你在胡说什么 托德
Tell her I have her locket.
告诉她 我收着她的吊坠
Your grandfather's telling me that he has your locket.
你外公说 他收着你的吊坠
The one that he gave you when you were 10.
你10岁时他送你的那条
You told her about that? No, I didn't.
是你告诉她的 不 我没说
What's on the locket?
吊坠有什么
What?
什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表