剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Well, that's a tough call
很难说
because when you start talking about boundaries,
你一说到业务范围
I start thinking about uninterrupted dinners,
我就开始幻想和你不受打搅地吃饭
nights at the movies and weekends out of town.
晚上去看电影 周末去郊游
Right. Yeah?
有道理 是吧
Am I a bad person?
我是个坏人 是吧
No. Because then I start thinking about Teo and his dad,
不 我马上又想到特奥和他爸
and they used to be at that gym 24/7.
他们总是不分昼夜地待在体育馆
when his dad was training him get ready for the Olympics.
他爸以奥♥运♥为目标训练他
Well, the least I can do is let Teo talk to his mom
至少我能让特奥和他妈妈对上话
and see if she can get them back together.
看她有没有办法让父子俩和好
Hey, I think one of your anchovies
你那条凤尾鱼
is violating the air space of my perfectly plain pizza.
正在侵犯我纯天然披萨的领空
Embrace the anchovy. Embrace it.
来吧 敞开胸怀 接受它吧
Come on, do it.
来吧 享受一下
You need help. You know you want to.
你该去看医生 承认想吃吧
I'll embrace it. You think I need help?
我来示范一下 你还说我要去看医生
This is me, embracing it.
看到没 我在享受它
Oh! Oh, my God.
噢 额的神啊
It's alive.
它还会动哟
You. Out, demon.
恶灵退散
You need a sparring partner?
想找个陪练吗
No way. I'd definitely be outclassed by you.
不敢 我肯定一下就被你撂倒了
Oh, it's true. I am undefeated in my weight class.
那是 在我这重量级 我可是未逢敌手啊
Did I interrupt? No.
是不是打搅到你了 没有
Melinda, right? Right.
你叫梅林达 是吧 是的
Everyone's really excited about the fight.
大家都很期待这场比赛
Yeah? Good. It'll be a good one.
是吗 很好 肯定会很精彩
Do you ever get scared in the ring?
你在擂台上会害怕吗
I mean, when somebody's coming at you like that
当对手发起进攻
attacking you?
向你挥拳
I look forward to it.
我就喜欢这个
Oh. 'Cause I get scared when I have to fend off
防身课里 每次那位70岁的伊迪丝老太太
a 70-year-old woman named Edith in my self-defence class.
朝我进攻时 我都吓个半死
You know, even if you're afraid,
即使你觉得害怕
you should never show it.
也不能表现出来
If you let your opponent sense your fear,
一旦对手察觉到你的恐惧
then you're done.
你就完了
First question I ask
每次走上擂台
every time I step in the ring,
我都会问自己
"Is this guy scared?" They usually are.
"这家伙害怕吗" 一般都是害怕的
Your parents must be very proud of you.
你父母一定很以你为傲
Are they coming?
他们会来看吗
My mother died last year.
我母亲去年过世了
Well, maybe she'll be watching you
说不定周六比赛那天
on Saturday anyway.
她会回来看你
You believe that stuff?
你相信这类事啊
Actually, yes.
是的
Well, I don't. There's nothing after this.
我不信 人死了就是死了
There's no heaven, there's no hell.
没有天堂 也没有地狱
You're born, you live, you die. That's it.
出生 过完一生 然后死去 仅此而已
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
I'm here to do one thing in this life,
我这一生就只有一个使命
and that's fight.
就是拳击
That's what I'm gonna do.
而我打算好好完成我的使命
I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about my mother.
希望你别再谈我母亲了
Not like that.
别扯上怪力乱神
He's stubborn as a mule.
他跟驴一样犟
Just like his mami.
和他妈妈一个样
Oh, I laughed at them. The doctors.
我嘲笑过那些医生
When they told me I had a tumour in my brain.
他们说我脑袋里长了个瘤子
I didn't care about the odds or statistics.
我才不管什么幸存率 治愈率
I got out of Castro's Cuba.
我从卡斯特罗统治的古巴逃出来
I come to this country with nothing.
踏入美国时一无所有
Made a home, raised a child.
然后成了家 生了孩子
I had so many challenges in my life.
我以为 这辈子经过这么多大风大浪
I never thought cancer was gonna beat me.
区区癌症怎么能打败我
But then the tumour spread out like a spider web.
可后来 瘤子蜘蛛网似地扩张
The doctors couldn't operate.
医生说无法动手术
I started feeling like I was disappearing.
我渐渐觉得衰弱下去
They said I had six months to live.
他们说我只有六个月的命了
Six months?
六个月
Teo and my husband were away in a tournament when I died.
我临死时 我丈夫正带特奥参加拳赛
I watched.
我看了那场比赛
I saw him win.
他赢了
The fight is over.
比赛结束
And the winner is Teo de la Costa!
获胜者是特奥·德拉科斯塔
That is the last thing I remember.
这是我最后的记忆
After my funeral,
我的葬礼过后
Teo packed up and left our house.
特奥收拾东西搬出了家里
It's a mother's worst nightmare.
做母亲的最怕的就是这个
She died, and her husband can't protect her child.
自己死后 丈夫保护不了孩子
If I just could talk to Gilberto,
我真想和吉尔伯托谈谈
ask him what happened between the two of them.
问问他 他们父子之间到底发生了什么事
Just like...
这样打...
Stanley, you're dragging your feet!
斯坦利 你慢吞吞地干嘛呢
Come on! Look alive!
快点 跑起来
Not gonna beat Holy Family looking like that, girls.
姑娘们 这样子可赢不了圣家队
Look at him. So focused.
看他 多专注
Everything he does, he does 100%.
他做什么都是全力以赴
You'd never say his heart is breaking.
谁也看不出 他有多么伤心
All right, work on your headers.
好 练一下头球
Excuse me. Mr. De la Costa, hi.
你好 德拉科斯塔先生
Hi. I'm Melinda Gordon.
你好 我是梅林达·戈登
Nice meeting you. I'm a friend of Estella's.
幸会 我是艾斯黛拉的朋友
I'm sorry, have we met before?
不好意思 我们以前见过吗
I don't remember you.
我没印象了
I'm really more of an acquaintance of Estella's.
我和她也谈不上深交
She spoke to me about you.
她和我说到过你
She loved you very much.
她非常爱你
Sorry.
抱歉
Sometimes it's like I find a new little piece of her every day.
有时我觉得每天都会发现她的些许身影
My friends told me I would get over this
朋友说 我应该振作起来
and that I'll move on.
然后才能继续前行
It just doesn't get any better.
就是不那么容易
My heart is so sore.
我的心如刀割
I'm sorry. I know how much it hurts.
抱歉 我了解那种痛楚
You do, don't you?
你了解 是吗
Okay, that's it for today!
好了 今天就到这了
Make sure you get some oranges and water inside you!
注意多补充些橙子和水份
And stretch!
多做伸展运动
Do you ever feel like sometimes she's still with you?
你有没有感觉 她有时还在你身边
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 我有这感觉
Little hints here and there.
时不时会有
I'll be on the field on a beautiful, sunny day,
阳光明媚的日子里 我在球场上
and I'll feel a surge of happiness,
我感觉心中洋溢着幸福
just like I used to feel when I was coming home to her.
就像我以前回家看见她时一样
And for an instant,
那一刻
I feel like if I just turn around and look,
我觉得只要我一转身
she'll be there beside me.
她就会出现在我身边
And, of course, I look, and she's not there.
当然 我转身后 她不在那里
And I die a little bit more inside.
然后内心的希望再次破灭
So how did you meet?
那 你们是怎么认识的
Cuba.
在古巴
I was walking across the town square
我正和朋友米盖尔
in Havana with my friend Miguel,
走在哈瓦那的城镇广场上
and I saw her walking toward me.
我看到她向我走来
He took my picture before we even met.
我们相遇之前 他就拍了我的照片
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表