剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I just got married, just moved to a small town,
刚结婚 刚搬来这个小镇
just opened up an antique shop.
刚开了间古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except from the time that I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
宝贝 没关系
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them,
祖母称他们为地缚灵
the ones who have not crossed over
他们在人间滞留
because they have unfinished business with the living.
因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Okay. We're here.
我们到了
Now remember, you are all to stay together.
记住 你们要呆在一起
Do not leave the immediate area of the farmers' market
不得离开这个市场的范围
or you will lose your outdoor privileges.
否则别想再有机会外出活动了
Now, we had our little problems last time
上次出了点小意外
Are you still there?
你还在吗
You better be.
你最好在
I don't wanna do this alone.
我不想独自干
Okay, everybody, watch your steps.
好了 各位 小心脚下
Over this way. Be over to the left.
这边走 前面往左
James, come on.
詹姆斯 别乱走
Okay, let's all stay together.
都呆在一起
Stay together, remember. Remember what I said? Come on. Okay.
呆在一起 都记住了吗
What's the big deal? It's just a casual dinner some night.
有什么大不了的 一顿晚餐而已
And I gave up blind dates a long time ago.
我早就停止相亲了
Jim says he has a great personality.
吉姆说他性格十分温和
Isn't that code for, like, "chubby and a comb-over"?
也就是说 又胖又秃
Firemen are hot. That's all you should be thinking about.
消防员都很性感 这样想才对
Okay. Wait. No.
好吧 等一下 不行
Maybe.
也许
Have you always been this decisive?
你不是一直很果断吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Hey, who's that?
那是谁
Very smooth change of subject. Well done.
话题转得真快
Is this your grandmother?
这是你祖母
Wow. She looks exactly like you.
长得跟你一模一样
In fact, I think I've seen this bathing suit in your closet.
我在你衣柜里见过这件泳衣
She was very special. I miss her.
她很特别 我真想她
What, like "special" special?
那种"特殊"
Her birthday is Sunday. She would have been 80.
这周日是她的80岁诞辰
Hello. May I help you?
有什么能效劳的
No.
没有
Yeah. Do you guys have a bathroom?
有 这里有卫生间吗
Sure. There's one in the back.
有 在后面
I'll show you. It's there.
我带你去 在那儿
Big mistake, sister. Bathrooms are always the first place they look.
大错特错 小妹 他们总是先找卫生间
You can see me, can't you?
你能看见我
Yeah.
是的
Wow. Twins.
双胞胎
Hi, I'm sorry, ladies.
打扰了 女士们
Did a young girl come in here?
刚才有没有一个小女孩进来
Pale-looking, pretty, probably seemed a little nervous.
脸色苍白 人挺漂亮 但神情紧张
Don't tell him.
不要告诉他
Look, she's a patient at a psychiatric clinic.
她是精神病患者
If you're trying to hide her, it's a mistake.
你们不该藏匿她
She's in the bathroom in the back.
她在后面的卫生间
This way? Thank you.
这边 谢谢
My God. Poor girl.
我的天 可怜的女孩
Yeah. Thanks a lot.
太感谢你了
He's gonna drag her straight back to the cuckoo's nest, you know.
她又要被关回鸟笼里了
Let go. You're hurting me. You know I'm not.
放手 你弄疼我了 别装了
Please. Don't take me back to that place.
求你了 不要带我回去
You know what, Nat? I really don't want to go back there, either,
娜塔莉 我也不想回去
but what are we gonna do? Thank you. Have a nice day.
但是没办法 谢谢 祝您愉快
I'm sorry. I had no choice.
对不起 我别无选择
Whatever.
无所谓
Are we with ghost? What the hell are you looking at?
这里有鬼魂 你在看什么
Oh, yeah. We are with ghost.
是 这里有鬼魂
往事羁绊
鬼语者 第一季 第3集
So you're just gonna ignore this whole situation?
你就放任此事不管了
I was hoping to, yes. I have lunch plans with my husband.
是这么想的 我要和丈夫共进午餐
Why did you have to rat out my sister? I wasn't about to lie.
为何让他带走我妹妹 我不想撒谎
For all I know,the clinic is a safe place for your sister to be right now.
据我所知 那里对你妹妹来说很安全
Well, it's not.
不是的
Why don't you try and help instead of passing judgement?
帮帮她 不要枉下定论
I don't pass judgement on anyone.
我没有枉下定论
And did it ever occur to you that maybe
你难道就没想过
you're the reason she's there in the first place?
也许她的状况是你造成的
I mean, attaching yourself to her?
你纠缠着她不放
I'm the only reason my sister hasn't completely lost it in there.
因为我 妹妹才没彻底疯掉
We'll agree to disagree.
我不想同你争辩
Look, if you want to cross over, I'm glad to help you.
如果你想超度 我乐意帮你
You mean, like, "Go to the light"? Not an option. My sister needs me.
"走进光里" 算了吧 妹妹需要我
She's barely half a person without me.
离开了我 她就不完整
I've got to get her out of there. What do you expect me to do?
我要带她离开 你希望我做什么
I cannot interfere in your sister's treatment.
我不能介入你妹妹的治疗
It is not my place.
我无权干涉
I'm sorry. I really am.
对不起 我要走了
By the way,
告诉你一声
my sister grabbed some fancy letter opener off your counter.
我妹妹从你柜台上拿了开信刀
So, if she does something,
如果她做了什么
say, slit someone's throat or maybe even her own,
比如割了别人或自己的喉咙
I hope that doesn't eat away at your conscience too much.
我希望你不会良心不安
Hey. You must be Will.
你一定是威尔
I'm Melinda, Jim's wife.
我是梅林达 吉姆的妻子
Right. Jim talks about you all the time.
吉姆经常提起你
Didn't I just see you talking to yourself on the corner?
你刚才是不是在自言自语
No... Cell phone. I was talking on the cell phone.
不 我在打手♥机♥
That's what I thought. Hey. Hey, wrong girl. This one's mine.
我猜对了 找错对象了 这位是我的
Really.
那是
Don't hate me, but I can't have lunch today.
别怪我 我们不能共进午餐了
What's up? Something came up.
怎么了 有点事
What?
什么事
Girl from Green Grove came in the store and stole a letter opener.
一个绿林病院的女孩偷了我的开信刀
I called them. I have to pick it up.
我打了电♥话♥ 要去取回来
No, no, I'll go pick it up for you. No.
我替你去取 不用
No, no, no. I don't like you going to a place like that alone.
不 我不想你单独去那种地方
Hey, it's not a big deal.
没关系
Besides, the girl's being haunted by her dead twin.
况且 这女孩一直被死去的双胞胎纠缠
Oh, now I'm really going. Come on. I'll drive. Let's go.
那我一定要去 走吧 我来开车
I'll come in with you if you want.
要不要我陪你进去
No, I'm fine. I'll be right out.
不用 我很快就出来
I've seen worse places. Looks kind of peaceful, actually.
这地方不算糟 看起来很平静
They're coming!
他们来了
They're coming to get me! Please! Please help me! Help me!
他们来抓我了 救我
I was afraid you might file a complaint with the police.
我担心你会向警♥察♥投诉
No, I was just worried, actually.
不 我只是有些担忧
I wonder if you wouldn't mind.
如果你不介意的话
I'd like to create an opportunity for Natalie
我希望你给娜塔莉一个机会
to make amends to you for what she did.
让她对你有所补偿
Call it a sort of therapeutic intervention.
这叫干预疗法
I want her to learn to take responsibility for her actions.
她必须学会对自己的行为负责
She's not dangerous.
她并不危险
She just wanted something to pry open her window with.
只是需要一些东西扣开心扉
Sure.
好的
Natalie?
娜塔莉
I'm sure you remember Ms. Gordon.
戈登女士你认识吧
She runs the antique store that you took the letter opener from.
你拿的开信刀是她古董店里的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表