剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I just got married, just moved to a small town,
刚结婚 刚搬来这个小镇
just opened up an antique shop.
刚开了间古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except from the time that I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them,
祖母称他们为地缚灵
the ones who have not crossed over
他们在人间滞留
because they have unfinished business with the living.
因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Do you have to suffer to be an artist?
搞艺术就非得找罪受吗
No. I think it just gives you an edge over the competition.
不 但能让你在竞争中占优
I mean, wouldn't you trade an ear for immortality?
你愿以耳朵交换传世英名吗[贝多芬]
How about a finger? I got 10 of those.
手指头可以考虑 反正有10根
You guys got to hear yourselves.
你俩都走火入魔了
These are amazing.
太迷人了
I don't know, they're a little bleak for me.
我总觉得有点压抑感
Well, life can be bleak.
人生未必不压抑
Another optimist heard from. What are you drinking?
乐观点行不 你喝什么呢
He's just tired. Look at the eyes.
他只是累了 看他的眼睛
They're the eyes of a killer.
杀人犯的眼睛
Clete Youngblood murdered a man in '89
克里特·杨布拉德 89年犯杀人罪
and spent years on death row.
在监狱的死囚区呆了数年
Last man hanged in the state in '93.
他是美国93年最后一个受绞刑的人
Rumour has it that a German industrialist
传言说德国的一位企业家
bought the whole collection,
买♥♥下了所有藏品
and right after this, it's being shipped off to Europe.
这次展览后 它们将被运去欧洲
All right, how did we get invited to this?
我们为什么会被邀请
Oh, see that guy over there? Yeah.
看那边那人 看到了
Came into the shop last week.
上周来过我们店
Alan Rowe. A tad bit pompous.
艾伦·罗 自负的家伙
You lying son of a bitch. Hello, Leslie.
你个混♥蛋♥骗我 你好 莱丝莉
You told me you were honouring Clete Youngblood.
你承诺过 会尊重克里特·杨布拉德
This isn't supposed to be about an execution.
你怎么能展览死刑
This isn't about a killer!
怎能把他作为杀人犯来展览
This is supposed to be about an artist and his work!
你应该展示他作为艺术家的心血
That is why I lent you the painting! Not for this!
早知这样 这才不会把画交给你
Someone call security!
叫保安来
Hey, hey, miss. Let's go.
小姐 请你出去
Let go of me! Let her go.
放开我 放开她
This is mine! Let her go.
这画是我的 放开她
Don't look at me. You're the fools here.
别看我 你们这帮白♥痴♥
Celebrating a man's execution.
庆祝一个人的死刑
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Rowe.
你该为自己感到羞愧 罗
You're right, you're right.
你说得对
I should've let you know what I had in mind.
我应该向你坦白我的真实想法
Now, please, take your painting and go home
现在 请你拿了画离开
before I call the police.
别逼我报♥警♥
No, I'm not finished.
我还没说完呢
Yes, you are. Take her out.
你闹够了 把她带走
Help her.
帮帮她
Help her.
帮帮她
Help her.
帮帮她
死刑犯
鬼语者 第一季 第14集
Excuse me.
请留步
If I could just talk to you for a minute, please.
我想跟你谈谈 就一会儿
My name is Melinda. What do you want?
我叫梅林达 你想干嘛
Your painting.
你的画
There's something very special about it.
它很特别
Where did you get it?
你从哪来的
It was given to me by the artist.
这幅画的作者给我的
Wow, it's so valuable. Well, yeah? You think?
很贵重 你这么认为吗
Well, maybe I should sell it. Oh, maybe I should sell it to you.
看来我该卖♥♥了它 卖♥♥给你
Then I'd be able to buy pretty dresses
那样我就可以买♥♥漂亮的衣服
and go to swanky parties, like you do.
像你这样参加奢华的聚会
Okay, I'm sorry I bothered you.
抱歉我激怒你了
Look, I...
我...
He was my father, the artist.
画这幅画的是我父亲
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
对不起 我不知道
Of course you didn't.
你当然不知道
I barely knew. He died when I was eight.
我也差点不知道 我八岁时 他就死了
Look, I know this is gonna sound weird,
问你个奇怪的问题
but do you ever feel your father's presence?
你能感觉到你父亲的存在吗
All the time. He's always with me.
无时无刻 他一直在我身边
If I didn't think he was watching me,
如果我感觉不到他
and I was going through this crap all by myself...
还独自惹上这种烂事儿
My father was a genius.
我父亲是个天才
You don't kill genius. He wasn't a murderer.
不该绞死他 他不是杀人犯
He didn't deserve to die. He was set up.
他死得冤 他是被陷害的
He was an innocent man.
他是清白的
If you ever wanna talk... I talk too much.
请你继续说... 我说得够多了
Everything okay? I don't know.
没事吧 不知道
That girl. There's something about that painting.
那女孩 她那幅画不对劲
Hey, Do they... do they still hang people?
现在...还实行绞刑吗
I'm sure they do somewhere. What about here?
有些地方应该还有 那这儿呢
The last man executed by hanging in the United States
美国最后一个受绞刑的人
was Billy Bailey,
叫比利·贝利
September 25, 1996, Delaware.
实行于1996年9月25日 特拉华州
Impressed, huh?
有才吧
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的
I read it in the brochure. Come on.
这本小册子上说的
He chose hanging over lethal injection.
绞刑或者注射死亡 他选了绞刑
He was a purist.
他是个纯化论者
Could you cut it out?
你能不能别说下去了
I got to go home to an empty apartment. Thank you.
我还要一个人回家呢 拜托你
Sorry.
对不起
Byebye. Sweet dreams.
再见 做个美梦
Night.
晚安
So,
怎样
that was fun.
今晚过得不错
Yeah. We should do that more often.
没错 我们该多出去约会
How about tomorrow? Oh, I can't. I'm busy.
明天怎么样 明天不行 我很忙
Married.
名花有主了
Well, you didn't tell me about that.
你居然瞒着我
What the...
什么东西
Oh, my God. Am I bleeding?
天哪 我流血了吗
No. It's... It's paint.
不 这是...这是颜料
Paint? Yeah.
颜料 对
In my hair. Yeah, paint.
在我头发上 是的 颜料
Gross. We'll get it out.
真恶心 洗得掉的
It had to have come from the gallery.
肯定是在画廊蹭到的
It figures the one night we go out, I get paint in my hair.
就一晚 我就把颜料蹭头发上了
It's not too much. Don't touch it.
也没有很多 别碰它
It's not funny.
这不好笑
Oh, I'm gonna go wash this off.
我去洗干净
The shower's broken.
淋浴坏了
Again? I forgot to tell you.
又坏了 我忘告诉你了
I'll fix it tomorrow.
我明天会修好的
You could use the kitchen sink.
你可以用厨房♥的水槽
I do it all the time.
我经常在那儿洗
I really wish you hadn't told me that.
你干嘛要告诉我
Jim!
吉姆
Jim! Jim!
吉姆 吉姆
Jim!
吉姆
Jim!
吉姆
Jim! Jim!
吉姆 吉姆
It's going to be all right, it's gonna be okay.
没事的 没事的
It won't turn off!
关不掉
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表