剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
when you're hauling boxes up from the basement.
谁都会脸色绯红
Andrea, this is Jim's mom, Mrs. Clancy.
安德里亚 这是吉姆的母亲克兰西夫人
Now, we have to find a better name for me than that.
应该给我换个更好的称呼
Faith. Mother.
挚友 母亲
Mother Faith.
母亲挚友
Maybe Nana?
或者奶奶
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Do you have any creepy freaks?
有没有新奇的东西
No.
没有 [不]
No? No to which one?
不 哪个不好
You should get some.
您应该买♥♥一些
You're never gonna sell this old stuff.
这些旧东西是卖♥♥不出去的
I'll have to think about that.
我会考虑的
Okay. Take your time.
好吧 慢慢想
Will you excuse me for a minute?
抱歉 失陪一下
I need to go get a box
我要去拿个盒子
and, you know, count stuff.
清点东西
Kenny, you can't do that.
肯尼 你不能这样
Do what?
怎么了
Interrupt grownups while they're talking.
打断大人说话
My mommy says that, too.
我妈妈也这么说
Your mommy is right,
你妈妈是对的
and I'm betting your mom is home now,
我猜你妈妈回到家了
so I'm gonna go talk to her,
我去找她谈谈
and I want you to stay here with Andrea until I get back. Okay?
你和安德里亚在这等我回来 好吗
The blind lady? She's weird.
那个瞎女人吗 她好怪
Just promise me, okay?
答应我 好吗
Okay, I guess.
好吧
So, where are you taking me to lunch?
你要带我去哪吃午餐
Lunch. Right!
午餐 对
The thing is, I have to run off and do an errand.
问题是 我赶着去办事
But the two of you just go ahead without me.
你们俩去吧
Well, what do you have to do?
你要做什么
It's hard to explain. Oh, no.
很难解释 不
I'm so sorry. The thing is, I really,
很抱歉 我真的
really want to spend time with you, Mrs...
很想陪你们
Faith. Mother Faith.
挚友 母亲挚友
It's just... I have to go.
只是 我得走了
Bye.
再见
Well, you know, she's...
她
She's on the go.
她赶时间
Yes?
你好
Mrs Dale, I'm sorry to bother you.
戴尔女士 抱歉打扰你
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
I was a friend of Kenny's.
肯尼的朋友
So I guess you heard about the verdict.
判决结果你应该听说了
Who is it?
谁啊
This woman says she knew Kenny.
这位女士说认识肯尼
Are you from school?
你是学校来的吗
No. No, I work in town. I have a store.
不 我在城里开了家店
Anyway, the reason I'm here...
我来是因为
Could I come in for a minute?
我能进去坐一会吗
What's on your mind?
你想干什么
Well, I know that this is gonna sound strange, but I have...
我知道这听起来有点怪 但我有
I can...
我能
I'm asking you to consider the possibility
我想请你们考虑一下这种可能性
that when people die they don't always leave.
当人死后 并没有离开
Well, we can't see them, but their spirit stays...
我们看不到他们 但他们的灵魂还在
What the hell kind of garbage is this?
简直是一派胡言
Who are you? Hank, please.
你是谁 汉克 拜托
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
I'm not listening to this crap, and neither should you.
我不想听这些胡话 你也不该听
I'm sorry about Hank.
我为汉克的话向你道歉
It's been a tough day.
艰难的一天
Tough year.
艰难的一年
It's like I've just been marking time.
就像度日如年
I love my daughter. I love Hank.
我爱我的女儿 我爱汉克
But when I look ahead,
但当我展望未来
I just see all these years without Kenny.
我只看到没有肯尼的日子
For the first time in my life, I hate being young.
有生以来第一次 我痛恨年轻
Candace, I saw Kenny.
坎迪斯 我见到肯尼了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Sometimes, when a person dies,
有时候 一个人死了
their spirit's left behind.
灵魂还留下
They have things to finish,
他们有未了的心愿
Messages to get across,
未传达的讯息
or they don't know that they've died.
或者并不知道自己死了
They don't know how to take the next step.
不知道下一步该怎么走
I've spoken to Kenny,
我和肯尼谈过
and he doesn't understand what's happened to him,
他不明白自己的遭遇
and he's waiting for you to find him.
他还在等你去找他
You want me to believe you saw my son?
你要我相信 你看到我儿子了
I know how hard this is.
我知道这很难相信
I do.
真的
Kenny said that you told him to wait.
肯尼说 你让他等你
Wherever he was, if he got lost
不管他在哪迷路了
and you would come to him.
你都会找到他
Oh, my God.
天啊
He was also attracted to this little spider ornament
他还对我车里后视镜上的小蜘蛛装饰
That I have on my rear-view mirror.
很感兴趣
He said that you got him the same thing at the fair.
他说你在集市上给他买♥♥过一样的
Kenny. My boy.
肯尼 我的儿子
I can help you.
我能帮助你
I can help you talk to him if you like.
你愿意的话 我能帮你和他对话
It might be really good for you. No.
也许能帮助你 不
No. I can't. Please go.
不 我不能 你走吧
Candace, he needs you.
坎迪斯 他需要你
No. I can't.
不 我不能
Not after... Please leave.
不能 请离开吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Hey, where's the little...
小朋友在哪
Front room.
前厅
Can I just say again that I am so sorry about lunch?
我对午餐的事再次道歉
I thought you said this was gonna be an easy one.
我记得你说这次很简单
Yeah, well, it should've been. I saw Kenny's mother today.
本该如此 我今天见了肯尼的妈妈
Whoa. How'd that go?
怎么样
Oh, she's tough.
她很固执
Very tough. She doesn't want to talk to him.
非常固执 她不想和他说话
There's something else going on. I just don't know what.
一定另有隐情 我只是还不知道
Hey. Sleep on it, okay?
明天再说 好吗
Come on. My mother likes her food hot.
快点 我妈喜欢趁热吃
She's weird that way.
这点很奇怪
The wedding album could've been so lovely.
婚礼相册可以拍得更漂亮点
It's a shame about your photographer.
摄影师的技术有待提高
What do you mean, Mom?
什么意思 妈妈
Well, he ruined some of the best family shots.
他毁了几张最好的全家福
I mean, look at that white glare.
看 泛白的一块
Dan.
丹
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Wow.
是的 天啊
What about Dan?
丹怎么了
We were just thinking
我们只是在想
how much Dan would've enjoyed being at the wedding.
丹要是能参加婚礼该有多高兴
Yes. Dan would've loved seeing his little brother tie the knot.
是啊 丹会很高兴看到他弟弟结婚
So, Melinda, I hear you're a wonderful businesswoman.
梅林达 听说你是位商界女强人
Tell me about this shop of yours.
说说你的店吧
Well, it's something I've always wanted to do.
这是我的理想
I've always been fascinated with antiques
我一直对古董和它们的历史
and the old stories behind them,
十分着迷
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表