剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I just got married, just moved to a small town,
刚结婚 刚搬来这个小镇
Just opened up an antique shop.
刚开了间古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except from the time that I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
宝贝 没关系
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them,
祖母称他们为地缚灵
The ones who have not crossed over
他们在人间滞留
because they have unfinished business with the living.
因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Guys, can you give us a hand?
老兄 来帮下忙
You got it, Jim.
吉姆 我来帮你
One, two, three. Go.
1 2 3 起
Bobby, I'll be right back. Okay.
鲍比 我就回来 好的
En route with a 25 to 30 year-old male.
这里有个25到30岁左右的男性
John Doe. Victim of a motorcycle accident.
无名氏 因摩托车祸受伤
Arrived on scene and found the following.
现场检查 发现伤情如下
Obvious right femur fracture.
右腿股骨骨折
No deformities. Puncture from the broken bone.
没有畸形 有断骨穿出
Distinguishing marks, tattooed from head to toe.
有明显记号♥ 从头到脚都有纹身
Bobby, what's our ETA? We're 15 out.
鲍比 还有多久到 15分钟
ETA 15 minutes.
预计15分钟到达
Bobby
鲍比
Jim?
吉姆
911 operator.
911接线员
My name is Brad Paulson. I'm on Forest Road,
我叫布莱德·鲍尔森 行驶于森林大道
about 2 miles north of Stonybrook.
在石溪以北约2英里
I just witnessed an accident.
我刚目睹一起车祸
Jimmy?
吉姆
Are you injured? What? No, no.
你受伤了吗 没有
There's an ambulance upside down in a ditch.
有辆救护车翻到了沟里
I don't know how bad anybody's hurt.
我不知道伤亡情况
Stay put. Jim?
待在原地 吉姆
We'll send EMT as soon as possible. Come on, Jim.
急救人员马上就到 醒醒 吉姆
Hello? Melinda Gordon, please.
你好 我找梅林达·戈登
Yes? This is Mercy Hospital.
我就是 这里是仁济医院
Your husband's been in an accident
你丈夫出了车祸
and we need you to come down as soon as possible.
希望你尽快赶过来
Do you Know where we're located?
你知道我们的地址吗
Jim.
吉姆
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Ready? Cinnamon.
好了吗 桂皮
I'm sorry. That's fine.
对不起 没关系
Would you hold?
等一下
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
More?
还要不要
That's it. Right here. Tell me what happened.
就是这 发生了什么
Melinda. Bobby.
梅林达 鲍比
Jim's okay. He's gonna be okay.
吉姆没事 他会没事的
I was so afraid. I thought he...
我很害怕 我以为他...
I know. I know. He's okay.
我知道 我知道 他没事
He's gonna be fine. He's gonna be just fine.
他会没事的 他会没事的
Wait a minute. Can you see me?
等一下 你能看见我
I need your help. Please.
我需要你的帮助 求你了
My husband needs your help.
我丈夫需要你的帮助
Is your partner gonna be okay?
你的搭档还好吧
Yes. He'll be fine. This is Jim Clancy's wife, Melinda.
他会好转的 这是吉姆·克兰西的妻子梅林达
This is Brad Paulson.
这是布莱德·鲍尔森
He came across the accident, called 911, thank God.
他目睹车祸发生 多亏他给911打了电♥话♥
Thank you. No problem.
谢谢你 不客气
Okay, see. My husband helped yours,
看见没 我丈夫帮了你丈夫
now you have to help him. Please.
你得帮他 求你了
I'm desperate.
我真的很需要
释然
鬼语者 第一季 第7集
I was driving. Where are you going?
我正在开车 你要去哪
We had a blowout. I couldn't hold it.
车子爆胎了 我没稳住
We were transporting. Patient didn't make it.
当时正运送伤员 可伤者没救过来
Oh, my God. Does Jim know?
天哪 吉姆知道吗
No. Guy had a broken leg, ruptured femoral artery.
不知道 那家伙摔断了腿 股动脉破了
Doc said he might've died anyway.
医生说他不管怎样都没救
Hello? I need your help!
嘿 我需要你的帮助
I need to be with my husband right now.
我现在想去陪伴我的丈夫
Hey, no problem.
没问题
If it wasn't for mine, you may not have a husband right now.
要不是因为我丈夫 你现在就没丈夫了
Tell Jim I'm sorry.
告诉吉姆我很遗憾
Oh, am I dead?
我死了吗
No.
没有
I never know with you.
和你一起 我哪知生死
Bobby?
鲍比
Walked away without a scratch.
他毫发无损
The patient?
伤员呢
Jim...
吉姆
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Nobody can see me except you.
除了你没人能看见我
Why?
为什么
It's a gift I have.
这是天赋
Can I just tell you, you're a little pushy.
我想跟你说 你太急躁了
If you were in my position, you would be, too
如果你是我 你也会这样
don't you think?
不是吗
Sorry.
抱歉
It's been a long night. Who are you?
今晚事很多 你是谁
My name is Hope.
我叫霍普
Paulson.
鲍尔森
How long have you been dead?
你死了多久
Since July 4th. They said everything was gonna be fine.
7月4号♥ 他们说不会有事的
They told me I had an ectopic pregnancy.
他们说我是宫外孕
I didn't even know I was pregnant.
我甚至没发觉自己怀孕了
I'm only 26 years old. This wasn't supposed to happen to me.
我才26岁 这不该在我身上发生
Not now.
还不是时候
I was gonna be a mommy.
我就要当妈妈了
How is that fair? It isn't.
这样公平吗 不公平
Sometimes, in situations like this after people have passed away,
通常 遇到像你这样去世的人
I help them cross over.
我会帮他们超度
Do you know what that means? Yes.
你懂我的意思吗 我懂
Is that what you want? No, no.
你想超度吗 不想
My husband hasn't been the same since I...
自那以后 我丈夫就变了
He blames himself for what happened.
他为此自责内疚
That's why you have to help him.
所以你一定要帮他
Have you been with him since...
你一直跟着他吗
Yes. He hasn't been sleeping or all he does is sleep.
是的 他意志消沉
He doesn't see his friends or his parents or mine.
不见朋友 也不见我们双方的父母
He hasn't read a book or gone camping.
他不读书也不去露营
See, I know him. He's a wallower.
我了解他 他是一个固执的人
He could wallow in this for the rest of his life.
他会一辈子走不出来
And I don't want that.
我不想他那样
You have to make him see that. Please.
你得让他明白 求你了
I'll try.
我尽力
Oh, hey, whoa, whoa. I'm sorry, love.
抱歉 亲爱的
That's okay. I gotta go. Call you back.
没关系 挂了 打给你
I didn't hurt you, did I? No bumps? No bruises?
我没伤到你吧 没撞出包 没撞青
I'm fine. Really.
我真的没事
'Cause I would hate to have to buy you lunch.
我可不想请你吃饭赔罪
Oh, you're too late. Love the accent, though.
你没机会了 不过口音很好听
Good luck in there. She drives a hard bargain.
祝你好运 她很会讲价
Morning.
早晨好
Hey, how's Jim?
吉姆怎么样了
Coming home today. Sexy, sensitive, and indestructible.
今天出院 性感 感性又忠贞不渝
I've gotta get me a man like that.
我就得找个这样的男人
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表