剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I can take care of myself, Pop.
我能照顾好自己 老爸
Mr. De la Costa, I assure you,
德拉科斯塔先生 我向你保证
I just want what's best for him.
我是一心为他好
You want what's best for you.
你只为你自己好
Well, that's Teo's decision, isn't it?
那得由特奥来决定 不是吗
Mr. Majors thinks I'm ready to go pro.
梅杰斯先生认为我已具备职业选手的条件
So do I.
我也同意
Son, you were heading towards the Olympics, man.
儿子 你一直都是朝奥♥运♥会努力的啊
I mean, you were this close.
就差一点点了
We both know what happened with that, don't we, Pop?
这事你我心知肚明 对吧 老爸
Your mother wanted that for you!
你母亲对此寄予厚望
Who are you to talk to me about my mother?
你有什么资格提我母亲
How do you know what she wanted?
你怎么知道她想要什么
Anyway, she's gone. All that matters now is what I want.
她走了 现在我只在乎自己想要什么
Don't you see that what she wanted,
你不明白吗 正因为她走了
Well, is more important now than ever because she's gone?
她的愿望才变得更加重要
I don't have to listen to you, not anymore.
我不想再听你的话了
You don't think I feel what you feel?
你以为我比你好过吗
Look at me, boy!
看着我 小子
She was your mother, but she was my wife!
她是你母亲 她也是我妻子
And I wasn't with her, either.
我当时也没陪着她
Please, don't do this to each other.
求求你们别彼此伤害
It's too late, Papi. It's too late.
为时已晚 老爸 太晚了
Please, don't go!
拜托 别走
He is just young. He doesn't know what he's saying.
他还年轻 不知道自己在说什么
So far,we've raised five grand for the firehouse with this fight.
目前 这场比赛已为消防站筹集了5千美元
I thought you were hoping for 1,000.
我还以为你预计是1000美元
People in the town are just really turning out for Teo.
城里的人都很看好特奥
It's great to see.
真是太好了
They all wanna say they knew him when.
大家都抢着说自己认识他
Did you get his father to talk to him?
你让他父亲找他谈了吗
Apparently, it only made things worse. He's really hurting.
可惜适得其反 他真的很伤心
What is so hard about people just talking to each other?
人与人坦诚沟通怎么如此之难
Talk, listen.
讲述 倾听
Listen.
继续倾听
Was it ever that simple for you and your parents?
对你和你父母来说 有这么容易吗
Oh, good. We had the talking part down pretty good.
问得好 我们的讲述环节断了
I don't know. There's something else, though.
说不清 我觉得还有点别的
Something they're keeping from me.
他们还有事瞒着我
What do you think it is?
你觉得是什么
I don't know. Family stuff. Hard to unravel.
不知道 清官难断家务事
I'm not really sure it should be unravelled,
我都不确定到底要不要断
At least not by me.
至少不该由我断
Anything I can do?
我能帮上忙吗
Funny you should ask.
问得正是时候
I fight for you, Mami. Everything I do is for you.
我为你而战 妈妈 我做的一切都是为了你
Every time I win, I feel closer to you.
每获胜一次 就感觉更靠近你一步
I wish you were here.
真希望你能在我身边
Who would you say your greatest influence is?
谁对你的影响最为深刻
Definitely Oscar de la Hoya.
当然是奥斯卡·德拉豪雅
I remember watching him win the gold in Barcelona.
我看着他在巴塞罗奥♥运♥会上夺金
Against Marco Rudolph. The only US gold medal.
打败马可·鲁道夫 获得美国唯一一金
Wasn't your dad training you for the Olympics?
你♥爸♥爸不是曾训练你参加奥♥运♥会吗
Why does everyone wanna talk about my father?
为什么每个人都提到我爸爸
He's dead to me.
对我而言 他已经死了
No, no, I know what you mean. My dad's dead to me, too.
不 我明白 我爸爸对我而言也死了
What? You mean... Yeah. Dead, dead.
怎么 你是说... 对 真去世了
Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring...
对不起 我没想...
Don't worry about it. It's all the same.
没关系 都一样
We weren't really speaking at the end.
我们到最后都互不理睬了
Why not?
为什么
I don't know. He didn't like who I was.
不知道 他看不惯我的样子
Or who I became, I guess.
要么就是我让他失望了
You? Come on. You're kidding, right? No.
不会吧 别开玩笑了 没有
He wanted my brother and me
他想要我和我哥哥
To go into his brokerage business.
继承他的经纪人事业
Into one of these huge Wall Street companies.
在华尔街某家大企业工作
A lot of people with very nice shoes.
人们都西装革履的那种
Then my brother died and the pressure was really on me
我哥哥死后 担子落到了我头上
To step up and, you know,
他希望我能站出来
Take my place in the family dynasty.
继承家族王位
What do I do? I become a paramedic, a civil servant.
而我呢 成了护理人员 从事社会服务
I was never happier, but him, he was never more miserable.
我从此开心快乐 而他 从此愁眉不展
So what happened?
怎么了
You know, he cut me off, I cut him off.
他不理我 我不理他
It's what men do, right?
男人们都这样 对吧
You don't need me. Watch me not need you.
你不需要我 我也不需要你
The thing is, you know,
但是 知道吗
Somehow you always think it'll get sorted out.
不知何故 总觉时间会解决一切
You always think there's time.
总以为有的是时间
Anyhow, that's just me.
不过 那只是我的情况
I'm sure you guys have plenty of time.
相信你们还有足够的时间
You know, I bet it's been a while
我敢打赌你一定很久
Since you've had a home-cooked meal.
没吃过家常菜了
Why don't you come over tonight,
不如今晚来我家
Have dinner with me and my wife?
跟我们两口子共进晚餐吧
Listen, you know, I gotta wake up early.
听着 我得早起训练
I gotta watch what I eat.
还得注意饮食
Great. See you tonight around 7:00?
好 今晚七点见吧
That's great. I'll swing by the grocery store on my way home.
太好了 我回家时顺便去趟杂食店
Hey, I am very capable of making a wonderful dinner under pressure.
有压力我也能做得一手好菜
I'll see you in an hour. Bye.
一小时后见 拜
You're leaving? It's closing time.
你要走了 该关门了
And?
所以呢
And I'm going home. That's what closing time means.
所以我要回家 关门就意味着回家
That's funny 'cause tonight, I thought it meant self-defence class
真逗 我以为关门要去女子防身课呢
and dinner after... You forgot.
然后才是晚餐 你忘了
Completely forgot.
完全忘了
It's just that I got Jim to invite Teo for dinner, and...
不过我让吉姆请特奥吃晚餐
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
It's fine. It's totally fine.
没关系 真的
I'll find out if we can take a makeup class.
我看看能否补一堂课
I feel terrible about this. Don't.
我真的很抱歉 别了
You take your responsibilities very seriously, and I really admire that.
你很有使命感 让我很钦佩
Are you mad? Melinda, stop, all right?
你是不是气炸了 梅林达 别说了
Wait a minute. You're planning on cooking?
等等 你今晚要长勺
Wish me luck. I should wish Teo luck.
祝我好运吧 祝特奥好运才对
Gee, thanks. Have fun.
谢了 好好玩哈
One, two...
一克 两克
Honey, you need way more red pepper than that.
宝贝 这点红辣椒根本不够
Don't worry. It's not gonna hurt you.
别担心 这又不会伤到你
Why are you so distracted?
你怎么老是心不在焉
Oh, let's just say I won't be getting my own cooking show
这么说吧 我做的菜可没资格
on the Food Network anytime soon.
上美食频道
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
Churrasco Estilo Cubano is Teo's favourite dish.
古巴烤肉是特奥最喜欢的菜
Now, if it is not spicy, he's not gonna like it.
要是不够辣 他不会喜欢的
Didn't your mother teach you how to cook?
你妈妈没教过你做菜吗
I am already stressed out. Please do not bring up my mother.
我已经压力很大了 别再扯我妈妈行不
Wow! That is really good!
味道真不错
I can't believe I made it myself.
不敢相信这是我做的
Right. Being dead means I get no credit?
好极了 我死了所以就没有功劳了吗
I would have never thought to use this much seasoning, but...
我不会想到要用这么多佐料 不过
A lesson you should apply to the other parts of your life.
你得学会举一反三
Teo. Hey, how you doing?
特奥 你怎么样
Nice house. Thanks.
房♥子很漂亮嘛 谢谢
Just don't take too close a look at the plumbing, the wiring, or the roof.
千万别细看下水管 配线 屋顶
Hi. Hi, Melinda.
你好 你好 梅林达
Nice to see you again, Teo.
再见到你真好 特奥
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表