剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I guess it kind of depended on the day.
这要看时间而定
Couldn't do either one for too long.
时而爱 时而恨
He... He came to the club one night,
某天晚上 他来到俱乐部
he left, and no one ever saw him again.
离开之后就再也没回来过
Just about destroyed anybody who ever cared about him.
每个喜欢他的人都大受打击
And I'm not talking about mommy or daddy,
不是说他的父母
because they'd written him off years ago.
他们早就断绝关系了
I'm talking about his real family, here.
我说的是他在这里的亲人们
Especially Sandra.
尤其是桑德拉
Poor kid.
可怜的孩子
Sandra?
桑德拉
I really...
我真的
I can't talk about this right now.
现在没法说这个
I have this mountain of paperwork
我还有一大堆文件要处理
I have to get to my accountant, so...
我得去找我的会计 所以
Okay.
好的
So, does Marty know you've seen Francie?
马蒂知道你去见弗朗辛了吗
Marty hasn't really come around today,
马蒂今天没来
but Francie said when he disappeared,
弗朗辛说他失踪后
his friend Sandra took it the hardest.
他朋友桑德拉格外伤心
Sandra Holloway. Have you seen her?
桑德拉·霍莱威 你见过她吗
Yeah, yeah. She was on Letterman a couple of weeks ago.
是啊 她几周前参加了优秀运动员节目
She's funny.
很有趣
She's performing at the Comedy Cave next weekend. You wanna go?
她下周要去欢乐剧场表演 想去吗
Yeah. And I'll spring for that one.
好啊 这次我请客
No need. We're practically rolling in it.
不需要 我们现在有钱了
Look, how much money, exactly, are we talking about?
我们到底有多少钱
I'm thinking of having it framed.
我打算把它裱一下
Oh, really? Wow.
真的
Check the comma where the decimal point usually goes.
看看小数点后面有多少位
I'm proud of you. I give it up.
我以你为荣
Yeah, well, who's your mama now?
现在谁是老大
So, I'm walking down the street the other day,
有一天我在路上散步
and I see this guy, and he's wearing
我看见一个男的穿着
capri pants for men.
紧身长裤
The dude was a mansaster.
那位老哥是男人中的极品
Man-pris.
人妖
I'm trying to be original, thank you very much.
这是我的创意 谢谢提醒
God, everybody's a critic.
天啊 每个人都喜欢评头论足
So, was Jim excited that
吉姆高兴吗
we're finally making some money around here?
我们的店终于赚到钱了
Yeah. He was happy. A little weird.
他很开心 外加一点点奇怪
You think it bothers him?
你觉得他嫉妒了
Jim? No way. He's too evolved for that.
吉姆 不会 他才不会
Right. Most men are.
是吗 男人都这样
She's funny.
她很有趣
What?
什么
She's good. She could slow down a little.
她说得很好 还可以再慢一些
Who's here?
谁在这
Speaking of critics...
评头论足者
Is this our friend Marty
是我们的马蒂吗
who thinks it's funny to break glasses?
觉得打碎玻璃杯很好玩的那个
One and the same.
差不多
Have fun.
你们慢聊
you look better.
你看上去好多了
Why, thank you. I've been dieting.
是吗 谢谢 我正减肥呢
I feel better. Well, it happens.
我的确感觉好多了 是这样的
Once you start to interact with this worid,
当你敞开心扉与这世界交流
you start to look a little bit like your old self.
你会慢慢恢复原来的样子
Do you remember Sandra?
还记得桑德拉吗
Sandra Holloway?
桑德拉·霍莱威
Sandra.
桑德拉
Yeah, I do.
是的 我认识她
You loved her, didn't you?
你喜欢她 对吗
Let's just say we understood each other very well.
准确的说是我们相互理解
She's gonna be here tomorrow.
她明天会来这里
She's performing at the Comedy Cave.
她将在欢乐剧场里演出
What really happened?
到底发生了什么
I don't remember exactly,
我记不太清楚了
but it feels like a lot of pain.
但我感觉到很强的痛楚
Do you want me to help you talk to her?
需要我帮你和她谈谈吗
Talk to her? You would do that?
和她谈 你愿意吗
Will that help you move on?
这样能帮你超脱吗
What if I did something bad to her?
万一我做了什么对不起她的事呢
If you really want to know what happened to you...
如果你真想知道自己怎么了
Will you...
你
Will you go see her first?
你能先去见见她吗
Are you sure this is where she'd be staying?
你确定她在这里吗
This is usually where comics crash when they come to town.
滑稽演员都喜欢来这种地方
I don't know. Maybe this is a bad idea.
我不清楚 这可能不是个好主意
Well, you stay here, and I'll go up.
好吧 你呆在这 我进去看看
That's her.
就是她
I always wanted to make her laugh.
我总想要能引她笑
It was the hardest damn thing to do.
但却是相当得费劲
Where's she going?
她要去哪里
Let's find out.
我们跟上去看看
What's she doing?
她在做什么
Here's to you, baby.
亲爱的 这是给你的
What?
怎么
This is where it happened.
就是在这儿
This is where I killed myself.
我在这儿自杀的
I remember being here.
我记得自己来到这儿
On this bridge.
在这座桥上
This is where it happened.
就是在这儿
This is where I killed myself.
我在这儿自杀
I knew the minute I stepped off that I made a mistake.
跳下那一刻 我知道自己犯了错
And in that moment, I...
在那一刻 我
I felt so alive.
我感到生命如此鲜活
I felt everything.
我感到世间一切
I couldn't help but appreciate the irony, you know?
我不禁感叹生命的讽刺
All this time and effort to try and feel nothing,
一直以来 我努力不去感知
to make myself numb,
让自己麻痹
but in those last seconds,
但在最后一刻
I felt it all. Realised
我突然觉悟了
I loved it.
我喜欢这种感觉
And then I couldn't believe I was
我不敢相信
about to feel nothing ever again.
我再也无法感知这些了
My heart broke into a hundred pieces
在我跳入水中之前
before the water ever stopped it.
我的心早已死了
And a 9.5, 9.6,
9.5分 9.6分
and from the French judge, he gives old Marty a 7.5.
法国裁判给了老马蒂7.5分
Why?
为什么
Why did you do this to yourself?
你为什么要这样做
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't suppose I can undo it, do you?
你以为我不想重来吗
I wish we all could, but we only get one shot.
我希望我们都能 但人生只有一次
You have to figure out why you did this to yourself.
你得弄明白 为什么你要这么做
You'll never have any peace if you don't.
如果不弄清 你的心永无宁日
So, I made a decision.
我做了个决定
Please tell me that it's not to put your end down.
你不会想现在松手吧
No. I'm gonna give open mike another shot.
不 我准备再参加一次表演
I'm gonna go see Francie tonight
我准备今晚去见弗朗辛
and see if she'll give me another chance.
看她能否再给我一次机会
Oh, that's a great idea.
真是太好了
Hey, you know what? When you see Francie,
帮个忙 你遇见弗朗辛时
can you get her to tell you more about Marty and Sandra?
多问问马蒂和桑德拉的事
'Cause I kind of hit a wall with her.
我和她有点谈不来
Yeah, I'll try. I'm actually really curious myself.
我会的 我也想满足我的好奇心
Ask and you shall receive.
说曹操 曹操到
I was told you're selling the Comedy Cave stuff,
有人告诉我 你在卖♥♥喜剧周边产品
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表