剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I haven't seen a spirit of any children.
我没见过孩子的灵魂
Am I dead?
我死了吗
Yes.
是的
But I didn't...
但我
I didn't feel anything.
我什么也没感觉到
Is that all it takes?
就是这样吗
You can just die and not even feel it?
死得连一点感觉也没有
Not even know it?
甚至完全没有意识到
Sometimes. But there's a reason.
有时候是这样的 但有个原因
Well, what? Well, we can't know that here.
什么 我们在这里无法知道
But it's not fair. I know.
这不公平 我知道
Maybe then it's good that I can't find her.
或许没找到她更好
Maybe it means she's all right.
或许那说明她没事
Where were you sitting on the plane?
你们在飞机上坐哪
We weren't on the plane.
我们不在飞机上
What should we do when we get home?
回家后干什么
I don't know. Play games.
我不知道 玩游戏
Hang out with Dad? Yes.
和爸爸玩 是的
What is that?
那是什么
What is it?
那是什么
What about my husband?
我丈夫呢
He can't lose both of us. He needs us.
他不能没有我们 他需要我们
I keep trying to let him know that I'm looking for her.
我不断告诉他 我在找她
He can't hear you.
他听不到你
But he can hear you.
但他能听到你
They can all hear you.
他们都能听到你
I know.
我知道
悼念395航♥班♥的家人
本店停止营业
你们永远在我们心中
395航♥班♥
Where have you been?
你到哪去了
I went to Mitch's apartment.
我去了米契的公♥寓♥
He wasn't there. No one would talk to me about him.
他不在那儿 没人愿意跟我谈到他
Do you remember that fortune teller at the carnival? She...
你还记得嘉年华上那个算命的 她
She said something bad was gonna happen around Mitch.
她说 米契会出事
She said that he might get sick or something, but...
她是指生病什么的 但是
What if this is what she meant?
也许她指的就是这事
I think it's too early to tell.
这么说为时过早
I've been trying to work up the courage to go in there,
我鼓起勇气想走进去
look at the passenger list.
查看乘客名单
Andrea.
安德里亚
There's something I have to tell you.
有件事情我要告诉你
You saw Mitch?
你看见了米契了
Andrea... Don't.
安德里亚 不要说
No. No.
不 不
But I'm not sure... No way. It's not him.
但我不确定 不可能 不会是他
Good evening. My name is Matthew Mallinson.
晚上好 我是马修·马林森
I'm with the National Transportation Safety Board.
国家交通安♥全♥局♥的调查员
I'll be giving you updates throughout the night.
我将整晚向大家通告最新情况
While the search continues,
搜救工作仍在继续
I have to report that no survivors have been found as of yet.
不幸的是 至今还未找到一名幸存者
Though it is still, technically, a search-and-rescue operation,
尽管搜救工作仍在继续
But I have to report that sometime in the next few hours...
几小时内 我必须向上级报告这一消息
Isabelle, I'm here. I'm right here.
伊莎贝尔 我在这儿 我就你面前
I love you.
我爱你
I miss him so much. Don't cry.
我好想他 别哭
Can you hear me? I'm okay.
你能听见我吗 我没事儿
And, please, let any of us know if you need anything.
如果有任何的需要 请告知我们
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not involved in this.
我不是受难者家属
Not in any official way.
也不是官方人员
I'm just someone who lives here. Works here.
我只是住在镇里 在这里工作的
I just wanted to tell you all how sorry I am.
我只想和你们说 我真的很遗憾
How sorry we all are here in Grandview.
对于在美景镇发生的一切很遗憾
Don't worry, sweetie, I'm right here with you, every minute.
别怕 宝贝儿 我会一直陪着你
I also wanted to tell you...
我还想告诉你们
To make you understand if I can,
希望能让你们了解 t
That your loved ones, they feel you.
你们所爱的人 他们能感觉到
Remember me.
记住我
They know that you're here.
他们知道你们在这里
I've been to the crash site, and
我去过坠机现场
I felt their spirits there.
我能感觉到他们的灵魂在那儿
And I can... Listen to me.
并且 我能 听我说
I can feel them right now in this room.
我感觉到他们现在就在屋子里
I feel their sadness. I feel their confusion.
感觉到他们的悲伤 他们的迷茫
But the biggest thing that I feel is their love.
但我感受到最强烈的 是爱
For you. It's okay.
对你们的爱 太好了
And if there is anything that they would want you to know,
如果他们还有话想对你们说
Is that they know how much you love them.
那就是 他们知道你们很爱他们
That is so important for you to know.
明白这点对你们很重要
It's the only thing that matters.
其他事都不重要
Sir, do you need to see the manifest?
先生 您需要看乘客名单吗
My wife's not on the manifest. She wasn't on an aeroplane.
我的妻子不在名单上 她不在飞机上
She was coming down from my sister's upstate.
她是从我姐姐那儿赶过来
They're mine.
他们是我的
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
You can't trick those souls into staying here.
你不能骗那些灵魂留下
Since you feel so strongly about it,
既然你对此强烈反对
I will release all your precious souls
我会释放所有灵魂
And let you send them into the light,
让你把他们带到光的那头
and in return,
但作为回报
l'll take you.
我要带你走
Who the hell is this guy?
这家伙是谁
I don't know, I've been noticing him for the last few months.
不认识 我几个月前就注意到他了
There's two of them. One who laughs and this one.
他们是两个人 另一个一直在狂笑
They're dead? They're spirits, yeah.
他们死了 是鬼魂
Well, why didn't you tell me about this?
你为什么不告诉我
Tell you what? I don't know who they are.
告诉你什么 我又不知道他们是谁
I just know that they're bad news.
我只知道他们会带来坏消息
That's the understatement of the year.
本年度最含糊的话
This one guy wants you dead, right?
这家伙想让你死 对吗
He wants my soul in return for theirs.
他想要我的灵魂 交换其他的灵魂
Why would my one soul be worth hundreds?
我的灵魂为何这么值钱
It's obvious. He wants to stop you crossing people over.
很明显 他想阻止你超度灵魂
Why?
为什么
And I've been having these dreams and seeing these signs,
我最近一直梦到 或是看到一些标志
And they all say the same thing. "You're the one."
都表达同一个意思 "就是你"
What if this is what that means?
也许就是这个意思
No. No, it doesn't.
不 不会
Well, what if I'm supposed to save these souls?
如果我注定要拯救这些灵魂
What if none of this is random and that's why I'm here?
也许这些都不是偶然 这才是我的使命
I mean, maybe this is what it's all been leading up to.
也许 所有一切都是为此做准备
No, this is nuts! Listen to yourself.
不 荒唐 瞧你说的什么话
It was 250 people, Jim.
250个人 吉姆
Do I really have the right to ignore that?
我真有权利不管他们吗
What about the thousands of people you could help the rest of your life?
你下半辈子还要拯救更多的人呢
Do you have the right to ignore them?
你有权利不管他们吗
No. That's what this guy is afraid of.
没有 那家伙怕的就是这一点
That's what he wants to stop. What about that?
他就是想阻止你 那怎么办
We lost so much in the last few days.
这几天我们失去了太多
I know.
我知道
Too much. Too many.
太多 太多了
But I'm not losing you.
但我不能失去你
Not now. Not ever.
现在不行 永远不行
Did you tell Andrea? I just can't.
你告诉安德里亚了吗 我说不出口
It's the government guy.
是那个政♥府♥官员
This is the air outflow valve.
这是外流阀
They found it about two hours ago.
两小时前发现的
Mean my job if anybody knew I brought this to you.
如果此事被人发现 我会丢饭碗的
Then why did you?
那你干嘛这么做
Oh, you know why.
你知道为什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表