剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
and it's not your medication messing with your head.
不是药物对大脑的作用
I can see spirits.
我能看到灵魂
Earthbound spirits who haven't crossed over.
尚未超度的地缚灵
You mean like ghosts?
你是说鬼魂吗
I don't know if they actually told you, but you...
我不知道他们有没有告诉你
You died, only for a few seconds
我丈夫抢救你的时候
while my husband was working on you.
你死了几秒钟
He's a paramedic and that's when you saw me.
他是医护人员 你死的瞬间看到我
And Conor.
和康纳
You can talk to ghosts?
你能和鬼交流
And hear them?
能听到他们说话
How?
怎么做到的
It's a long story.
说来话长
Is he here now?
他现在在这里吗
Baby, I'm right here. I've always been here.
宝贝 我就在这 一直都在
He's here. Where?
他在这儿 哪里
Right next to you. On your left.
就在你左边
Conor, you didn't leave me.
康纳 你没有丢下我
No, baby, I told you I'd never leave you.
不会的 宝贝 我说过永远不离开你
Can he hear me? Can he hear us?
他能听到我吗 还有我们
Yeah.
可以
I just... I wanted to see you so badly.
我只是太想见你了
Tell her how much I miss her.I miss talking to her.
告诉她我很想她 很想和她说话
He wants you to know that he misses you.
他想让你知道 他很想你
Oh, Conor, I miss you, too.I feel you everywhere.
康纳 我也想你 我无时无刻都能感觉到你
It's like my skin hurts,and the inside of my bones hurt
就像我的皮肤和骨头深处的疼痛
and it's just...It's so deep I can't grab ahold of it.
深到我抓不到它
I know, I know. I can't even touch it. It's like I...
我知道 碰不到它
Baby, I feel it, too.
宝贝 我也能感觉到
Tell her I'm furious at her.
告诉她我很生气
Don't ever try that again!
不准再有下次
He's mad at you for what you did,
他对你的作为很生气
and he doesn't want you to ever... No, I won't. I won't.
他不希望你 不 不会了
That's enough for tonight.
探望时间到了
Don't go.
别走
I won't. Baby, don't worry.
我不走 宝贝 别担心
Hey, we'll see you soon, okay? Get some rest.
我们再来看你 好好休息
Okay.
好的
You see what I mean?
你明白了吧
She's the same now as she was the day I died.
现在的她就和我去世当天一样
You said there was one more thing
你说在超度前
you needed to do before you could go.
还有一件事要做
What is it?
什么事
It might sound kind of morbid.
听起来可能有点病态
Hello. I'm talking to a dead person.
我正和一个死人说话呢
I was an organ donor and the day I died, they took my heart.
我是器官捐赠者 我死当天被取走了心脏
I need to see who has it.
我要知道谁获得了它
Why?
为什么
I've got to see what kind of person is...
我得看看他是怎样的人
I need to know that they're taking good care of it.
我要知道他们有没有照顾周到
Like waxing and cleaning it?
打蜡清洗吗
No. I just want to be sure they...
不 我只想确保他们
You know, that it went to somebody worthy.
是否值得拥有我的心脏
I'm sorry.
抱歉
And if you find that person,
如果你找到那个人
if you see them,will you cross over, move on?
并见到他 你会超度 投胎吗
What if I am happy here?
要是我在这很开心呢
This isn't the place for you anymore.
你不能再待在这里
If Gwen gets better,
如果格温好起来
if I feel she is taken care of...
并得到精心照料
Then you'll go?
你就会离开
Yes.
是的
He was the kindest man.
他是最好的男人
He was always trying to make somebody else's job easier.
总是努力减轻他人的负担
We would be at a restaurant
我们去餐馆时
and he would brush the crumbs off the table,
他会把桌上的面包屑
sweep them into his palm and just hold them
扫到手心 然后捏在手里
until he could throw them out.
直到能扔掉
And he would grin at me and wink, like it was our little secret.
然后笑着对我使眼色 像是我们的小秘密
That was the thing about being with Conor.
和康纳在一起就是这样
You felt like he was letting you in on this big secret,
感觉他会让你知道他的大秘密
something just for the two of us.
两个人的秘密
Ask her if she remembers the time we got lost in Boston.
问她还记得我们在波士顿迷路的事吗
He's here.
他在这里
I knew it. I thought I felt him touch me.
我就知道 我感觉到他碰我
Well, kind of, anyway.It was like a feather against my arm.
有点像羽毛掠过手臂
Sometimes spirits can let you feel their energy.
有时灵魂能让人感到他们的能量
It's no more than like a little rush of air.
就像一点小气流
Yeah, right. I feel that a lot.
对 我经常感受到
Does he dim the lights sometimes, too?
他是不是有时也把灯弄暗
They can also use their energy to affect electricity,
他们也能用自身能量影响电流
if they try really hard.
只要他们努力尝试
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道的
Gwen, the thing that I do, my job, I guess you could say,
格温 我的职责是
is to help people get closure.
帮助人们超度
Make peace with death, sometimes get important messages across.
让死者安息 有时传达重要信息
But it's all so that people can move on,
这都是为了让他们超度
people who die, people who are left behind.
死者投胎 生者继续生活
The idea is to move on.
这才是重点
It's time for him to go.
他现在该离开了
Did I tell you he used to read to me
我有没有告诉你 我睡不着时
if I couldn't fall asleep?
他会给我讲故事
There will never be anybody else like him, not for me.
没有人像他这样对我这么好
I know it seems that way. No, it is that way.
我明白看似如此 就是如此
Everything happens for a reason,
事出皆有因
and that is why Conor is still here.
所以康纳还在这里
That's fate, and there's nothing that you can do about it.
那是命运 你无权干涉
Okay.
好的
I want to talk about Boston.
我想谈波士顿的事
How come a ghost wouldn't know where his heart is?
鬼魂怎么会不知道自己的心脏在哪
I'm sure he stayed with Gwen after he died. Followed her everywhere.
他死后肯定一直跟着格温
I'm not sure it's such a great idea.
我不确定这是好主意
Why not?
为什么
Well, maybe a recipient doesn't want to know
也许受捐者不想知道
where his organ came from,especially a heart.
器官的来历 尤其是心脏
I mean, that's a hard enough ordeal to go through.
毕竟是痛苦的经历
And they're asking you to meet the person who gave you your heart,
要你和给你心脏的人见面
and by the way, that person's dead.
更何况 捐赠者已经死了
Well, it's been a year. Maybe he's curious.
都过去一年了 或许他也好奇
Besides, it's the only way I'm gonna
另外 只有这样
get this guy to cross over,
才能让他超度
so just tell me where to start.
告诉我从哪入手吧
Well, if he died at Mercy,
如果他死在仁济医院
they've got a helipad,
他们一定有停机坪
so his organs would have been
他的器官才能
harvested immediately
被立刻采集
and choppered right out.
直接空运过去
But you are gonna need
但你要去医院
somebody at the hospital
找人帮忙
who's willing to bend the rules a little bit.
让那个人通融一下
We never give out that kind of information.
我们绝不会透露这种消息
Yeah, I know, but the thing is,
我知道 但是
I'm not trying to get you in any trouble.
我不会让你陷入麻烦
It's just the information is for someone very
只要某人的信息
Are you family?
你是家属吗
Well, in the family of man sense, I guess.
男方家庭里 算是吧
Sorry. No way. Anything else?
抱歉 不行 还有其他事吗
Can you at least give me cities and initials?
至少告诉我城市名和首字母 行吗
This isn't Jeopardy! Bye, now.
这又不是智力竞赛 再见
Ah, damn.
该死
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表