剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I just got married, just moved to a small town,
刚结婚 刚搬来这个小镇
just opened up an antique shop.
刚开了间古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except from the time that I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them,
祖母称他们为地缚灵
the ones who have not crossed over
他们在人间滞留
because they have unfinished business with the living.
因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Andrea. Melinda.
安德里亚 梅林达
Sit over there.
坐那儿
Hello. Welcome to Room Three's Talent Night.
大家好 欢迎来到三号♥房♥的天才之夜
One of our students, Dylan Cho,
我校的学生 迪伦·周
has written a very imaginative play.
写了一出想象力丰富的舞台剧
We hope you enjoy Room Three's production
希望您会喜欢三号♥房♥的作品
of Ghost at the Crossing.
《鬼魂的去留》
You know what they say, "Write what you know."
这就叫"源于生活"
I'm so bored. My dad has gone away,
真无聊 我爸爸离开了
and my mom's too busy to even talk to me.
妈妈忙得没时间和我说话
Hi. Wanna play?
想一起玩吗
Who are you? I'm a ghost.
你是谁 我是鬼魂
No way. Way.
不可能 真的
Wanna come to the railroad tracks?
想不想去铁路上玩
I'm really not supposed to. Oh, come on.
大人不准我去 来吧
We can put pennies on the tracks and watch them get squished.
我们把硬币放在铁轨上 看它被压扁
Melinda, help me.
梅林达 帮帮我
Scene two: The railroad tracks.
第二幕 铁路
How was work? Busy.
工作怎么样 很忙
How was the play? Spookier than I expected, actually.
舞台剧怎么样 比我想象的怪异
Good for Dylan.
迪伦真能干
You know,I haven't had a chance
我还没时间
to look through this new training manual,
读完这本新的训练手册
so I'm just gonna go do it downstairs.
我下楼去读
No. Stay. I can sleep with the lights on.
不 在这读 开着灯我也能睡着
All right.
好吧
Oh, hey, I forgot. Your mom called this morning.
差点忘了 你妈早上来过电♥话♥
What did she want? I don't know. She didn't say.
她想怎样 不知道 她没说
I'm thinking, you know, maybe it's birthday-related.
我觉得 可能和生日有关
Well, you're not going to plan anything, right? Promise me.
答应我 你不要有任何计划
We're not planning anything. We?
我们没有计划 我们
Me. No one. No one is. Promise.
我 没有人 保证
Right. 'Cause you know how I feel about it.
那就好 你知道我对此的态度
Yes, I do.
我知道
Although I was kind of hoping this year you might be over it.
不过我希望今年你能想开点
I'm not.
不行
You okay? Yeah. I'm just tired.
你还好吧 我只是有点累
Mel, I know you have some issues with your mom.
梅 我知道你和你妈之间有矛盾
And this birthday thing...
生日的事情...
You wanna talk about it? Oh, what's there to talk about?
你想谈谈吗 这有什么好谈的
Single mother, didn't do a very good job.
单亲妈妈没照顾好孩子
Pretty common story.
太平常了
But she raised a pretty uncommon daughter.
但她养育了一个不平常的女儿
Yeah, that's part of the problem.
那正是问题的所在
Melinda?
梅林达
Melinda.
梅林达
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Why didn't you help me?
你为什么不帮我
Who are you?
你是谁
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
Trouble sleeping? Yeah.
做恶梦了 对
Big trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
儿时同伴
鬼语者 第一季 第15集
We're just open. Come on in.
我们刚开门 快请进
Do you see someone in the store?
你看见有什么东西在店里吗
Customer. Besides her.
顾客 除了她
Nope.
没有
Wow. It must've been Dylan's play.
一定是受迪伦的舞台剧影响了
I just got the weirdest feeling, like...
我有一种奇怪的感觉 就像...
Like someone was watching me.
有人在看着我
Can a civilian catch a ghost vibe like that?
普通人能感应到鬼魂吗
A civilian?
普通人
Well, maybe, but it'd have to be a pretty powerful ghost.
也许吧 但必须是能量很大的鬼魂
Excuse me. How much is this?
打扰一下 这个多少钱
Mama! Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Oh, just thought I'd wind them up.
刚上完发条
I bet you thought they were antiques.
你一定以为它们是古董
Oh, God. Ma'am, there's great candles...
天哪 夫人 这有很棒的蜡烛...
I can't do this. Just get in the house.
我受不了你 给我进屋去
Children, I have something very, very sad to tell you.
孩子们 我有一个很坏的消息告诉你们
Some of you may know that
你们可能已经知道了
Sarah Applewhite has been ill this year.
莎拉·艾普怀特 病了一年了
This morning,
今天早上
her parents called to tell me that Sarah passed away last night.
她父母告诉我 她昨晚去世了
I know this is kind of a shock.
我知道这对你们打击很大
So if any of you want to talk about it further, I'm here for you.
如果你们想谈谈 我在这陪着你们
Yes, Melinda.
梅林达
Mrs. Riley, Sarah's not dead.
莱利夫人 莎拉没有死
She's standing right over there.
她就站在那儿
I want to talk to my mom and dad.
我想和我爸妈说话
Then why don't you go talk to them?
那你为什么不去找他们
I can't find them.
我找不到他们
That's because you're at school. Go look in your house.
那是因为你在学校 你回家找找
Melinda, this isn't funny.
梅林达 这不是玩笑
You heard her. She can't find her parents.
你听到了 她找不到她父母
Why aren't you helping her?
你为什么不帮她
That's enough, Melinda.
够了 梅林达
Are you saying you don't see her?
你们难道看不到她
I don't believe you!
我不相信你们
If you don't stop this, I'll have to send you to Mr. Corbett.
你要再这样 我就送你去科贝特先生那
Why are you all lying? She's right in front of you.
你们为什么都撒谎 她就站在你们面前
Oh, I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I was in the middle of my shift, and the traffic was horrendous.
我正在上班 路上也很堵
And then I had to take the bridge, which made it even worse.
我还要过桥 所以就迟到了
It's fine.
好了
So, sweetie, what's wrong? Are you sick?
亲爱的 怎么了 生病了
No. At least, we don't think so.
不 我们不这样认为
I don't know if you've heard this,
不知你是否听说
but one of Melinda's classmates has passed away.
梅林达的一个同学过世了
Oh, no. Sarah Applewhite?
莎拉·艾普怀特
That's right.
是的
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
I am so sorry. No, Mom. They're wrong.
我也难过 不 妈妈 他们错了
Sarah's alive. I saw her. And nobody believes me.
莎拉还活着 我看见她了 但没人信我
She's been saying this all morning. It's upsetting her classmates.
她一早上都这么说 她同学都吓坏了
Some of the other parents have had to come down.
有些家长不得不来安慰孩子
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Well, she's just... She's just emotional.
她只是...过于伤感了
But it's true.
是真的
We thought it might be a good idea
我们希望 梅林达能回家
for Melinda to go home for the day, maybe rest.
休息几天也许对她会好点
Of course. You're right. It's...
当然 你说得对
But Mommy, you have to believe me.
妈妈 你要相信我
I am so sorry. Come on, Melinda.
真抱歉 来吧 梅林达
Mom...
妈妈
Mom, why won't you talk to me about Sarah?
妈妈 你为什么不问我莎拉的事
It isn't fair.
这不公平
Melinda, please stop doing this.
梅林达 不要这样
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表