剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Tell them to stop. Where's your brother?
让他们住手 你弟弟在哪
He's up on the ridge.
他在山脊上
They'll never know where to look.
他们找不到他的
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
I left him alive. I have to show you.
我走时他还活着 我带你去
Tell me. I can't I have to...
告诉我 说不清 我要...
Don't let them bring me back. Tell them to let me go.
别让他们救活我 告诉他们让我死吧
I can't do that. Please, my brother will die!
我不能那么做 求你了 我弟弟会死的
Clear!
退后
Don't let them bring me back. I'm broken. I can't help in that body.
让他们别救我 我都这样了 要身体没用的
Clear.
退后
Blood pressure's up. We've got rhythm. 60 over 98.
血压回升 有心率了 血压60 98
He's stabilising, Doctor.
他稳定了 医生
What is going on?
发生什么了
He wants to die.
他想死
You want me to delay resuscitating my patient
你想让我延迟抢救病人
so you can talk to his spirit guide or whatever that is?
以便你能同他的灵魂交流
I'm not sure if that's what I'm asking.
我也犹豫不决
I'm just trying to talk to you about this.
只是想和你商量下
You want me to risk his life?
你要我拿他的生命冒险
I'm asking for a matter of seconds to save someone else's life.
我是请求几秒钟来救另一人的生命
No. Anything else?
不行 免谈
Doctor, I know how this sounds, but Melinda's telling the truth.
医生 听着的确诡异 但梅林达说的是真的
Dennis's brother is still up on that mountain.
丹尼斯的弟弟还困在山上
The park rangers found his backpack.
护林员找到了他的背包
I think the park rangers are better equipped to find him
护林员找到人的几率
than my comatose patient is.
总比昏迷的病人♥大♥
Look, you can make fun of me if you want.
听着 随你怎么取笑我
I know you're doing all you can do to help Dennis,
我知道你在尽力帮助丹尼斯
and I respect that.
我尊敬你
All I'm asking for is the chance to do the same.
我恳求你也给我这个机会
This is not a magic show, Miss Gordon.
这可不是魔术 戈登小姐
There are protocols.
医院有规定的
There are strict medical procedures that have to be followed.
我必须严格遵循医疗程序
It's very cut and dried and clear.
谁都没法改变
There is nothing cut and dried or clear about my world or yours.
世上没有无法改变之事 你我都一样
You just don't get it.
你怎么就不明白
Look, why don't we just take a breath here for a minute, okay?
两位都别说了 好吗
I've got work to do.
我要去工作了
Look, he's really not a bad guy. I mean, he's just always been this way.
他人不坏 他就是这个样子
If he doesn't see it, then he doesn't believe in it.
他只相信眼见为实
That was Libby. She needs to see me. Okay.
莉碧来电 她要见我 好的
I found this last night.
我昨晚发现了这个
I would've called you, but it was pretty late.
本想打给你 但太晚了
This is Charlie's handwriting.
这是查理的笔迹
Oh, my God. They were both up there with him.
天哪 兄弟俩和他都在山上
Look, did Charlie ever talk about his dad?
查理有没有提过他父亲
He mentioned him once.
提过一次
When? The night he quit.
什么时候 他辞职那晚
Charlie was talking about his brother and how much he resented him.
查理谈到他哥哥 说有多恨他
Said he left him holding the bag.
留下他来料理家事
Charlie and Dennis were supposed to take turns going to college.
查理和丹尼斯本该轮流上大学的
Dennis was supposed to get his degree
丹尼斯本该拿到学位后
and then come back and take over his dad's print shop
回来接管父亲的打印店
so that Charlie could go.
然后查理去上学
But Dennis didn't come back.
但丹尼斯没有回来
He came to work in New York, which is where I met him.
他去了纽约工作 我在那遇见了他
Charlie had to try to run the business by himself, but then he lost it.
查理不得不自己经营 但失败了
He tried to go to college, his father got sick.
他想上大学 但父亲病了
So he had to take dead-end jobs like this one.
他不得不做这种没有前途的工作
Guess he blamed Dennis.
他一定怪罪于丹尼斯
He just... He just looked so sad.
他看起来很伤心
I thought that maybe I could make him a little happier
我以为如果他给我机会
if he ever gave me the chance.
我能让他开心点
Libby, we found Charlie's brother.
莉碧 我们找到了查理的哥哥
He's in the hospital. He's in a coma.
他在医院 昏迷中
What about Charlie?
那查理呢
We don't know. He could be hurt or his father could be hurt.
不知道 他可能受伤了 或者父亲受伤了
One of them would have had to have stayed behind.
肯定有人留在了山里
Look, I have to get back to the hospital. But,
我要回医院去了
thank you so much for this.
谢谢你的帮忙
No, wait. I have to do something. Tell me how I can help.
等等 我得做点什么 告诉我该怎么做
I promise, as soon as I know anything, I'll call you, okay?
我保证 一有消息就通知你 好吗
I think they found the money in his right-hand pocket
我猜钱是在右口袋找到的
and the keys were in his left.
钥匙是在左口袋找到的
You really look stressed.
你真的很紧张啊
Andrea, you can't neglect your own health.
安德里亚 不要忽略自己的健康
Why don't we do a quick exam while you're here.
趁你在这 给你来个快速检查吧
If you'd just remove your top... Will you get lost?
请你你脱掉上衣... 你迷路了吗
Where's your sense of humour?
你的幽默感哪去了
I could never get away with this stuff when I was alive.
我活着时 都控制不住自己
It's not like she can hear me. Go away.
她听不见我的 走开
Who are you talking to? Never mind.
你在跟谁说话 没事
Even ghosts can act like eighth-graders.
有时候鬼也会像个小学生
What's up?
这是什么
Stuff they found in Dennis's pockets.
丹尼斯兜里发现的
Dr Peltier gave it to me to look through.
帕尔帖医生让我翻一下
I gave this to him.
这是我送他的
I threw him a going-away party.
我给他开过一场欢送会
We didn't know him very well,
我们当时并不熟
But we felt like we should do something.
但我觉得该有点表示
I cannot believe he'd still have that.
他竟然保留至今
God, you know, I really envy you, travelling around the world
我真羡慕你 能够环游世界
Everyone says you've already been around the world.
他们都说 你已经周游过世界了
You know what, it's like...
那是...我是说...
It's like when you know someone's about to watch
就像是你听说别人要去
a great movie that they'e never seen before.
看一部很棒的电影
And you're almost more excited than they are
你甚至会比他们都激动
about what's gonna happen next, you know?
明白我的意思吧
I think this guy had a thing for you.
他肯定对你有意思
Dennis.
丹尼斯
Dennis, can you hear me?
丹尼斯 能听见吗
We know your dad is up there with Charlie.
我们知道你父亲和查理在山上
We're gonna find them, okay?
我们会找到他们的
I had the biggest crush on you back then.
我曾经多么地迷恋你
You didn't know that, did you?
你没发现 对吧
You were so mysterious
你那么神秘
and quiet
安静
and smart.
聪明
I was so lost.
我却很迷茫
I couldn't show it to anyone.
我不敢表现出来
And I could see that you were lost, too.
但我知道你也迷茫
But the difference between us was that
我们之间的不同是
you had the guts to do something about it.
你有胆量去改变它
You saw that it was time to move on and...
你鼓起勇气想要改变
And you changed your life.
于是你改头换面了
And it made me see that I had been standing still.
你令我发现 自己一直在原地徘徊
You gave me the courage to go forward again.
你给了我重新前进的勇气
So thanks for that, Dennis.
谢谢你 丹尼斯
For what you did for me, without even knowing it.
你无意中拯救了我
Look.
快看
Dr Peltier.
帕尔帖医生
What? He was crying.
怎么了 他在哭
Now, that is just an accumulation of fluid.
只是积聚的液体
It doesn't mean he's responding to you.
并不说明他恢复意识了
How do you know that he's not feeling something?
你怎么确定他不是感觉到了
I don't know, Miss Gordon.
我不知道 戈登女士
All I have is my medical training and 15 years of experience,
我只是凭15年经验来判断
but I know that's no match for the things you know.
我知道 与你所知相比 根本是小儿科
Not an exact match, no.
当然比不上
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表