剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
About the time he was scared. A patient had died on him.
有一次他很害怕 他的一个病人死了
You knew how upset he was and you told him,
你知道他很沮丧 就对他说
"You'll save many more people than you'll lose.
你以后会救活更多的人
"And no one can save them all."
没有医生能救活所有病人
That's what got him through it.
是你的话让他挺过去
I barely remember that.
我都不记得了
Well, he never forgot it.
他一直没忘
And he wants to give that back to you now.
现在他想把你的话送还给你
He wants you to know that you were like a big brother to him.
他想告诉你 他把你当做大哥看待
I was?
真的吗
Look how surprised he is.
看他多吃惊
Tell him I'm sorry
告诉他
he never knew how much I got from him.
我从他那里获益良多
He's a great teacher.
他是一位很棒的老师
He's saying you're a great teacher.
他说你是个很棒的老师
This can't be happening. It can't be.
怎么可能呢 不可能
And he's sorry that he couldn't say goodbye.
他很遗憾 不能当面和你告别
He was my best intern,
他是我最好的实习医生
even though he couldn't keep his mind off of the girls.
虽然满脑子想着沾花惹草
I had high hopes for him.
我对他期望很高
You have no idea how hard that was for him to say.
这种话要他说出口 真跟杀他头一样
Hey, tell him,
对了 告诉他
"What you can see is only half of what there is."
"看不到的比看得到的更多"
If you ever want to talk more about this, I'll be there.
如果你想谈谈这事 可以随时来找我
Thank you.
谢谢
I should never have left.
我当初真不该走
Charlie was the smart one. He had the brains.
查理比我聪明 有头脑
I should have come back and taken over for him.
我本该回来 接替他的工作
You came back now, son, when it counts the most,
儿子 你在他最需要你的时候回来了
when you had the most to give up.
不惜放弃自己的生命
You did good, Dennis.
你做得很好 丹尼斯
I've been waiting all this time
我等了那么久
for the two of you to make things right with each other.
你们兄弟俩总算尽释前嫌
Will you tell my brother
请你告诉我弟弟
that everything's good with me now.
我现在很好
That
还有
I'm okay.
让他不用顾及我
Tell him that he's free to take his shot.
做自己想做的事去吧
Tell him that I'll always be looking out for him.
告诉他 我会一直守护他的
Me and the old man.
我们老爹也是
Come with me now. Everybody's waiting for you.
跟我来吧 大家都在等你呢
Who? You'll see.
谁在等 到了就知道了
Will you tell Andrea that I had a crush on her, too?
转告安德里亚 我对她也有好感
I will.
我会的
Are they gone?
他们走了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Never been this close when it's happened.
从没亲身经历过这样的事
You know what?
跟你说
He wanted you to know he has a crush on you, too.
他说他也喜欢过你
Great.
好极了
Well, that's another one that got away.
又溜走一个好男人
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表