剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, can't you just ask them?
你就不能问问他们
It's weird.
很奇怪
It's like they're half in this place and half in another place.
他们像是一半在这 一半在另一处
Like so many men I know.
我认识的男人♥大♥部分都这样
Sometimes they're talking in the present tense,
有时他们用现在时讲话
sometimes they're talking in the past tense.
有时又用过去时讲话
Now, wait a second. Are these ghosts that died,
打断一下 这些鬼魂是不是
like, suddenly or violently?
突然死亡或暴♥力♥致死的
Is that why they're so confused?
所以才那么混乱
Maybe.
也许吧
You know, usually I can solve a haunting pretty quickly.
通常 我能很快帮他们解决问题
I mean, the spirits have something they want to say to me
鬼魂们想和我说点什么
or a problem that they need solved, but not these two.
或者他们需要帮忙 但这两个鬼魂不是
They're not making any sense. It's like a riddle.
他们前言不搭后语 像是在出谜语
Maybe you're not meant to solve it yet.
也许你注定没法立刻解开
I just can't shake the feeling that it's more important than ever
这种感觉越来越强烈
for me to figure this one out.
我非得弄明白不可
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Hear what?
听到什么
What?
怎么了
What? What is it?
怎么了 怎么了
Hell if I know.
鬼才知道
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Melinda, this is Charlie Filbert,
梅林达 这位是查理·费尔伯特
the architect that I was telling you about.
我跟你说过的建筑师
Oh, he's the one you were hoping would
他就是你希望能...
come by before his lunch.
在午饭前来的人
I love your place. I walk past all the time.
我喜欢你们这 我经常从这里经过
Well, it's better for us when people come in, not just by.
我们倒是希望人都进来 不只是经过
Well, it's my loss. So, you guys want to expand?
我的损失啊 你们想扩大规模
Yes. Maybe.
是的 也许
Well, I mean, it's really very simple.
其实很简单
I mean, you've got one, two, three, four support columns
我是说 这有1-2-3-4根承重柱子
including the brick
还是带砖的
and you could punch a hole between any and, or all of them.
你可以在墙上随便打洞
I mean, your biggest headache's gonna be getting permits from town.
你们最大的问题是 要从市政那得到许可
You know, the planning board's not exactly business-friendly.
规划部的人可不喜欢生意找上门
How long would something like this take?
这要花多长时间
Charlie, I mean, do you think that we'd still be able to stay open?
查理 我们还能正常营业吗
Well, we could do a lot of prep work on days you're closed,
我们可以趁你们关门时做些准备
but you'd probably have to shut down for a week or so.
但你们差不多要停业一周
Or... Or you could knock the wall down while we're closed,
或者 可以趁我们关门时把墙拆了
and then we could put up some curtains or something,
我们再用窗帘或什么盖住
and you could just, you know,
然后你再
keep doing your thing on the other side. And...
在隔壁继续工作
Curtains. You mean, like plastic sheeting and tarps?
窗帘 你是说塑料布和防水布
Uh, yeah, that.
是的
Is it always so cold in here?
这一直这么冷吗
I'm sorry. You know, we've been waiting for the workmen forever,
真抱歉 我们一直在等修理工
and, in fact,
事实上
they were supposed to be here by now.
他们早该来了
Damn! It stopped again! You saw me set it.
该死的 又停了 你看到我调好了吧
What time did it stop?
停到几点了
It went ahead this time. To 10:30.
这次走快了 10:30.
I'm gonna have to take you back to the jeweller.
我要去找珠宝商退货
We could replicate this facade.
我可以复♥制♥这样的门面
I don't know if you like it or not,
不知你们喜欢不喜欢
but you didn't have to put it up anyway.
但是不必把它抬起来
I mean, you know, it hasn't really...
我是说 实际上
It's cold.
太冷了
I can hear you.
我听到你说话了
It's cold in the cabin. We're all cold.
舱里好冷 我们都好冷
Where are you? In the woods?
你们在哪里 森林里吗
Are you trapped there?
你们被困在树林了吗
No, something's wrong. I have to find the door.
有麻烦了 我必须找到那扇门
No, no, wait. Tell me who you are.
不 等等 告诉我你是谁
I have to find the door.
我必须找到那扇门
Uh, I was just listening.
我只是在听
For termites.
有没有白蚁
Cool.
继续
I can't believe you did this.
真不敢相信 你对我这么好
Yeah, well, you were asleep when I left
是啊 我走时你睡着了
and I didn't want you to eat alone.
我又不想让你独自吃
Breakfast of champions.
早餐冠军啊
You know, they're closing soon, so enjoy it while you can.
他们就要关门了 吃不了几次了
Oh, it's a tragedy.
真是悲剧
Sit down. No. I have to get back.
坐吧 我得回去了
You're really in a bad place, aren't you?
你真的心情很差 不是吗
That obvious? That's that smile.
很明显吗 那种微笑
It's the "I'm trying to make it seem like everything's great
那种 "表面装作平安无事
"when I'm really dying inside. Help!" smile.
内心却急需帮助"式的微笑
It's disgusting how well you know me.
你真了解我
Better than you think.
我可是你的蛔虫
I added the "Help."
我加了 "帮助"两字
I just have never really felt like this.
我只是从来没有这样的感受
Like what? It's a million different feelings, really.
什么感受 上万种不同的感觉
Not just dread, but I feel like I have to...
不只是恐惧 我觉得自己...
Rush, you know? Like maybe there's not enough time.
还必须抓紧 否则时间就不够了
Time to what?
什么时间不够
To live.
活着
What are you saying?
你说什么
No, don't be worried. I'm just telling you how I feel.
别担心 我只是告诉你我的感受
I look at this room and it is so beautiful.
看这家 多漂亮呀
The colour, the light.
颜色 灯光
You.
还有你
And I feel like we don't spend enough time in this room.
我感觉我们在家的时间太少了
We don't spend enough time together.
我们两个在一起的时间太少了
Like maybe we're working too hard.
也许我们工作太努力了
Just rushing through our lives instead of living our lives.
生活匆匆而过 而没有享受生活
Maybe it's too late to even matter.
也许已经悔之晚矣
Mel.
梅
Everything we do, we're doing for a reason,
我们做的每件事 都有我们的理由
doing it for the future.
为未来而努力
Yeah, that's the point, I think.
是啊 我也是这么想的
What are we doing for the now?
我们为眼前的生活做什么了
Well, I'm holding you now.
我现在抱着你
I love you right now. What else matters?
我现在很爱你 其它还重要吗
Oh, just forget about it. I am talking crazy.
当我没说 我在胡说八道
What did I say?
我说什么了
Don't even worry about it.
别想它了
I don't really get it, either.
我也没搞清楚
I have to get back to work. I'll talk to you soon.
我得回去工作了 回头跟你聊
Where is your sense of adventure?
你的冒险欲哪里去了
Underneath my sense of biting off more than we can chew.
我感觉咱们胃口太大了
Thank you.
谢谢惠顾
Well, I just don't know if this is the right time.
我不确定现在是否合适
Why not? We'll get great tax breaks for property improvement.
为什么 投资会让我们享受更多减税
Yeah, but how can we stay in business with them knocking down our walls?
没错 但他们拆墙时我们还怎么工作呢
I mean, the dust alone.
到处都是灰
Well, I mean, it'll be a challenge, yeah.
这会是个挑战
It'll be an adjustment.
会有些不适应
But we'll do it and it will be so worth it.
但我们能办到 绝对值得
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, you gotta spend money to make money.
舍不得儿子套不住狼
That's the first rule of business.
经商的第一准则
Look, somehow I just feel like, deep down, we might be tempting fate.
我心里总觉得太冒险了
You know, to make a big move like this,
要知道 这可是一大步
commit to so much money when we don't know if we can absorb it.
投入这么多钱 却不知能否赚回来
What if it backfires?
如果赔了怎么办
Okay, you know that's classic scarcity mentality.
你这是典型的稀缺心态
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表