剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What do you do for a living?
你做什么工作
Internet. Website designer.
我做网页设计
Listen, Melinda?
听我说 梅林达
I appreciate the breakfast. I do,
谢谢你送早餐来 真的
but I like my privacy. You understand?
但我重视个人隐私 你能理解吗
You see me?
你看得见我
Stay away.
别管闲事
What? Sorry.
怎么了 对不起
Sorry, I was...
对不起 我刚刚...
Great mouldings on that door.
门上的嵌条好漂亮
Look...
听我说
I really appreciate the breakfast, but,
真的很感谢你的早餐
seriously, I gotta get going.
我要出门了
I understand. Sorry.
我知道 对不起
I own an antique store in town...
我在镇上开了间古董店...
Most earthbound spirits are excited to know
大多数的地缚灵当得知
that there's someone there that they can talk to
有人能够和他们交谈 能看见他们
and that can see them.
都会很兴奋
Not this guy.
但这个不同
Maybe this one wants to be left alone.
也许这个只想独自呆着
Oh, no. This ghost is on a mission.
不 这鬼魂身负任务
He walks with purpose.
他是带着目的来的
He's evasive, you know, like he's up to something.
他在回避我 想暗中策划什么
Oh, there he is.
他出来了
He who? Todd or the ghost?
托德还是鬼魂
Both.
都出来了
Okay, what are you doing?
你要去干什么
I'm just gonna go follow them.
去跟着他们
Melinda, stop. Don't get involved in this.
梅林达 别去 别管这事
It doesn't feel right.
我感觉不对劲
I am already involved in this.
这事已经找上我了
There's a ghost living across the street.
我们街对面住着鬼魂
You can pretend he's not there. I can't.
你能假装他不在那 我不能
All right, then I'm going with you.
好吧 我跟你一起去
No, you have work to do, and so do I.
不 你有你的工作 我有我的
Okay? I'm just gonna try and get the ghost alone
我等鬼魂单独一人时再找他谈
and see if I can't help him move on.
看他是不是需要我的帮助
Grab that.
拿着
Thanks, guys.
老兄 谢了
Good, I'll see you.
好的 再见
Watch out!
小心
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟踪我
I'm not.
我没有
I wasn't.
我没有
Never met a ghost who's so proactive before.
从没见过这么有行动力的鬼魂
Melinda, this one hurt you.
梅林达 这鬼魂想伤害你
No, it wasn't like that. But he definitely wants to hurt Todd, though.
不 没有 他想伤害的是托德
Like, dead, hurt.
想杀他
How is that even possible?
那怎么可能
I thought spirits couldn't touch anything real.
我以为鬼魂不能碰任何东西
You know, like a living person.
比如 活着的人
Well, it's always been that way with earthbounds.
地缚灵应该都是那样
You know, usually, they move things.
但通常他们能移♥动♥东西
But it's like they're learning how to interact more,
他们学习如何增强对周边的作用
you know, make a bigger impact on this world.
对这个世界产生更大的影响
Speaking of crossing over,
说到超度
I have been doing some research into man's best friend.
我对人类最好的朋友做了些调查
This guy is the best dog trainer in the world,
这人是世上最好的训狗师
and he says that all dogs have issues.
他说所有的狗都有心结
What kind of issues could Homer have that would keep him here?
霍默能有什么心结 非得留下呢
Tons. Phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorders.
很多 恐惧 强迫症
Or he's just a dog
或者它只是一条正常的狗
who doesn't know that he's supposed to walk into the light.
不知道该走进光里
Maybe he thinks the light is a car coming at him.
也许它以为那道光是朝它开来的车
Oh, there's something in here about that.
书里有写到这个
Yeah, you keep me posted on that.
你继续查 有消息告诉我
What's he doing?
他在做什么
Getting ready for a hurricane
防备飓风
or trying to lower property values. I can't decide.
还是想减低房♥产价值 谁知道他
What?
怎么了
We have to get him off that ladder.
必须让他从梯子上下来
Hey, it looks like you need a hand up there, huh?
看起来你需要帮手
I'm fine.
我能行
Todd, can I talk to you for a minute? It's important.
托德 我能和你谈谈吗 很重要
Look, why don't you people just leave me alone?
你们别管我行不行
I want privacy. Don't you get that?
我需要隐私 明白吗
Yeah, we get it.
我们知道
Stop it. Stop it!
住手 住手
Hang on.
抓住
Todd? Todd, can you hear me?
托德 托德 能听见我说话吗
Is he okay?
他还好吗
No. Call 911.
打911
Let him die.
让他死
Why? What is your problem?
为什么 为什么这么做
He's a murderer.
他是杀人凶手
Just keep breathing, you'll be okay.
继续呼吸 你会没事的
Hey, Jim.
吉姆
Is Melinda okay?
梅林达还好吧
Yeah. Why?
还好 怎么了
Wanted to make sure she didn't get hit in the head, too.
最好检查下 她是否也被砸到头了
Now, you almost killed him.
你差点杀了他
Bob.
你小子
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
He killed my granddaughter. He's going to get what he deserves.
他杀了我的外孙女 他最有应得
And if you don't stay out of my way, you will, too.
你若挡我的路 后果一样
Mel?
梅
You okay? I don't know.
你还好吗 我不知道
This ghost really wants to kill him.
这鬼魂真想杀了他
I mean, he thinks that Todd murdered his granddaughter.
他认为托德杀了他的外孙女
Wait, wait, he's a killer? I don't know for sure.
等一下 他是凶手 我不确定
Do ghosts lie? They can make mistakes.
鬼魂会撒谎吗 他们有时会弄错
No, that's it. You're staying away from this guy. I'm calling the cops.
你离那小子远点 我叫警♥察♥
And tell them what? I don't need your help.
告诉他们什么 我不需要你的帮助
No, I can get them to check up on him.
我能让警♥察♥去查查他
Clark will do that for me, all right?
克拉克肯帮我 行吗
Jim, please let me handle this, okay?
吉姆 求你让我来处理这事 好吗
Don't do anything until I can get the whole story.
没查实原委之前 不要轻举妄动
He's home.
他回家了
The son of a bitch lived, and he's home again.
那混♥蛋♥还活着 他又回家了
It took everything I had to do that to him.
我耗尽体力来对付他
And now I'm too weak.
我现在太虚弱了
It's a vicious circle.
这是恶性循环
You thrive on his energy,
你吸取他的能量
but when he's weakened, so are you.
当他虚弱时 你也一样
Whose locket?
谁的吊坠
My granddaughter's.
我外孙女的
I gave it to her for her 10th birthday.
她十岁生日时 我送给她的
What's the inscription say?
上面刻的什么
"Patience."
"耐心"
They buried me with it.
他们把这个和我葬在了一起
They should've buried her with it, but they never found her body.
本该和她葬在一起 但她的尸体没找到
What's your name?
你叫什么
What the hell do you care what my name is?
你关心我名字干嘛
My granddaughter's dead,
我外孙女死了
and that bastard killed her, and he got away with it.
那个混♥蛋♥杀了她 却逍遥法外
Why do you think he killed her?
你为什么认为是他杀的
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Should've never sent her away.
我真不该把她送走
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表