剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I just got married, just moved to a small town,
刚结婚 刚搬来这个小镇
just opened up an antique shop.
刚开了间古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except from the time that I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them,
祖母称他们为地缚灵
the ones who have not crossed over
他们在人间滞留
because they have unfinished business with the living.
是因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我帮忙
To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Pay new bills or price old furniture?
付钱还是给旧家具标价
Furniture.
标价
You know, I cannot believe you're cancelling drinks with my brother.
难以置信你要取消和我哥的饭局
Whoa, not cancelling.
不是取消
I changed the location to Lento's on the Square, okay?
只是换到广场的蓝调餐厅而已
I want Mitch to see your house.
我想让米契去你家看看
I don't know what you're so worried about.
不知道你有什么好担心的
We can't have visitors.
不能让人去我家
We haven't had our chance to clean up.
我们还没打扫过
Besides, the place is a mess.
太乱了
The man sells real estate for a living.
他是卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
He sees all the secrets in people's homes.
什么样的房♥子没见过
Rich people. People who have maids.
有钱人 家里有佣人
I mean, didn't you just say that he was once named
你刚不是说他是30名
one of the 30 millionaires under 30 to watch?
30岁以下的钻石王老五之一
Actually, it was 25 under 25, but who's counting?
是25名25岁以下 谁管呢
Melinda, you should see their penthouse in the city.
梅林达 你该看看他们在城里的豪♥宅♥
And their summer house at the beach.
还有海边别♥墅♥
His wife, Maya, the ex-model.
他的妻子 玛雅 以前是模特
I know.
我知道
She decorated them both,
她一手包办了装♥修♥事宜
and she has, of course, impeccable taste.
而且装♥修♥得很漂亮
Okay. Your brother's definitely never stepping foot in my house.
那你哥就更不能去我家了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You guys are almost done renovating. Your house is beautiful!
你们刚翻修完房♥子 很漂亮
Would you mind telling that to Jim?
你能说给吉姆听吗
Because he now wants to repaint every room.
他想把每间房♥都重新刷一遍
I mean, I swear he likes to live in a perpetual state of construction.
他好像很享受修葺的生活
Actually, you know what? I better run.
我得走了
'Cause I told Mitch I was gonna pick him up at the hotel.
我答应米契去酒店接他
Oh, so he's not staying at your apartment?
他不住你家了
He's way too rich to sleep on my couch.
他那么有钱 不会看上我的破地方
Yeah. And to have drinks on mine.
也不会想去我那喝点什么
Well, too bad, 'cause mean old moneybags
很糟糕 这个有钱人
is gonna be on your porch at 9:00.
今晚9点就会出现在你家
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
寻根
鬼语者 第一季 第6集
I started calling Andrea "Squeaky" when we were kids.
小时候 我就叫安德里亚"跟屁虫"
I would follow him around everywhere and talk constantly
他走到哪我跟到哪 还不停碎碎念
like a squeaky wheel, and he couldn't get a word in edgewise.
他想不到其他词来形容我
How's my little sister doing at your store?
我妹妹在你店里表现如何
Our store. Our store.
我们的店 我们的店
She owns half.
她也出资了
We're partners.
我们是合伙人
I told you that.
我告诉过你
You did, but I wasn't sure whether this was a vocation
没错 可我不确定这是你的正职
or another one of your avocations.
还是你的副职
Yes. I am the perpetual student.
对 我永远是个学生
I did actually manage to learn quite a bit of Latin, though.
确实 我还学了拉丁语
What was that?
怎么回事
Oh, God. You guys all right?
天啊 你们还好吗
I was meaning to replace these frames.
我本想换掉这些窗框
I can understand why you'd want to keep the original wooden ones.
我知道你想保留原来的木艺
I mean, you can't beat that quality of craftsmanship.
工艺挺不错的
Yeah, Jim did all the renovations himself.
这些都是吉姆自己翻新的
So what are your plans for this house?
你们对这房♥子有什么打算
Besides living in it?
除了住以外吗
I've been thinking about repainting all the rooms.
我想把每间房♥都重刷一遍
Why do you ask?
干嘛这么问
If I had a house like this, I'd flip it.
如果是我 我会卖♥♥掉
I mean, with the remodelling that Jim's already done,
像吉姆这样翻修一下
put this back on the market for $600,000 or $ 700,000.
放盘到市场上 能卖♥♥60至70万
That much?
这么多吗
Yeah. If you guys are interested, I could show you how.
如果你们有兴趣 我可以帮你们
You could end up with a much bigger and better place.
你们可以换个更大更好的房♥子
It couldn't hurt to find out, right?
试试也无妨 对吧
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
This is my home.
这可是我家
Who are you?
你是谁
Is that you?
这是你吗
Are you dead, too?
你也死了吗
No.
没有
What is that?
怎么回事
It's your energy. You have a lot of pent-up anger,
是你的能量 你身上怨气很重
and I would calm down before you short out the whole block.
如果我是你 我会冷静下来
Yeah, that's me.
没错 那是我
With my mother. I have to talk to her.
还有我妈妈 我必须找她谈谈
Where is she?
她在哪
I'm not even sure where I am.
我连自己在哪都不知道
Melinda.
梅林达
Friend or foe?
是敌是友
Friend. I think.
是朋友
Be up in a minute.
我一会就来
You're outside the store.
你怎么在店外面
Yes, I am. Why?
是的 为什么
Because inside the store, it's gotten a little creepy.
因为店里有点恐怖
No offence if it's like a friend of yours or something like that.
无意冒犯 好像是你的朋友
I just thought I'd enjoy the day out here until you came.
所以我出来晒个太阳 顺便等你来
My friend. Yeah.
我朋友 是的
Right.
对
What's all my furniture doing here?
我的家具怎么会在这
I bought it at an estate sale.
我从一次清库那买♥♥来的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Jason. Jason Shields.
詹森 詹森·希尔斯
How come you can see me and hear me?
为什么你能看见我并和我说话
It's this thing. It's complicated.
说来话长
The best part is that I can help you cross over.
重要的是我能帮你超度
I mean, you really don't want to stay here.
你不该待在人间
You need to get to the next place.
你得去你该去的地方
No. I don't wanna go anywhere until I find my mother.
不 没找到我妈 我哪也不去
Picture.
照片呢
See the tattoo on her arm?
看到她胳臂上的纹身了吗
And if you look real close,
如果仔细看
you can see that she bites her fingernails.
能发现 她会咬手指甲
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what she looks like,
我从没见过她
where she lives or anything about her.
对她一无所知
The last time I was with her was when we took that picture.
拍照当天是我们最后一次相聚
I was only a day old.
我才出生一天
So she put you up for adoption.
她把你送给人收养
I was gonna start looking for her as soon as I turned 18
我打算一满18岁就去找她
'cause then my mom and dad couldn't stop me.
到时 我父母就不能阻止我了
Your adoptive parents?
你的养父母
So, what happened?
发生了什么事
I would have been 18 this week.
我这周就要满18岁了
How did you find out you were adopted?
你如何得知自己是被收养的
My mom and dad were moving Grandma into a nursing home.
我的养父母要把奶奶送到疗养院
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表