剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Didn't you say that we'd be together forever, Tom?
汤姆 你不是说过我们要在永远一起的吗
Didn't you tell me that college wouldn't change that?
你不是说过大学不会让你变心的吗
Nat, come on. I mean, a lot has happened since I said that.
娜塔莉 别这样 之后发生了很多事
So why did you even come here?
那你还来这里干嘛
Yeah, Tommy boy? Why?
是啊 小汤姆 为什么
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我只想知道你过得怎样
Here's how I'm doing.
我现在就是这样
Stay away from me! Stay away from me!
离我远点 离我远点
You don't care about me!
你根本不在乎我
You don't care about anybody!
你不在乎任何人
Settle down, okay?
平静下来 好吗
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
When was this taken?
这是什么时候照的
Junior year, field hockey game.
大三的曲棍球比赛
My grandma never missed an event,
奶奶从没错过任何一次活动
no matter how small or how far away.
不管是多远多小的活动
I could always feel her eyes on me.
我总能感到她在关注我
I think you still do.
我想现在也是
Closest thing to a twin I've ever had.
她是我这辈子最亲近的人
You know, this might sound like a stupid question,
允许我问个愚蠢的问题
But do you wanna do something special on her birthday?
你打算在她生日这天做点特别的事吗
You know, like visit her grave or something?
比如 去扫墓之类的
It's too far away. You're sweet, though.
太远了 你真体贴
And you're sweet and...
你也很体贴
Clancy.
克兰西
It's a Dr. Tanaka from Green Grove.
是绿林医院的田中医生
We're a little confused about the purpose of your visits.
我们不太清楚你探访的目的
It's not that we don't appreciate your interest. We do.
我们依然感谢你对她的关心
When Natalie talks about you, she seems...
当娜塔莉说起你的时候 她看上去...
But we don't know you,
可是我们并不认识你
And as of last week, Natalie didn't know you.
而且本周以前 娜塔莉也不认识你
Melinda has been very helpful... Excuse me, Doctor.
梅林达的探访很有帮助... 对不起 医生
I totally understand your concern. I'd feel the same way.
我完全理解你们的担忧 这是人之常情
I met your daughter by accident, really.
我和你女儿是偶然相识
But we connected on a level that...
但我们惺惺相惜
It's just that we have some things in common,
我们在某些方面有共同点
And, if you don't mind me saying,
希望你们别介意我这么说
I don't think that Natalie belongs here.
我认为娜塔莉并不应该留在这里
And you speak under what authority?
你说这些是出于什么依据
None.
没有
Just experience, I guess.
我想是出于经验吧
I've had to deal with a lot of grieving people,
我接触过许多陷入哀伤的人
And sometimes, all they need is closure to move on,
他们需要打开心扉 继续生活
And I think that Natalie, in some way,
我认为在某种程度上 娜塔莉
Is still very attached to her sister,
仍然十分依恋她姐姐
And if she could get past that...
如果她能摆脱这种情绪...
I'm not sure I understand.
我有点不太明白
You run an antique shop in Grandview, isn't that right?
你在美景镇开了家古董店 没错吧
Yes.
没错
And you're an amateur psychiatrist in your off hours?
在闲暇时 你还是个业余心理医生吗
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Mrs. Harper, there is no doubt
哈珀夫人 毫无疑问
That Natalie has responded positively to Ms. Gordon's visits.
娜塔莉对戈登女士的探访有积极的回应
Natalie's boyfriend, Tom, called me last night,
娜塔莉的男朋友汤姆 昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
And he described a very different picture.
他的描述却是截然不同
He said that Natalie became very agitated
他说上一次戈登女士在场的时候
The last time Ms. Gordon was here.
娜塔莉表现得非常激动
Well, that's not quite true.
事实并不完全如此
I'm sorry. We don't want you here any more.
不好意思 我们不希望你再来这儿
Do we understand each other?
我们达成共识了吗
Of course.
当然
That's it? You have nothing else to say?
就这样了吗 你无话可说了吗
So you'll find another way to get to her.
你会想到其他办法来接触她的
How?
什么办法
I'm only good at the encouragement part.
我能做的只有鼓励
You're the how-to-do-it girl.
你才是知道要怎么做的人
Can we talk about something else? Anything else?
能不能说点别的 什么都行
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I talked to Will about Andrea. And?
我跟威尔说起安德里亚 怎么样
Look, he wants to meet her before the actual date.
他想在正式约会前跟她见个面
Meet? Does he know that we're talking about
见面 你没告诉他这只是
A dinner date here, not a prenup negotiation?
一次晚餐约会而已 又不是婚前谈判
The man's gunshy. This is worse than junior high school.
那家伙害羞 连初中生都不如
Okay, here's what we're gonna do. I'll set a dinner date.
好了 这样吧 我来安排晚餐约会
You tell Will, I'll tell Andrea.
你通知威尔 我通知安德里亚
If they don't like the looks of each other,
如果他们对彼此不满意
They can run in the opposite direction,
大可以分道扬镳
But at least you and I will have some nice pasta.
至少我们俩还能享受美味的意大利面
Damn, you're good.
就这么办
Love you.
爱你
So, you're just giving up on us?
你打算放弃我们了
Not even a little fight?
就这么乖乖认输了吗
I can't keep having conversations with you in the middle of town.
我不能在众目睽睽下跟你说话
You do understand I'm the only one who can see you?
你该知道 我是唯一能看见你的人
I'm not gonna leave you alone unless you help.
你若不帮忙 我就一直纠缠你
You're the one who messed up things with Tom, Zoe.
是你搞砸了她和汤姆的见面 佐伊
He slept with me.
他和我上♥床♥了
On the night I drowned, we slept together
我溺水的那晚 当我妹妹
while my sister was sleeping in the other room.
在房♥间里睡觉的时候 我们上♥床♥了
I felt awful about it, but I was drunk,
我很后悔 但我喝醉了
And feeling sorry for myself.
我为此十分难过
I don't know what his excuse was.
不知道他有何借口
Do you think I want my sister to be with a guy like that?
你说我能让妹妹跟那种人在一起吗
Why didn't you tell me this before?
为什么你不早点告诉我
I don't want her to hate me.
我不想让她恨我
Look, I know you think I'm some kind of pond scum,
我知道你觉得我是人♥渣♥
But I love my sister.
但我爱我妹妹
I've always looked out for her in my own way.
我一直以自己的方式照顾着她
Pond scum, no. Misguided, yes.
你不是人♥渣♥ 只是受了误导
And if you really care about your sister,
如果你真的关心你妹妹
Help her take care of herself.
就帮助她好好照顾自己
We're having dinner Saturday night. Lento's on the Square.
周六晚一起晚餐 广场上的蓝调餐厅
You, me, Jim, Jim's friend Will, 8:00.
你我 吉姆和他的朋友威尔 八点
He's tall. Feel free to wear heels. Any questions?
他很高 放心穿高跟鞋 有问题吗
No. Good.
没有 很好
Can I make a statement? Brief.
我能插句嘴吗 快说
There's someone waiting to see you.
有人等着要见你
Sorry. Hope you don't mind.
对不起 希望你不要介意
Owen at Green Grove told me I could find you here.
绿林医院的欧文说来这儿能找到你
Of course not.
当然不介意
You know what? I'm gonna go shop for some heels.
好了 我要上街去买♥♥双高跟鞋
I will talk to you later.
一会儿跟你聊
I assume you're not here to talk about a Chippendale dresser?
你不是为齐本德尔梳妆台而来的吧
No, I suppose not.
不 不是的
Listen, I want to apologise for my ex-wife,
我为前妻上次的态度
The way she spoke to you.
向你表示歉意
No need.
不用了
I went back to see Natalie after we met.
我们见面之后 我去看了娜塔莉
She was very upset that you were asked not to come.
听说你不能再去探访 她很难过
Well, I hope you told her it wasn't me. I did. I did.
希望你告诉她这不是我的意思 我说了
Yet, she was really, really down.
但她的情绪非常低落
Withdrawn, as they call it.
用他们的话来说 孤僻
She told me that you can see Zoe.
她告诉我 你能看见佐伊
That you're the only one that
你是唯一一个
Knows that she's not delusional.
知道她并没有产生幻觉的人
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
I have seen Zoe.
我见过佐伊
She's what I like to call an earthbound spirit.
我称之为地缚灵
I can communicate with her,
我能与她进行交流
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表