剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Did they say when?
说什么时间了没
I don't think they know.
我想他们也不知道
The pilot said, "We're close."
飞行员说 "我们很近"
Mel, go out on the square. Warn people. Tell them to get inside.
梅 到广场上警告大家 让他们回家躲着
We're heading back.
我们正赶过来
Hurry.
快点
Check and see if people are all right!
检查大家的伤势
The plane went down. The plane went down.
飞机坠毁了 飞机坠毁了
Are you okay? I'm fine, I'm fine.
你还好吧 我没事
Get inside. Get inside.
进屋去 进屋去
Hey, are you all right? Yeah.
你还好吧 好
Come on.
过来
Jim, that flight came in from Johannesburg.
吉姆 飞机是从约翰内斯堡起飞的
Andrea's brother might be on it. Where is she?
安德里亚的哥哥可能在里面 她在哪
She drove in to the city to check his apartment.
她开车进城 去他的公♥寓♥了
No, no, she'll be right back.
她就会回来了
They're gonna close all the bridges and tunnels in a couple of minutes.
几分钟后 所有的桥梁和隧♥道♥都会关闭
Come on. You gotta get inside.
过来 你得呆在屋里
Be careful.
小心点
Dispatch, dispatch. Grandview medic 56.
调度 调度 这里是美景镇56队
I have a visual on an aircraft down about a mile,
我看到了飞机坠毁 大约一英里远
a mile and a half from the main street, due south.
大街正南方 1到1.5英里
Look, start a first-alarm assignment to that location and show us responding.
请启动一级警报 给我们回应
Roger, Clancy.
收到 克兰西
Come on.
来吧
Hey, look, you're on this one now, okay?
这次你得跟上了 行吗
Are you ready for this? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 是的
And you're not gonna prove anything to yourself on my dime, understand?
你不需向自己证明什么 明白吗
I'm gonna do all right, I swear. Let's go.
是的 我保证 快走
Melinda.
梅林达
I was driving, and I saw it.
我正在开车 我看到了
It went down right over me.
飞机就在我面前坠毁了
There were cars everywhere.
到处都是车
Melinda, if my brother was on that plane,
梅林达 如果我哥哥在飞机上
there is no way he survived.
那一定活不成了
Andrea.
安德里亚
We should call. We should call someone.
我们赶快打电♥话♥求救
The phones are out.
电♥话♥打不通
There's no signal.
没有信♥号♥♥
I... I'll... I'll try mine. We'll use my cell phone.
我试试自己的 用手♥机♥试试
I know you see us.
我知道 你看得见我们
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表