剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
All of this is right after college. We took a train trip through Europe.
这都是毕业后拍的 我们做火车去欧洲
No ghost-boy in here.
没找到那幽灵男
Well, that takes us through the 90's.
那就再往前 看90年代的
You know, I liked your hair in college. Right.
我喜欢你大学时的发型 是吗
I'd rather be chased by the haunted hiking boots
我宁愿被闹鬼的鞋子追
than look like that again.
也绝不恢复这发型了
Oh. That's when I was at the DA's office.
那是我在地方检察院拍的
You know, you never talk about that.
你从没跟我提过这事
You know, it seems like two lifetimes ago.
这都是上辈子的事了
I don't even really remember who I was back then.
我都不认识当初的我了
Were you happy? I don't know.
那时快乐吗 不知道
I mean, I thought I had everything I wanted,
我以为自己得偿所愿了
but there was always something missing.
但总觉得缺了一样东西
I could never quite put my finger on it.
至今没有弄清缺的是什么
Well, it looks like the search for it's been fun.
这次搜索行动还挺好玩的
But the search is not over, my friend.
但搜索还没结束呢 小姐
That's him! There he is.
找到了 就是他
Are you sure? Yeah. Totally.
确定是他 绝对肯定
God, that's Dennis, Dennis McMartin.
天啊 是丹尼斯·麦克马丁
I can't believe it.
不敢相信
That guy was only in the office a couple of months.
他在检察院待了才没几个月
What do you remember about him?
你对他有什么印象吗
God, he was kind of quiet, you know? Shy.
他是属于安静害羞的那种
Cute.
可爱
He quit to take a trip around the worid.
后来辞职去周游世界了
We had so many conversations about that.
我们争论过好多次
He was gonna give up the whole suit-and-tie thing and...
他打算放弃这么体面的工作 去...
God. Now he's dead?
他死了吗
Do you remember where he lived?
你记得他活着时住哪吗
Manhattan, but that was a few years ago.
曼哈顿 但那是几年前了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why is this guy haunting me? I never did anything to him.
这家伙缠着我♥干♥嘛 我又没对他怎样
Well, he's obviously trying to reach you for some reason.
他接近你肯定事出有因
Let's find out why.
我们要找出原因
You guys are too good to me.
你们对我太好了
That's what couches are for.
没事 应该的
Is there gonna be a chocolate on my pillow?
我枕边会有巧克力吗
Not unless the cat throws it up.
除非是猫叼出来的
Listen, if anything happens, you just yell.
听着 一有动静就大声呼叫
You might want to sleep with the light on.
你可以开着灯睡觉
Are you kidding me? I'd arrange stadium lighting if I could.
那最好 我还想用球场的探照灯呢
"I am woman, hear me roar."
"我是女人 但我也能狮吼"
Hey, I'll make the jokes, thank you very much.
我开玩笑的 多谢提醒
Melinda.
梅林达
I don't know what I would do if I didn't know you.
没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
I can't imagine going through this alone.
无法想象一个人怎么熬
Hey. Don't even think about it.
别多想了
We're gonna get through this.
我们会顺利解决的
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey, you know, there's plenty of room here on the floor,
你看 地上空间还很大
if you guys wanna crash down here with me and...
如果你们想下来和我一起...
No?
不吗
Night.
晚安
She's really shaken up.
她真的吓坏了
Yeah. I just feel so bad for her, you know?
是啊 我真替她担心
She's never been targeted like this by a spirit.
她从没被鬼缠过身
Yeah, not like us old pros.
不像我们 都是老专家了
Pros, maybe. Old? Never.
"专家"同意 "老"就算了
Do you think that we've done enough?
你觉得我们做的够多吗
What about? You know, in life...
哪方面 生命
So far, do you feel like we've done enough?
至今为止 你觉得我们做的够吗
Ask me in 40 years. Well, if I can still hear you then.
40年后再问我 如果我还能听得见
I was just looking through Andrea's photo albums today,
我今天看到了安德里亚的相册
and she's just done everything.
她什么都做过
You know, travelled the world, had an important job in the big city.
环游世界 高管要职
She's interested in everything.
她的兴趣也很广泛
And yet she is now sleeping peacefully on our living room couch.
现在她又在客厅沙发上睡得香
Yeah. All roads lead to Grandview.
是啊 条条大路通美景镇
Ours did.
我们也是
Come on, you can't compare your life, or ours, to anyone.
不要和别人比较人生的优劣
Who knows where you're gonna be in five years.
谁知道五年后会是什么样
Yeah. I wonder sometimes.
是的 我有时也在想
I just... I don't know, feel a little trapped.
我只是 感觉被束缚了
No, of course not.
当然不是被你
I mean by what I can do.
是我的这种能力
It just feels like it's never gonna be any different
感觉做什么都无济于事
no matter where we are or what we do.
无论在哪 做什么
I think you're right. I don't think it's gonna be any different.
你是对的 我也觉得没用
It's gonna be you and me in love.
你我永远都会相爱
Grandview or Egypt.
无论是在美景镇还是埃及
And I can't think of a bigger life than that.
人生如此 夫复何求
Andrea!
安德里亚
You all right? What's going on?
你没事吧 发生什么了
Melinda. Don't be afraid.
梅林达 别怕
I'm not dead.
我没死
Honey, what's up?
亲爱的 怎么了
Why would a ghost say he's not dead?
为什么鬼魂会说自己没死
I don't know, sometimes they don't know, can't believe it.
不知道 有的鬼魂无法接受事实
They're in denial so they don't cross over.
他们不愿面对 所以无法超度
But he must have died pretty recently, right?
他肯定是最近才死的 对吗
I can't tell yet.
还不知道
Okay, so it gives us a home number, phone in the city,
这里有宅电 办公室电♥话♥
an emergency contact, brother, Charles.
紧急联♥系♥人是他弟弟 查尔斯
Works at a gas station on Route 59.
在59大道的加油站工作
All right, guys, I'm gonna start calling the morgues.
好吧 我打电♥话♥询问停尸房♥
The number's been disconnected. I'm gonna try to track down the brother.
电♥话♥打不通 我非找到他不可
I'm gonna see if I can find another family member.
我找找看他还有没有其他家人
And which of us is actually gonna be making a living today?
那今天我们之中谁负责挣钱
I know. Okay.
我知道 好吧
Oh, God. I am...
天啊 我
I am so sorry. I...
我真抱歉
Oh, yeah, that's okay. I'm knocking things over all the time.
没关系 我也经常砸东西
Can you tell me if a Charlie McMartin works here?
请问查理·麦克马丁在这上班吗
You're looking for Charlie?
你找查理
Yeah, kind of.
差不多
Well, you should've called 'cause Charlie doesn't work here anymore.
你该先打个电♥话♥ 他已经走了
Yeah, I tried his place and I just got his machine,
我打过电♥话♥ 每次都是答录机
and no one answered here.
没人接电♥话♥
It gets busy sometimes.
有时有点忙
Look, I really need to see him.
我真的有事找他
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
What for?
找他什么事
Do you know Charlie well?
你跟查理很熟吗
Yeah, he's my boyfriend.
是的 他是我男朋友
Oh. That's great. I'm an old friend of his brother Dennis.
太好了 我认识他哥哥丹尼斯
Oh. Right.
这样啊
Good. I thought you're probably too tall for Charlie.
还好 你对查理来说太高了
Andrea Moreno. Libby Grant.
我叫安德里亚·莫里诺 莉碧·格兰特
Oh, got a customer. Excuse me.
稍等 我招呼一下客人
Libby, do you know where either of them are?
莉碧 你知道他们去哪儿了吗
Oh, well, the thing is, Charlie's not really my boyfriend.
其实 查理不是我男朋友
I figured if I kept saying it, it might come true,
我想如果一直这么说 可能会成真
but he quit a couple weeks ago.
但是他几周前走了
10 bucks and a quart of 40weight. Sure.
40升10.25元 好的
Do you know why? Not really.
你知道原因吗 不清楚
It was about the time his brother came in to see him.
正好他哥哥来找他
Dennis? Yeah. Here you go.
丹尼斯 是的 给你
Charlie hadn't seen him in a long time.
查理跟他很久没见了
Didn't seem like they liked each other very much.
他们俩关系不太好
Dennis wanted him to go on some trip, some guy thing.
丹尼斯找他去旅行 干男人该干的事
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表