剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And there'll be people there, people who
那里会有很多人
will know you,people who'll take care of you.
会认识你 关心你
And they'll remember?Mommy and Daddy?
爸爸和妈妈会记得我吗
For the rest of their lives.
他们的余生都会记得
There you are!
你在这呢
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I was...
我在
Meditating.
沉思
I picked up some fun little gifts for my friends.
我挑了一些小礼物给朋友
That's great.
太好了
Just silly little things. You know.
只是一些小东西
We always do that when one of us goes away.
我们外出总会买♥♥一些
I mean, look at these.I got them at the flea market.
看这些 我在跳蚤市场买♥♥的
Aren't they cute?
很可爱吧
Melinda?
梅林达
Melinda, are you all right?
梅林达 你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah. I...
没事 我
I just thought this was adorable!
我只觉得这个很可爱
I think I understand what's going on here.
我明白怎么回事了
You do?
是吗
Sweetheart, your behaviour is fairly transparent.
亲爱的 从你的一举一动就能看出来
Is there something you'd like to tell me?
你是不是有话想跟我说
Oh, Faith, there is a lot I would like to tell you.
挚友 我有很多话想跟你说
It's just now is not the right time.
只是还没到时候
I hope you understand.
希望你能明白
Of course.
当然明白
Kenny?
肯尼
Are you mad, Mommy?
你生我气吗 妈妈
Daddy.
爸爸
Are you waiting for me?
你在等我吗
I'm here. I'm home.
我在这 我回家了
Daddy, I'm sorry.
对不起 爸爸
I didn't mean to leave you.
我不想离开你的
Don't cry, Daddy.
别哭了 爸爸
We didn't find him.
我们没找到他
I did. He ran off again, though.
我找到了 但又跑了
Dylan, where've you been?
迪伦 你去哪了
I told you not to cross the square.
我告诉过你别离开广场
I was on a hunt with Andrea!
我和安德里亚去找人了
Go back to the store.
回店里去
You took him without asking my permiss?
你们未经我允许就带走他
You know,we were on the square the entire time.
我们一直都在广场里
You don't get it.I'm trying to teach him rules.
你不明白 我在教他守规矩
And I don't want him in your shop anymore, either.
我不会再让他去你店里了
Hey. Wait. Wait.
等等
Look, okay, I didn't mean any harm.
我不是有意的
I hope you won't punish Dylan for my bad judgement.
我希望你不会因为我的错误惩罚迪伦
Hello?
喂
He's here. I felt him.
他在这里 我感觉到了
I felt his cheek up against mine.It was...
我感觉他的脸贴着我的脸
I've got to talk to him.
我要和他说话
He was around here.
他就在这附近
Well, he's not anymore,
现在不在了
so give me a minute.
等我一会儿
Kenny?
肯尼
Kenny, you surprised me.
肯尼 你吓我一跳
Honey, are you all right?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Kenny?
肯尼
Daddy's gonna do something bad.
爸爸要做错事了
Where's Hank?
汉克去哪了
He left about 10 minutes ago.
他10分钟前出去了
Where did he go?
去哪了
I don't know. Why?
我不清楚 怎么了
What's happening?
怎么回事
Candace, I need you to tell me about the accident.
坎迪斯 我要你告诉我事故的经过
I know that it's very painful,
我知道这很痛苦
but I need to know what happened.
但我要知道事情经过
I was in the car with the children.
我当时和孩子们在车里
We were driving home from the fair a few towns over.
我们从镇外的集市开车回家
Kenny, he kept asking for this little toy...
肯尼 他一直吵着要这个玩具
I want my spider!
我要蜘蛛
... that he'd gotten at the fair.
他从集市买♥♥的
I was on the phone with Hank.
我正和汉克通电♥话♥
No! I'm gonna take the car back to his house!
不 我要把车开回给他
Hank was furious. He'd been promised the car was in perfect condition.
汉克很生气 那人向他保证车况良好
The car had already stalled twice,
但车已经2次抛锚了
and I was afraid it was gonna happen again.
我怕会再次抛锚
I want my spider.
我要我的蜘蛛
Kenny I want you to run across the street as fast as you can.
肯尼 我要你尽快跑过去
Run, Kenny! Go!
快跑 肯尼
I turned to find Kenny and he was gone.
我转身找肯尼 他不见了
He had gotten back into the car to get his spider.
他回车里去拿蜘蛛了
Kenny! Get out!
快出来 肯尼
Kenny!
肯尼
I'm so, so sorry.
我很遗憾
I was preoccupied.
我太疏忽了
Candace, when Hank said that he was told
坎迪斯 汉克被告知
the car was in perfect condition,
车况良好
who told him that?
谁告诉他的
The man that sold it to us.
卖♥♥♥车♥给我们的人
He was a horrible, arrogant man.
他是个讨厌又自大的人
This was the dealer?
他是二手车商
No. We got it from the newspaper.
不 我们从报纸上看到的
A private owner.
私家车主
We sued him for negligence,
我们控告他过失伤人
but we lost the case yesterday.
但昨天我们败诉了
So he lied to you.
他骗了你们
Of course he lied.
他肯定说谎了
And every once in a while,someone pays for it.
终有一天 有人会为此付出代价
Daddy. Don't be mad, Daddy.
爸爸 别生气了
Let's go home. Okay?
我们回家 好吗
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I want to know how it feels to get away with murder.
我想知道谋杀却脱罪的滋味
Get off my property.
你没权来这里
Is your family proud of you, Pinkus?
你家人为你自豪吗 品科斯
Proud that you killed a 6-year-old child?
为你害死一个6岁儿童而自豪吗
You leave my family out of this, Dale.
别把我家人扯进来 戴尔
Now, I'm gonna tell you one more time, get off
我再说一遍 离开
There he is.
他在那
Stop the car.
停车
Make him stop, Melinda.
让他住手 梅林达
Break it up.
别打了
It's okay. He killed him! He killed my boy!
没事 他杀了他 他杀了我儿子
This isn't the way, all right? Not now.
这不是解决办法 现在不是
Come on, not now.
别这样
Right.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Daddy, no!
爸爸 别这样
Mr Dale, don't!
戴尔先生 别开枪
Mr Dale, Kenny's here.
戴尔先生 肯尼在这
He's watching you,
他正看着你
and he doesn't want you to do this.
他不想你这样做
Shut up with your crap! I'm warning you!
闭上你的臭嘴 我警告你
Kenny wants you to remember
肯尼希望你记住
what you used to tell him when he was mad.
你教他生气时该怎么做
Take my mad feelings...
把所有的坏情绪
That he should take all of his mad feelings
把所有的坏情绪
and roll them into a big ball,
揉成一个大球
and then take that big ball and...
再拿起那个大球
Kick it hard. Kick it to the moon.
狠狠踢一脚 踢到月球去
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表