剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He wants to talk to you.
他想和你说话
I didn't believe it either, Fran.
我以前也不相信 弗兰
But it's true.
但确实是真的
Jason is here.
詹森在这里
And Melinda can talk to him for us.
梅林达可以为我们传话
Okay. That's it.
够了
Come on, Syb.
走吧 希柏
Sybil, right now!
希柏 马上
He looks just like his father.
他长得很像他爸爸
You know, why is it that families
为什么家人之间
keep so many secrets from each other?
要有那么多秘密
Well, because family's so important.
因为家人太重要
It's the hardest love to lose, you know?
这是最无法割舍的爱
And that's why it's so difficult
正因如此 对家人说出
to tell your family how you really feel.
自己的感受才难上加难
And your friends.
朋友也一样
Jim and I decided
吉姆和我决定
we don't want to flip our house
不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
and we need you to tell him.
我们需要你去告诉他
Absolutely.
当然可以
Right after I work up the courage to tell him
刚好我鼓足勇气去告诉他
I'm staying in my shoebox of an apartment.
我要留在小公♥寓♥里
Whoa! Why the change of heart?
为什么改变主意了
I've changed. I'm not Squeaky any more.
我变了 我不再是"跟屁虫"了
You know, I wasn't loving Squeaky.
我不喜欢"跟屁虫"
I have a really hard time
在我哥哥周围
being myself around my brother.
我总是很难做我自己
You'll always be his little sister.
你总归是他的小妹妹
You're just not a little girl any more.
只不过 不再是小女孩了
Speaking of not being a little girl any more...
说到这点
So how do I do this?
我怎么做
Do I look at you?
看着你吗
You can. Or you can just look at the picture.
可以 或者看着照片
Just say what's in your heart.
说出你心中的话
She looks so sad.
她看起来很难过
Yeah. This is hard for her.
是的 这对她而言很难
He's here?
他在这里吗
Jason,
詹森
when I was at your house
我在你家的时候
and I saw those pictures
看到那些照片
and I heard the way Diane talked about you,
听了黛安所说的你
I was...
我
I am so proud.
我很自豪
I know I don't have a right to feel that way,
我知道 我没有权利去那样感受
but I am.
但我很自豪
And I'm so sorry for me
而我很难过
that I didn't get to know you.
没有去了解过你
You may not believe this,
你也许不会相信
but there's always been
但我心中一直
this empty place in me,
有一处空缺
and now that I've seen how you grew up
现在我看到你的成长
and where and how much you're loved,
你们有多么相爱
it feels a little less empty.
我的心不再那么空洞
What's gonna happen to Sybil's baby?
希柏的孩子怎么办
He wants to know
他想知道
what's gonna happen with the baby.
那个孩子怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
We have a lot to work out.
我们有很多事要解决
But whatever Sybil...
但无论希柏
Whatever your sister decides,
你妹妹做出什么决定
we will be a part of this baby's life.
我们都会成为孩子生命的一部分
And the baby's gonna
孩子会知道
know about Uncle Jason.
詹森叔叔
And Diane.
还有黛安
Can he hear us?
他能听见我们说话吗
Yeah, he can.
可以
He's smiling.
他在笑
He has a lot of questions for you.
他有很多问题想问你
I thought I did,
我以为是
but there's only one thing I really need to know.
但我现在只想知道一件事
Did you ever think about me?
你想过我吗
Did you ever say a prayer
在感恩节
for me at Thanksgiving?
为我祈祷过吗
Or wonder what kind of presents
或者圣诞节时
I was getting at Christmas?
想过我有怎样的父母吗
Did you even remember my birthday?
记得我的生日吗
Do you love me, Mom?
你爱我吗 妈妈
He wants to know...
他想知道
No, wait.
不 等等
Don't ask.
别问了
I don't want to know if the answer's no.
我不想得到否定的回答
What is it?
他说什么
This is hard for him. He...
这对他来说很难 他
wants to ask you something,
想问你一些事
but he doesn't know how.
但不知道怎么开口
Tell him he can ask me anything.
告诉他可以问我任何事
He's my son. I love him.
他是我儿子 我爱他
He would love to hear you say that again.
他还想再听你说一遍
He's my son.
他是我儿子
I love him.
我爱他
Give them the picture?
把照片给她们
Oh, right.
对
That's your brother.
那是你哥哥
It's okay, baby.
没事了 宝贝
I still have one more person to see.
我还要见一个人
He wants you to know that he was
他想让你知道
so hurt and angry over being adopted,
他很受伤也很生气自己是收养的
that he took it out on the one person
所以才把这一切发泄在
who was always there for him.
一直关爱他的人身上
All you ever tried to do
你过去所做的一切
was protect me and love me.
都是保护我 爱我
No matter how hard I tried to push you away,
不管我怎么推开你
you never gave up on me.
你从未放弃我
He feels lucky to have been your son.
他觉得很幸运成为你的儿子
I was the lucky one.
幸运的人是我
For 17 years,
17年来
you made my life shine.
你让我的生命充满光彩
You were the greatest gift.
你是最好的礼物
He's sorry that he got mad
他为自己生气而抱歉
and that it ended that way.
以及事情那样结束
But it's not ended.
但它没有结束
And it never will be.
永远也不会结束
I will always be with you.
我会一直和你在一起
And you will always be with me.
你也会一直和我在一起
What's that light?
那道光是什么
That light's for you,
那道光是为你而现的
if you're ready.
如果你准备好了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Bye, Mom.
再见 妈妈
He's crossed over.
他超度了
Good boy.
好孩子
Shoot.
糟糕
I've got something in my eye again.
我的眼睛又进灰尘了
I'll walk with you.
我和你一起走
I'd like that.
乐意之至
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表