剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Because, Jim,
吉姆 因为
that blonde is a Nordic goddess with huge pastries.
那个金发女孩拿着甜点
A priest would be forgiven for glancing.
看一眼可不是什么罪过
That's not a glance. That's a leer. Come on.
那可不是看 那是秋波 拜托
I don't know. It just... Something doesn't feel right.
我不清楚 只是感觉有些不对
Has your mom dated anybody since your dad passed away?
你父亲去世后 你妈妈有约会过吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Say no more.
那不就得了
I can't believe
不敢相信
you tried to put their bags in separate rooms.
你居然安排他们住不同的房♥间
I was kidding.
我开玩笑的
They are adults. I don't know.
他们是成年人了 我总觉得
Something about this Ellis guy just doesn't seem right.
那个埃利斯哪里不对劲
You know how they met?
你知道他们怎么认识的吗
He was installing her new alarm system.
他帮我妈安装新的警报系统
He seems sweet and charming to me.
我觉得他很温柔很有魅力
Yeah, yeah, if you like that sort of thing.
好吧 你喜欢就喜欢呗
What is this really about?
到底怎么了
I don't know. It's just... You know what it is?
我不知道 只是 你知道吗
He's too nice. I'm not buying it.
他太好了 我不信他
Oh. Cynical.
疑心病
Dad's been dead five years.
我爸爸去世五年了
He's just... He's really different from my dad.
他真是和我爸爸太不一样了
You know, maybe you should just get used to the idea
你要接受事实
that your mother is dating.
你妈妈在谈恋爱
Are you all right? Yeah. Damn headache.
你怎么了 没什么 又头疼
Give me that. Is it the same as the ones before?
手给我 和上次一样的症状吗
Yeah. There were weird voices again on the answering machine.
恩 留言机里又发出奇怪声音了
I listened to them twice and I've been sick all night.
我听了两次 整晚都很难受
Don't listen to them.
不要再听了
That is so male. I love that.
够男人 我喜欢
It seems simple to me.
本色而已
Look, are you sure these things aren't explainable,
你肯定这现象无法解释吗
I mean, like cell phone transmissions? No, they're not.
比如手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 恩 没解释
You know how I can sense spirits,
你知道我如何感知灵魂的吗
like I can feel what they're feeling?
我能感受到他们的感受
Now I'm on overload.
现在我超负荷了
It's like tasting too many foods at once.
就像一次吃得太撑了
I don't like this is making you sick.
我不愿见你为此难受
Should I get you some aspirin?
我去帮你拿阿司匹林
You know what always makes my headaches go away?
你知道治头痛的特效药是什么
Oh, yeah.
当然
Wait. Hold those doors.
等一下 别关门
Please. Thank you.
请等一下 谢谢
Thanks. You're a pal.
谢谢 你真好
Probably saved me about a half an hour.
帮我省了半小时
Which floor?
你去哪层
Well, same as you.
和你一样
Are you here to see Dr. Huffman?
你是要去找霍夫曼博士吗
How did you know? Psychic.
你怎么知道 我通灵
That, and there's only one office on the third floor.
再说三楼只有他一间办公室
Which makes you Dr. Huffman.
这么说你就是霍夫曼博士
You seem a little surprised.
你好像有点惊讶
Oh, no. No. I'm sorry. It's just...
没有 非常抱歉 只是
You sounded older on the phone. Yeah.
打电♥话♥时觉得你会年长些 哦
I've actually had a lot of blind dates
事实上我好几位女朋友
which began with that same phrasing.
起初都这么说我
Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
We talked this morning about my messages.
今早找你谈过我的留言信息
Oh, yes! Of course.
是的
Electronic voice phenomenon.
超自然电子异像
EVP, as we noise geeks like to say.
我们研究噪音的简称为EVP
Well, how much do you know about it?
对了 你对这东西了解多少
Oh, not much. Just what I learnt on the net.
不多 就从网上看到过
Your name kept coming up in my searches.
你的名字不断出现在搜索结果中
You seem to be the go-to guy for EVP.
正是我要找的EVP专家
Yet the chairman of my department remains unimpressed.
协会主席可不这么认为
Would you care for some cheese?
要来点儿奶酪吗
Smoked Gouda.
熏制的荷兰干酪
Oh. I'm good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
So do you mostly work in paranormal studies?
你大部分时间都在研究超自然现象吗
Well, I don't think of it as paranormal.
我不认为这是超自然
I'm simply trying to apply scientific explanation
我试图用科学来解释
to phenomena that seem unexplainable.
这些不可解释的现象
Is EVP common?
EVP现象很普遍吗
Hard to know. We don't exactly keep statistics.
不好说 我们没做过统计
Most of the voices seem to mostly come through
大多数声音都传播于
the vacant bandwidth between regular broadcast stations.
广播电台的空频带中
But it's not just radio, you know.
但它不仅出现在电台中
It could happen with anything electronic.
任何电子设备都有可能
TVs, monitors, VCRs, et cetera.
包括电视 显示屏 录像机等等
Most people really don't know exactly how or why it works.
大多数人不知其所以然
Most people believe it's caused by ghosts.
所以认为是鬼魂发出的
Do you believe in ghosts? Do you?
你相信鬼魂吗 你呢
I'd answer that truthfully,
我若如实回答
but I may be endangering my tenure.
估计会掉饭碗
Let's just say I... I like to keep an open mind.
这么说吧 我比较开明
Now, you said you have messages. Oh. Yes.
你说收到几条留言 是的
The voices are hidden under my other messages.
那声音在其它留言之后
And I'm also hearing voices on my car radio.Here.
我在车载广播里也听过 给你
Good call on the cheese, by the way. It's dreadful.
还好你没吃奶酪 难吃死了
It's just been driving me crazy
我都被弄疯了
that I can't understand what's being said.
完全不明白说的是什么
See, there's a lot of warping. Watch this.
看 这有很多音频变形 看这儿
Very typical.
非常典型
Most of the voices seem to be in mid-conversation,
大部分的声音像是在谈话
some asking questions.
一部分是在提问
There's one female voice which seems to pop.
突然有个女人的声音
She doesn't seem to be in conversation
她好像不是在谈话
as much as trying to get someone to hear her.
像是想让别人听她说话
You suddenly seem unwell.
你看上去不太舒服
No, I'm good.
不 我没事
Can you just tell me what they're saying?
你能告诉我他们在说什么吗
I am...
我在
I am waiting...
我在等
I am waiting for you.
我在等你
And you think these voices are making you sick?
你认为是这声音让你不舒服吗
It's not so much the voices.
跟声音没什么关系
It's just a lot of spirit stuff happening all at once.
只是一次出现太多鬼了
I feel like my head's vibrating.
我的头都震痛了
You are looking a little green around the gills.
你面色有些苍白
You look good, too.
你的面色也不错
Why don't you just go home?
你为什么不回家休息
You know, I can handle things here.
店里的事我能应付
Don't be ridiculous. I'm fine.
别傻了 我好得很
Claremont in the woods.
克莱蒙在树丛里
Claremont?
克莱蒙是谁
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Now what?
现在怎么办
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁 来这干什么
Who am I?
我是谁
I'm the woman whose car you stole.
我是被你偷过车的那位
And you should try being polite.
你应该对我礼貌些
Thanks to me, you're not stuck in jail right now.
要谢谢我没把你送进监狱
Answer my question.
回答我的问题
You first. What are you doing here?
你先回答 你来这干什么
I'm walking. It's a trail, man.
我在散步 这是天然小径
Were you led here, too?
你也是被引到这来的吗
What are you talking about? Led here by who?
你在说什么 谁会引我到这
Someone told me to come here.
有人告诉我到这来
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表