剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Tell him I appreciate the irony,
告诉他 我很欣赏这点讽刺意味
getting married in the same church as we did.
选择跟我结婚时用的这间教堂
She's upset
她很失望
because you're getting married again in the same church.
因为你打算在同一间教堂结婚
Is this the same church?
同一间教堂
Is it?
是吗
Honey, you know this is my family church.
亲爱的 你知道这是家族教堂
I was baptised here.
这是我接受洗礼之地
That book better not be what I think it is.
那本书该不会就是那本
She's asking about the book.
她问起那本书
What about the book?
书怎么了
It's nothing. I was just gonna use a poem for the ceremony.
没什么 我只想选首诗做婚礼致词
I was gonna show the minister.
所以拿给神父看
You know where he got that book? Me.
知道那书是谁给他的吗 我
I gave it to him because I wanted
我给他是因为我想
to use a poem for our wedding.
在我们的婚礼上用其中一首诗
Oh, but at the time, that was too corny.
但当时 念诗毫无新意
What's happening?
发生了什么事
It's the book of poetry she gave you.
这本诗集是她给你的
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
She just told me.
她刚告诉我的
Serena?
塞丽娜
Serena gave you that book?
那本书是塞丽娜给你的
I didn't even read it till she was dead.
直到她去世了 我才开始读
Tell him he better not dare use one of those poems.
叫他最好别用其中的诗
Tell him!
跟他说
Oh, my God.
天哪
Lisa. Hey, wait. Where are you going?
丽莎 等等 你要去哪里
Does he really think he can forget me that easily?
他真以为能轻易忘记我吗
How's Lisa? Is she okay?
丽莎怎么样了 她还好吗
She's all right. She's seriously freaked out.
她没事 只是被吓坏了
So am I. What am I supposed to do? Just stay calm.
我也是 我该怎么办 保持镇定
Serena gets stronger if you're scared or anxious.
你越焦虑害怕 塞丽娜就变得越强大
What does she want? I'm not sure.
她想要什么 我不知道
But I know what she doesn't want, you to marry Lisa.
但我知道她不想让你和丽莎结婚
I don't understand. I mean, Lisa's the best. She's wonderful.
我不明白 丽莎那么完美
She has a great heart. I mean, even Serena's parents love Lisa.
她心地善良 连塞丽娜的家人都喜欢她
Some people just can't let go. Living or dead.
有的人就是放不开 不管活着还是死后
Can I talk to her?
我能和她说话吗
She's not here. I'm sorry. I really wish that I could help you.
她不在这儿 抱歉 我真希望能帮你
No. I know. You're trying. Thank you.
不 我知道你尽力了 谢谢
You know, I thought... When I lost Serena, I thought...
失去塞丽娜时 我以为
I thought I'd never be happy again.
我再也不会快乐起来
Maybe I was right.
或许我是对的
Stop interfering.
少管闲事
Why are you doing this to them?
你为什么这样对他们
This isn't your business.
不关你的事
I'm trying to help. Them and you.
我想帮你 还有他们
I don't need your help, Gidget.
我不需要你的帮助 爱现女
How can you call this an antique store
你这儿的东西半数都是新的
when half the items are new?
还能算是古董店吗
Look, I know that you've been through a lot. Mark has, too.
我知道你和马克都历尽风雨
Don't you think that he at least deserves a shot at happiness?
你觉得他不该拥有幸福吗
Happiness. That's relative, don't you think?
幸福是相对的 不是吗
Weren't you happy?
你生前不幸福吗
I remember being happy on my wedding day.
我记得婚礼那天我很幸福
The ceremony was beautiful. Everything was perfect.
婚礼很棒 一切都那么完美
It's a little overwhelming to feel
整个婚礼洋溢着
all that love from your family, and friends,
家人和朋友的爱
and of course your husband.
当然还有丈夫的爱
Then, on the way to the reception, Mark was driving.
去宴会的路上 马克开着车
I was in the front seat, and Mark's best man Josh was in back.
我坐在前座 伴郎乔希在后座
It all happened so quickly.
一切发生得太突然
One second we were all talking, and the next...
我们还在谈笑风生 突然间...
Mark!
马克
You still wondering why I'm so angry?
你还奇怪我为什么生气吗
That's a horrible way to die. I understand.
我明白这种死法很可怕
You need to understand something else.
你还得明白另一件事
I can't have you interfering any more.
我不会再让你妨碍我
If you do, there will be repercussions.
你若执意妨碍 后果自负
And what is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Trust me. You don't want to find out.
相信我 你不会想知道的
Oh, I'm gonna have to switch with Bobby
我得和鲍比换班
and work the graveyard shift.
开始值夜班
Is that gonna be all right?
这样可以吗
Melinda.
梅林达
You and Stephanie, do you e-mail each other a lot?
你和斯蒂芬妮经常往来邮件吗
Why?
怎么了
No.
没有
Once every couple of months and then maybe...
几个月一次 可能
Can I ask you to stop?
别说了 行吗
Why?
怎么了
Can't I ask you to do something without
让你做件事情
there having to be a reason?
非得给理由吗
Yes, you can. I'm just... I'm not sure where this is coming from.
不是 我只是不明白你气从哪来
You're not?
你不明白吗
You are e-mailing your genius ex-girlfriend
你经常给前女友发邮件
who is recently single and
人家最近恢复单身
hunting for a new father for her kids.
正为孩子找新父亲呢
I'm just supposed to be okay with that?
我应该当没事一样吗
No. But it just seems...
不是 但是好像
Like a perfectly normal request. I'll do it.
是个正常要求 我遵命
Thank you.
谢谢
Honey, I got to say, you seem to be channelling
亲爱的 我必须说 你好像被灌输了
some weird ghost energy, or...
一些奇怪的灵力
It's not always about ghosts, Jim.
不是什么都跟鬼魂有关 吉姆
This is so above and beyond the call of duty.
你完全不必这么做
It's about honouring her memory.
我这是尊重她的回忆
Maybe she'll see that I'm not trying to eradicate her.
或许她会明白 我不是要根除她
Good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
It's so nice of you to come.
你能来真好
It would mean so much to Serena
如果塞丽娜知道你来看她
if she knew you were here.
她一定很高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Somebody please remove those hideous flowers.
把那些烂花拿开
Thank you, daddy.
谢谢你 爸爸
She'd be happy you're moving on, Mark.
你能抛开过往 她会高兴的 马克
Lisa's a good woman.
丽莎是个好女人
Oh, she's got you totally snowed.
你们全被她给骗了
Why are you even here trying to score points with my parents?
你干嘛要来这博取我父母的好感呢
You can't replace me, ladybug. Give up.
你不可能代替我的 放弃吧 花大姐
Honey, you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
I'm sorry. I just feel a little queasy.
对不起 我觉得有点反胃
I think I should go back to the car, if that's okay.
我还是先回车上吧 如果可以的话
She's a lovely girl, Mark.
马克 她是个可爱的女孩
You're lucky. Twice blessed.
你很幸运 很有福
I know. I can never forget Serena.
我知道 我不会忘了塞丽娜的
You won't.
你不会的
Leave. You don't belong here.
滚 你不属于这里
Thanks.
谢谢
There you are. Your dress is ready,
你来了啊 你的婚纱改好了
and I just need you to try it on one more time, okay?
我想让你再试穿下 可以吗
Look, I...
听着 我
I really appreciate all the trouble you've gone to.
我真的很感激你们所做的一切
And I'm gonna pay for it, of course.
当然我会付钱的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
There's not going to be a wedding.
婚礼取消了
It's just so obvious
很明显
that Mark has never gotten over Serena.
马克忘不了塞丽娜
What? What would make you think that?
什么 你怎么会这么想呢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表