剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I just got married, just moved to a small town,
刚结婚 刚搬来这个小镇
just opened up an antique shop.
刚开了间古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except from the time that I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them,
祖母称他们为地缚灵
the ones who have not crossed over
他们在人间滞留
because they have unfinished business with the living.
因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
俗称白噪声
你现在听到的是超自然电子异象
You know, I don't think that waiter got your sense of humour.
服务员貌似没听懂你的幽默
Yeah, I think it's because he was looking at you so much,
是呀 因为他只顾着看你
he didn't even hear me.
根本就没听我说
Are you gonna pick up your mom tomorrow at the train?
你明天去车站接你妈吗
No. No, no. She insists on taking a cab, you know.
不 她坚持坐出租车
She likes to think she's low-maintenance.
她从不轻易接受帮助
Ah, don't we all?
我们不都一样
She always has her reason.
她总有自己的理由
What?
怎么了
This is exactly where I parked the car.
我明明把车停在这里了
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah. Remember? When we almost tripped over that crack there.
当然 我们差点被这裂缝给绊倒
I am not enjoying this moment.
真不爽
Evening. I need to report a stolen car.
晚上好 我车被偷了
415, Ovington Avenue. Vehicle belongs to a Melinda Gordon.
奥文顿大道415号♥ 车主是梅林达·戈登
That was quick work, Billy.
动作真快 比利
Hey, slow night. What can I say?
又没啥事儿 帮个忙而已
We caught him running a stop sign a few blocks away.
他在附近交通违规 被我们抓住
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Damn near drove right over the lawn of this house.
差点冲进这家的草坪
A joyride, I'm guessing.
估计是飙车党
A joyride of one?
一个人飙车吗
He's got a couple of misdemeanours, no major priors.
多次行为不端 但没有前科
What you guys wanna do?
你们准备怎么办
Miles Jensen, the boy's father.
迈尔斯·詹森 男孩的父亲
I really apologise for this.
我为此向你们道歉
My son, he's in that troublemaker phase, I guess.
我儿子正值逆反心理旺盛期
No one was hurt. That's all that matters.
值得庆幸的是 没有人受伤
I know this is asking a lot,
我有个不情之请
but would you consider not pressing charges?
能否不起诉他
I'll pay for the damage.
我会赔偿一切损失
Sure. Yeah. It's okay.
可以
I really appreciate that.
万分感谢
I don't know what is with the kid.
我不知道这孩子怎么了
Sometimes I wish he'd wake up, be 21
真希望他能一觉醒来突然开窍
and have all this teen crap behind him.
别再这么不懂事
Honey.
亲爱的
He messed with your stations.
他把你的电台调乱了
We should prosecute. Let's go back.
我们真该起诉他 调头回去
Hey, you know what my problem is?
知道我怎么想吗
I need to wake up, be 16
我想一觉醒来能回到16岁
and get over all this adult crap.
不用管成人的烦心事
Hold on. Pull over for a sec.
等一下 靠边停一下
What, are those cell phone transmissions? What?
这是手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 还是什么
I don't think so.
恐怕不是
I think these are spirit voices.
我觉得这是灵魂的声音
Wait a minute. Normal guy. How come I can hear them?
慢着 我是正常人 怎么能听见
I'm not sure.
我不知道
How do you know they're spirits?
你怎么知道那是灵魂
I feel it. I can feel them.
感觉 我能感觉到
What, the car's haunted?
怎么 车闹鬼了
I don't know.
我不清楚
I've never run into this before.
我从没遇到过
There's a name for it.
这现象还有个名字来着
Cool. I mean, creepy.
酷 其实是毛骨悚然
I am here.
我在这
灵异之音
鬼语者 第一季 第9集
Hello? Is there a handsome paramedic in this house?
有人吗 护理帅哥跑哪去了
You have 4 messages.
你有4条留言
Your dry cleaning is ready.
您送来的衣服已干洗完毕
Hey, it's Andrea.
是我 安德里亚
You were right about the estate sale in Lakemont.
关于湖心小区的房♥屋销♥售♥ 你说对了
Give me a call.
给我回电♥话♥
Jim, it's Tommy.
吉姆 我是汤米
Can you take the 4:00 to 12:00 shift next Tuesday?
下周二能值4到12点的班吗
You all right?
你没事吧
Do you hear that?
你听见这个没
Barely, but yeah. Don't know what it is.
一点点 不知道是啥
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, except for a headache all of a sudden.
还好 就是突然有点头疼
All right.
好了
It'll be all right.
没事了
You get a headache, my mother arrives. Interesting.
我妈刚到你就头疼 有意思
Hey, darling.
亲爱的
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你太高兴了
It's great to see you, Mom. How you doing?
我也是 妈 最近怎么样
Melinda, darling.
梅林达 亲爱的
Hey. Here you go, man. Thank you.
这个给你 谢谢
Thanks very much. Jim!
非常感谢 吉姆
What? You just tipped my friend, Ellis.
怎么了 你给小费那人是我朋友 埃利斯
Sorry. Ellis Conway.
不好意思 埃利斯·康威
This is my son, Jim.
这是我儿子 吉姆
Hiya there, Jimmy. Hey.
你好 吉米 你好
And my beautiful daughter-in-law, Melinda.
还有我漂亮的媳妇 梅林达
Melinda. Heard a lot about you.
梅林达 听说很多你的事
Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Well, look, I got another bag to get. Be right back.
我还要去拿剩下的包 马上回来
Isn't he sweet?
真体贴啊
Who is he?
他是谁
Well, you know who.
你知道的
I don't.
我不知道
He's my...
他是...
Well, boyfriend is just ridiculous, isn't it?
说男朋友太荒唐了 是不是
He's a special friend.
他是一位特别的朋友
Boyfriend. Mom, you didn't mention this.
男朋友 妈 你没说过
Didn't I? Melinda, you look wonderful.
没有吗 梅林达 你真是美极了
And you, Faith, you're just glowing.
挚友 你也是楚楚动人
Mom...
妈...
Jim, please don't be boring about this. I'll explain more later.
吉姆 别问了 我自会解释的
What a fantastic house, gee.
这房♥子真漂亮
Yeah. Great. I got it. Thanks.
我来拿 谢谢
Here, darling.
亲爱的 这边走
Anyone hungry?
饿了吗
Yeah. Sure.
饿极了
This is yummy.
真是美味
Wonderful.
太棒了
Hey. You're supposed to pay for those.
你应该先付钱的
Keeping track.
先记下
All right. What's up with you and Ellis?
好吧 你和埃利斯怎么了
What about me and Ellis?
我们怎么了
You haven't spoken two words to the guy.
你俩没说过半句话
It's nothing.
没什么
Does it bother you that him and your mom...
你看不惯他和你妈妈在一起吧
Hey, hey, hey. Do we have to put a name on it, huh?
嘿 嘿 非得说穿吗
I don't get it. He seems like a perfectly nice guy.
真搞不懂 他看上去挺不错
Then how come he's checking out that blonde
那他干嘛搭讪那金发女孩
who is clearly not my mother?
而不是我妈妈
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表