剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer...
《鬼语者》前情回顾
What? It's just a weird day.
怎么 总觉得怪怪的
Can't shake this feeling of dread, you know,
我摆脱不了这种恐惧感
Like something terrible is gonna happen.
有一种不祥的预感
Have you had this before? No.
以前有过吗 没有
We're close.
我们很近
A uniform?
穿制♥服♥的
I think he was a pilot.
我想他是飞行员
What's wrong?
怎么了
My brother is supposed to fly today.
我哥哥坐的是今天的飞机
Andrea, what are the chances?
安德里亚 哪会那么巧
Melinda, this is Charlie Filbert,
梅林达 这位是查理·费尔伯特
The architect that I was telling you about.
我跟你说过的建筑师
Nice to meet you, Charlie.
很高兴认识你 查理
So, you guys want to expand?
你们想扩大规模
Yes. Maybe.
是的 也许
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我一会打给你
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Did an aeroplane crash?
飞机失事了吗
I don't know yet. We're still flying.
我还不知道 我们还在飞行
What?
什么
Yes, hello. There is a plane in the air.
你好 有一架飞机在航行
No one is flying it.
但是无人驾驶
Get off the square!
离开广场
Melinda.
梅林达
I was driving, and I saw it.
我正在开车 我看到了
It went down.
坠机了
Cars everywhere.
到处都是车
It was terrible.
太可怕了
You're the one.
就是你
Move that fire away!
赶紧把火扑灭
You okay? Don't worry about me, Jim. I'm good.
没事吧 别担心 吉姆 我没事
Sweetie, do you hear my wife's call?
亲爱的 接到我老婆的电♥话♥了吗
Can somebody help us?
谁来帮帮我们
Can you help me sir? I'm looking for my brother.
帮帮我 我找我弟弟
Somebody please help. Please, what's going on?
救命啊 发生了什么事
Steven!
斯蒂文
Kristen!
克里斯汀
Kim, where are you?
金姆 你在哪
Kristen!
克里斯汀
Have you seen my brother?
你看见我弟弟了吗
I was sitting right beside him. Right over there.
我就坐在他旁边 他右边
Sir, can you help me?
你能帮帮我吗 先生
Look, you have to listen to me.
你得听我说
It's not good for you to stay here.
你们不能呆在这里
They don't believe you. We can't be dead.
他们不信你 我们没有死
Will you look around?
那你看看周围
You have to understand what happened here.
你必须明白这里发生了什么
I don't know what anything is any more.
我什么都不明白了
Do you see a light?
你看得到一道光吗
What if I do?
看到又怎样
Then you have to get your passengers together
那你得把乘客集中起来
And you have to go into that light.
一起走进光里去
It's where you belong. Not yet.
那里是你们的归宿 还不是时候
Not until we figure out what happened.
我们得先弄清究竟发生了什么
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I just want to find someone, just one person alive.
我只想去找人 哪怕能救出一人也好
There's still time.
还有时间
How's the new guy doing? He's hanging in there.
新来的怎么样 他努力坚持着
A little green around the gills.
吓傻了
I mean, is it me? Maybe there's something wrong with me
或许是我 是我不正常
That I can do this without flinching.
我居然还能平静地工作
Hey, there is nothing wrong with you.
你什么毛病也没有
You just know how to keep going.
你懂得该怎么继续工作
That's what they need here.
所以这里才需要你
Well, I better do that, huh?
但愿如此
Check in with me later?
待会过来看我
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Kristen!
克里斯汀
Where are we? No one will tell us!
我们在哪儿 告诉我们在哪儿
Kristen!
克里斯汀
Kristen!
克里斯汀
Kristen!
克里斯汀
She can see us.
她能看见我们
Help me find my son.
帮我找到我的儿子
She can see us?
她能看见我们
Please help us.
帮帮我们
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
Have you seen my family?
你见到我家人了吗
就是你
鬼语者 第一季 第22集
Have you seen Kristen?
你看到克里斯汀了吗
She's only 10.
她才十岁
I don't know Kristen.
我不认识她
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿
We have to be getting home. My husband's waiting.
我们得回家 我丈夫还在等着呢
What's your name?
你叫什么
My name is Lisa.
我叫丽莎
Have you seen her? I'll look. I promise.
你见过她吗 我会找的 我保证
You don't look like the others.
你看上去和其他人不一样
Do you remember it being very cold?
你是否记得那时很冷
Who are they?
他们是谁
The flight, which originated in Johannesburg, South Africa,
从南非约翰内斯堡起飞的航♥班♥
Stopped reporting its position somewhere over the Atlantic.
在大西洋上空失去了联络
Several attempts were made to contact this flight
控制塔多次试图联♥系♥这架
Which carried 248 passengers and crew.
载有248名乘客和机组人员的航♥班♥
They all failed.
结果都失败了
As the plane approached the East Coast,
当飞机接近东海岸时
Jet fighters were scrambled.
战斗机奉命启航
They reported all the cabin windows were frosted over.
据报告称 所有的机窗都冻住了
The plane then went into a steep descent and went down...
飞机急速降落 坠落至...
Enough.
够了
I still haven't heard from my brother.
还是没有我哥哥的消息
He was in Cape Town, but...
他本来在开普敦 但
He said he might spend a couple of days in Johannesburg.
他说会在约翰内斯堡呆上几天
When was he coming back?
他什么时候回来
He was supposed to be back last night.
昨晚就该回了
You know, I really don't get the feeling
我真的觉得
That he was on that flight.
他没在飞机上
I mean, what are the chances?
没有那么巧
I can't lose my brother, Melinda.
我不能没有他 梅林达
I can't sleep. I keep...
我睡不着 我不断...
Just sitting on the couch and staring and...
只能坐在沙发上发呆
Yeah, Andrea, I know that you're worried,
安德里亚 我知道你很担心
But you might have to face something.
但有些事情你必须面对
Excuse me. Melinda Gordon?
打扰了 梅林达·戈登
That's me.
是我
My name is Matt Mallinson.
我是马特·马林森
I'm the investigator in charge with
我是国家交通安♥全♥局♥
The National Transportation Safety Board.
派来的调查员
How can I help you?
有何贵干
Well, our records show that several calls
记录显示 空难前一天
Were placed from this store to the FAA,
有人在店里致电联邦航♥空♥局
And local airports yesterday just before the crash.
以及当地的机场
I made some of those calls, too.
我 我也有打电♥话♥
Did you make some of those calls, Miss Gordon?
是你打的电♥话♥吗 戈登小姐
Warning about a plane in danger?
说一架飞机正处于危险
Yes. Well, the thing of it is,
是的 事情是这样的
Those calls were placed
那几通电♥话♥
Nearly a half hour before the media was notified,
比媒体接到通知还早了半小时
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表