剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Only me and my family knows that story.
只有我和我家人才知道那个故事
Your father knows.
你父亲知道
My father.
我父亲
He's here.
他在这里
He is, Daddy.
爸爸 真的
All right,
那好
if Granddad's here,
如果爷爷在这
ask him what happened that night.
问他 那晚发生了什么
It's not like what Link Hofstadter said.
并不是林克·霍夫施塔特说的那样
He came out of the bar, and I could smell the alcohol on him.
他从酒吧里出来 身上一股酒味
Hey, Sambo.
黑种
Come here. I got something for you.
过来 给你点东西
Mr. Hofstadter, I didn't mean nothing
霍夫施塔特先生 我今天在店里说的话
about what I said at the store today.
您千万别当真
Come on, boy, show me some of your sass now!
来 小子 继续嚣张啊
No, I'm not losing my job over you.
我不想因为你丢了工作
I heard his ribs crack.
我听到他的肋骨断了
But he wasn't gonna let me win.
但他不想让我赢
What would he tell his redneck friends?
不然怎么向那群狐朋狗友交代呢
It wasn't like Link said.
不是林克说的那样
I was just going to get some milk for your daddy's breakfast.
我只是去买♥♥牛奶给你♥爸♥当早餐
My daddy gives me milk for my breakfast, too.
我爸爸早餐也让我喝牛奶
He wasn't looking for a fight.
他没有故意挑衅
That's what my mom said.
我妈妈也是这么说的
Nobody would listen.
可没人相信
She cried and she cried.
她成天以泪洗面
She couldn't work.
上不了班
She lost her job.
丢了饭碗
I just wanted to find a way to make them pay,
我要让他们付出代价
Link and that prosecutor.
让林克和那个检查官
He wanted to punish Link and Merrick.
他想惩罚林克和梅里克
Well, wait.
等等
If he's still here,
如果过了这么多年
after all this time,
他都没走
how come he didn't talk to me?
当时他为什么不来找我
I was the same age as Jameel is right now.
我那时和吉米尔一样大
Didn't know I could.
我不知道你能看见我
I was just trying to make them pay.
我只想着如何复仇
You know what it would've meant, if I could just see you?
爸 如果我当时能看到你
To just know that you were there?
知道你就在我身边
Teach me the things that a father is supposed to teach his son.
告诉我如何教育儿子 对我是多么重要
It's not like that, Randall.
不是那样的 兰德尔
He just didn't know that he could.
他不知道他能和你说话
What about Mom?
那妈妈呢
Where were you when she died?
她死的时候你在哪
And where is she?
她现在在哪
Tell him I was there that day.
告诉他那天我在场
Rachel saw this light,
瑞秋看到了一道光
she wanted me to come with her,
她想让我和她一起走
but I couldn't, I just couldn't.
但我做不到 真的做不到
Your mother crossed over.
你母亲已经超度了
And your father couldn't because he was too angry.
你父亲还没有 因为他太愤怒了
Well, I know all about the anger.
我很能体会那种愤怒
All right? 'Cause that's all he left me.
因为那是他留给我的唯一遗产
What good has he done, huh?
他为我做过什么
Wait!
等等
Back there you asked me where he was when you needed him
刚才你质问他 在你需要他时去哪了
to teach you the things fathers teach their sons.
为什么不教你如何教育儿子
There are some things you need to teach your son.
同样地 有些事 你得教给你的儿子
Maybe even some things you need to teach your father.
甚至是你的父亲
Yeah, well, my father's gone.
我父亲早就死了
Either you're working some scam,
不管你是耍什么花招
or you... you're just plain crazy.
还是神经有问题
I'm not and you know it.
不是的 你心知肚明
She's not, Daddy.
爸爸 她说的是真的
Please, come with me to see Judge Merrick.
求你了 和我去见梅里克法官吧
And do what? Lay this to rest.
去干嘛 化解仇恨
Come in.
进来
She your boss?
她是你老板吗
She's my partner.
她是我合伙人
You're partners with a white lady?
你怎么和白人合伙呢
Well, she's also my friend, Jameel.
她也是我的朋友 吉米尔
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
My dad says that people wouldn't fight
我爸爸说 只有同类
if they stuck with their own kind.
才不会相互争斗
Well, your dad's a pretty smart guy.
你♥爸♥爸真聪明
You know what my kind is?
你知道我属于哪类人吗
Here.
来
People who are respectful of others,
我属于尊重他人的人
people who are intelligent, kind, funny,
聪明 友好 有趣
nice to kids, people like Melinda.
对小孩子很好的人 像梅林达那样的人
She's funny? Oh, she's so funny.
她有趣吗 她有趣极了
See, that's the thing about people, Jameel.
吉米尔 人就是这样
You don't know who they are just by looking at them.
不能以貌取人
You have to get to know them.
必须从内心去了解他
But your dad is absolutely right.
但你♥爸♥说得很对
Once you find out that someone's your kind,
一旦你找到同类
you stick with them.
就要好好珍惜
You owe me.
你欠我一次
Can I do anything for you?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Rain check.
下次吧
Yeah, I remember, but not now, okay?
我没忘 不过现在不行啊
It's your turn to help me.
现在轮到你帮我了
And it's gotta be now.
一刻也迟不得
Why?
为什么
Because I was working here the night
林克·霍夫施塔特被送来那晚
they brought Link Hofstadter in.
正好我轮值
I waited two hours for that son of a bitch.
我等了那杂种两小时
I was just gonna throw him a beating.
我本来只想狠狠揍他一顿
You know, show him how he has to treat a white man.
教教他对白人要尊重
You're the witness.
你就是那个目击者
He told me everything.
他什么都告诉了我
This is a nice send off.
不错的送行嘛
They're letting me out on parole.
医院同意让我出去放风
I suggested they sentence me to community service, but...
我想去社区服务中心 不过...
I'm sorry, do I know you?
抱歉 你是哪位
This is Randall Fisher, Ely's son.
他是兰德尔·费歇尔 伊莱的儿子
The two of you will have to excuse me. I've gotta get dressed.
二位恕我失礼 我要穿衣服了
There was a witness, wasn't there?
有一个证人 对不对
A nurse, who came to you.
有个护士来找过你
Look, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm going home now.
我不知道你在说什么 我要回家了
Hey, I wasn't gonna end him.
我没想要杀了他
Maybe he shouldn't have raised his hands to me.
他不该还手的
You know, he should've just taken what he had coming.
他要是老老实实地挨揍
Maybe then I would've left him alive.
说不定我就放他一条生路了
Hey, come here.
过来
We have to keep this place safe
我们必须捍卫这片土地
for our kind.
白人的领地
But that's not it, is it?
事情并非到此为止 是吧
The ER nurse came to you
那个急诊护士找到你
and told you what Link had said to her
把林克说的话告诉了你
Mr. Merrick,
梅里克先生
I'm the nurse who called you.
我是打电♥话♥给你那个护士
Link told me everything.
林克什么都告诉我了
I talked to Link, too. He was drunk.
我也找林克谈过 他那是醉话
He doesn't want people to think he got jumped by a black man
他不想让人以为自己被个黑人袭击
in an alley and he didn't defend himself.
却不敢自卫
That's not the story.
不是这样的
Well, it's a case I can't win. So the case is closed.
这件案子我赢不了 就到此为止吧
The next day there was $5,000 in my checking account.
第二天 我的帐户上多了五千美元
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表