剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
how do they ever know to come to you?
他们怎么知道来找你
Can you just make some calls?
你能打几个电♥话♥问问吗
Yeah. I will. I just think if, you know, nothing's on the Net, then...
我会的 我想 如果网上没有
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我一会打给你
Andrea, I have to go across the street.
安德里亚 我去街对面看看
Okay.
好的
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Is it an aeroplane?
是飞机吗
Did an aeroplane crash?
飞机失事吗
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
What was the last thing that you saw?
你最后看到的是什么
The sky.
天空
Do you remember anything?
你还记得什么
Anything about where you went down?
能想起你从哪里掉下来吗
There's been no crash.
没有坠机
No crash? I don't understand.
没坠机 我不明白
We're still flying.
我们还在飞行
We're still up there.
我们还在天上
What?
什么
The captain goes down with the ship.
船长与船共存亡
Sorry!
抱歉
Excuse me! Excuse me!
借过 借过
What are you, crazy? Sorry!
你疯了吗 抱歉
Charlie, I am so sorry to be rude, but would you excuse us?
查理 十分抱歉 请你先离开行吗
Okay. I need my pencils.
好的 我还没拿铅笔呢
Yeah. We're gonna send them over later.
好 我们回头给你送过去
Andrea, there's a plane.
安德里亚 是飞机
It's still in the air. The pilot is dead. Maybe the crew.
还在飞行 飞行员死了 可能机组人员都死了
What? How do you know this?
什么 你怎么知道的
The pilot just told me.
飞行员刚告诉我的
Well, what airline? What flight?
哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥ 哪个航♥班♥
Hey, he was gone before I could ask.
我还来不及问 他就消失了
Okay. What do we do?
那我们该怎么办
Calls. The FAA for starters.
打电♥话♥ 从联邦航♥空♥局开始
Maybe you should try some of the airports.
再给各机场打电♥话♥
And say what? We're gonna sound like lunatics.
怎么说 我们会像疯子一样
I don't know, okay? Don't even try explaining.
我不知道 不用解释
Just keep telling them until somebody listens.
不断讲给他们 直到有人听
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Yes, hello. I need the Federal Aviation Administration.
你好 请接联邦航♥空♥局
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. There is a plane in the air.
你好 有一架飞机在航行
No one is flying it.
但是无人驾驶
The pilot is dead and maybe the crew.
飞行员死了 也许机组人员都死了
Mitch, hi. It's Andrea.
米契 我是安德里亚
Look, I know... I know you're on a plane right now,
我知道你现在在飞机上
but can you please just call me when you land?
着陆后务必给我打个电♥话♥
There's some really crazy stuff going on today. I just...
今天发生了些很疯狂的事 我...
I just really need to know you're safe.
我想知道你是否安全
Look, we can talk about how crazy this sounds later.
我们回头再谈这有多荒唐
I'm just telling you what I know.
我只是把我所知报告给你
I need the number for Driscoll County Airport...
请接德里斯科机场
Please, is there somebody else that I...
求你 有没有其他人
Hello? Hello?
你好 你好
Hi. I need to speak...
你好 我想找...
Damn it!
见鬼
I need to speak to somebody about a plane.
我想找人报告一架飞机的事
There's a plane, it's over the East Coast.
有一架飞机 正穿过东海岸
The pilot is dead, maybe the entire crew.
飞行员死了 也许机组成员也死了
There's nobody flying it.
没有人驾驶
Yes, I know, it sounds crazy.
是的 我知道这听着像疯话
Where am I?
我在哪
You have to tell me.
这得你告诉我
Are you on a plane?
你在飞机上吗
I was. I think I am.
我曾在 我想现在还在
What is the flight? What is the airline?
哪个航♥班♥ 哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥
There's no pressure. We lost pressure.
没有气压了 我们失去了气压
It was a long flight. Lots of head winds.
是长途飞行 一直逆风
We were more than an hour behind.
我们已经迟了一个多小时
It was like the air just got sucked out of the plane.
像是空气被吸出了飞机
We couldn't breathe.
我们无法呼吸
What's happening?
怎么了
Open up. It's too cold out here.
开门 这里好冷
What's going on in there? It's too cold out here!
里面怎么了 这里太冷了
We lost pressure.
我们失去了气压
What is the flight number? What is the airline?
航♥班♥号♥是多少 哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥
Trans-Eastern Air 395.
东运航♥空♥ 395号♥航♥班♥
Where did you take off from?
你们从哪里起飞
Johannesburg.
约翰内斯堡
The captain needs me.
机长需要我
Well, is there someone else I can...
有没有其他人...
Look, I'm serious. This plane may crash any minute.
我是认真的 飞机随时可能坠毁
Damn it!
该死的
These government people!
这些破官僚
I've been hung up on three times already
我都被挂了3次电♥话♥了
and one of them actually asked me
还有一个人居然让我
if I could get my mommy or daddy to come to the phone.
叫我爸妈听电♥话♥
What?
怎么了
Andrea, the plane...
安德里亚 那架飞机
The flight, it took off in Johannesburg.
飞机是从约翰内斯堡起飞的
No.
不
No, it's... It's too weird.
不 这太怪了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm gonna go to my brother's apartment in the city
我要去我哥哥在城里的公♥寓♥
and the doorman will let me in. I just...
让门卫放我进去 我要...
I'm sure there's something about his flights on his computer, I...
他电脑里一定有他的航♥班♥记录
I have to know if he flew today.
我得知道他是不是今天飞
Andrea, we should stay on the phone.
安德里亚 我们应该等在电♥话♥旁
I'll come back!
我就回来
What the hell happened back there?
刚才是怎么回事
Like I said, I must have gotten up too fast.
如我所说 我站得太猛了
Come on, don't treat me like I'm stupid.
别当我是傻瓜
All right, look. It's just a problem I have sometimes.
好吧 我偶尔会有点问题
Things like that, they get to me.
刚才那只手 吓到我了
How'd you handle it in med school?
你在医学院时是怎么做的
You didn't handle it in med school.
你在医学院时没操作过
I kept passing out in gross anatomy anytime I saw blood.
在解剖课上 我一看到血就晕倒
I was invited to leave.
我给劝退了
What the hell are you doing this for?
那你来这工作干什么
Because I gotta get over it.
我想克服它
I can't let it stop me. I don't want to be weak.
我不能被它难倒 我不想那么软弱
Look, this job isn't for everyone, okay? There's no shame in that.
这工作不是谁都能干的 没必要感到羞耻
If you can't hold it together out there, you're no good to me
你若不能沉着应对 你对我没用
and you're no good to the patients.
也对病患不利
I have to be able to count on you.
我得能指望上你
I just gotta learn to get hard about it and how not to care.
我只要学习坚强面对而不心慌就行了
No. We're all gonna see things we don't want to see.
不 我们总会看到自己不想看到的东西
Blood, gore, a severed hand sometimes.
鲜血 淤血 有时是被切断的手臂
What you have to learn is to be able to look past it.
我们要学会视而不见
You know, you get that tunnel vision
你的视线应该是隧♥道♥式的
where the only thing you see is the person suffering,
你只看到遭受痛苦的伤者
the person who needs to be saved.
需要救护的人
Focus on that. Did you hear that?
集中精力 你听到没
... jetliner is heading in from the Atlantic towards the East Coast.
一架从大西洋飞往东海岸的喷气式飞机
95% probability it will come down in Driscoll County.
将有95%的几率坠落到德里斯科郡
The plane has not responded to controllers.
目前飞机对空中管制没有响应
Jim. Mel. It's all over the news.
吉姆 梅 新闻都传遍了
They said the plane's heading right toward us.
有架飞机正向我们飞来
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表