剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Somehow I knew that no matter what,
我只知道不管怎样
I was not coming back here.
我都不能再回到这里来
Next day I saw the front page of the newspaper.
第二天 在报纸头版上
I saw the pictures of the fire
我看到火灾的报道
and the boys,
和丧生儿童的照片
and one of them was me.
我也是死者之一
Twelve-year-old orphan Ernest Sutter was dead.
12岁的孤儿 欧内斯特·萨特 葬身火海
I remember climbing into a trash bin and crying
还记得 我爬到垃圾桶里
Till my throat hurt.
一直哭到喉咙沙哑
This was my friend Rat's hideout.
这是我朋友赖特的窝点
Ronald Aikins Tracy.
罗纳德·艾肯斯·特雷西
R.A.T.
RAT[赖特]
He hated his name.
他讨厌自己的本名
Loved his nickname.
却喜欢这个昵称
He was one tough customer.
他是个刁蛮的家伙
Nobody messed with you if you were okay with Rat.
跟赖特做朋友就不会有人找麻烦
You gotta tell him.
你得告诉他
What if I told you that Rat was still here?
如果我说赖特还在这儿 你信吗
What?
什么
The boys are still here.
孩子们还在这儿
I don't understand.
我不明白
They're not dead?
他们没死吗
They are dead.
他们死了
But their spirits... Well, they were afraid to move on.
但他们的灵魂 始终滞留不前
That can't be. I don't believe in that kind of stuff.
不可能 我不信有这种事
Yeah. Most people don't.
没错 人之常情
Tell him
告诉他
It's still there
那东西还在
where he hid it.
他以前藏的地方
He says that it's still there where you hid it.
他说那东西还在你以前藏的地方
This must be a dream.
这是做梦吗
Rat, is that you?
赖特 是你吗
Tell him to use his indoor voice. We ain't deaf.
要他小声点 我们不是聋子
He says for you to use your indoor voice.
他说让你小声点
"We ain't deaf."
我们不是聋子
Son of a... It is Rat.
该死 真的是赖特
Tell him Homer's here!
告诉他霍默也在
You got your teeth fixed. You're really getting old, Ernie.
你去补牙了 你真的老了 欧内
Hey, one at a time.
慢点 一个一个说
Okay. Vic wants you to know that Homer's here,
好的 维克告诉你霍默也在
Marty thinks you're getting old,
马蒂觉得你变老了
And Rat says your teeth are fixed?
赖特问你是不是补牙了
No cavities.
没蛀牙了
They're all false. Mine fell out.
都是假牙 原来的都掉了
They're laughing.
他们在笑
Where's Rat?
赖特在哪
Right in front of you.
就在你面前
You were the brave one, Rat.
赖特 你是最勇敢的
You were trying to save us.
你努力想救出我们
You always knew the right thing to do.
你总是知道应该怎么做
I can't tell you how many times
你知道吗 曾有无数次
When I was out on the road
我孤独走在路上
And I'd think back on all the things you taught me.
回想起你教我的那些事
And not book things.
不是书本知识
Like how to survive and laugh at yourself.
而是怎样生存 怎样自嘲
And I'm still always thinking,
现在也常常在想
"What would Rat do if he was here?"
如果是赖特 他会怎么做
You're so full of it, Ernie, it's coming out of your ears.
你就胡扯吧 欧内 我才不信呢
He wants to know if you really think that.
他想知道你说的是不是真的
Yes, I do.
千真万确
Rat,
赖特
I would give all the money I have in the world
我愿意不惜一切代价
To see you one more time.
换取与你再见一面的机会
All of you.
你们所有人
You ain't gonna make me cry, Ernie.
你都要把我弄哭了 欧内
He's crying.
他哭了
Don't tell him that! Tell him
别告诉他 跟他说
He could tear down the inn if he wants.
他随时可以拆掉这个旅馆
We're going.
我们要走了
Rat says they're leaving.
赖特说他们要走了
Where are they going?
要去哪儿
On a new adventure.
开始一段新的旅程
Goodbye, pal.
再见了 哥们
Do you see it?
你们看到了吗
Yeah.
是
A light.
一道光
Handsome.
真帅
I'm telling everybody
我要告诉所有人
That you're my mom.
你是我妈妈
I ain't scared, Rat.
我不怕了 赖特
Me neither.
我也不怕了
Mikey.
麦基
I can see my brother.
我看到我哥哥了
He's laughing at me.
他在对我笑
Where have I been, he wants to know.
他想知道我的遭遇
Goodbye, Wendy.
再见了 温迪
Goodbye, Peter.
再见了 彼得
Are they gone?
他们走了吗
Yes.
是的
I never felt like this before.
从未有过这种感觉
Like I'm free.
如释重负
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hate to admit it,
不得不承认
But now I kind of feel sorry for Lew.
我觉得有点对不起卢
Me, too.
我也是
He changed, I guess.
我觉得他变了
I don't know.
不知道
I don't think he changed. You did.
我觉得不是他变了 是你变了
All I know
我只知道
Is that I'm glad I have you.
有你相伴真幸福
Do you wanna explain that?
能解释一下怎么回事吗
Tomorrow. Let's just go back to bed.
明天吧 我们先回去睡觉
Yeah.
好
Stop.
别闹了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表