剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, that's great. I love impulsive.
真好 我喜欢感情用事的人
Hey! Stop!
喂 等等
Hi.
你好
Can you make this stop?
你能让这声音消失吗
Red glove.
红手套
Red glove.
红手套
Red glove.
红手套
Who do you think it is?
你觉得是谁的声音
I don't care who it is. I just want it to stop.
不管是谁 我只想让它消失
It's your mother, isn't it?
是你妈妈 对吧
What did your mother do?
你妈妈是干什么的
She was an electrical engineer. Designed circuit boards.
她是电气工程师 设计电路板
What difference does that make?
那又能说明什么
So she knew a lot about electronics.
说明她非常精通电子
I guess.
应该吧
Spirits need our energy to manifest.
灵魂摄取人的能量才能表达意愿
She's out in the woods.
她死在树林里
There's no one there for her to draw on.
那里没有她可利用的能量
She's probably trying to communicate
于是她就试图利用
On the only thing that's familiar.
唯一熟悉的东西进行交流
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些
It's what I do. The spirit part, anyway.
我有这本事 能跟灵魂打交道
Look, I think your mother's trying to get a message to you.
我觉得你妈妈想向你传达某种讯息
And she's there. She's waiting for you.
她在树林里等着你
I don't want any messages from her.
我不想听她的任何讯息
I just want the voices to stop.
我只想让这声音消失
You said you could help me, so do it.
你说能帮助我 帮我啊
Do you know anything about a red glove?
你知道红手套的事吗
My mother's a liar.
我妈妈是个骗子
I don't want anything to do with her, living or dead.
无论她是生是死 都跟我毫不相干
What happened to you in these woods?
当时在树林里到底发生了什么
An autumn day. Beautiful sun.
那天 秋高气爽 风和日丽
Everything felt so good, so right.
一切都如此舒适 如此惬意
Free. I felt like a girl again.
我仿佛重回少女时代 自♥由♥自在
He did that for me.
他为我带来了这一切
We met years ago.
我们已相识多年
We were friends, that's all.
我们当时只是好友
But my marriage was so cold,
但我的婚姻冷若冰霜
And Bob made me feel loved.
是鲍勃让我有了爱的感觉
It was just a little fall.
我轻轻地摔了一跤
Didn't hurt.
一点都不疼
There was a broken power line at the bottom of the well.
坑里有一条裸♥露♥的输电线
I had been electrocuted.
我触电了
Lacy!
莱西
I was dead before I could even yell or shout out.
我还来不及求救就已死了
Help! Help!
救命 救命
How could I explain?
我该如何解释
My son Kirk trusted me. He would never understand.
我儿子柯克信任我 他永远不会理解的
That's when everybody knew.
后来消息就传开了
Knew what? That we were lovers.
什么消息 我们是情人
We were having an affair.
我们有婚外情
My family was devastated.
我的家庭土崩瓦解
And everyone felt betrayed.
每个人都无法容忍♥我的背叛
Even my son Kirk lost faith in me.
连我儿子柯克也对我丧失了信任
He was so angry.
他很愤怒
He started wasting his talent.
他开始荒废自己的天分
What about his father?
他的父亲呢
Miles doesn't understand.
迈尔斯根本不理解
Doesn't understand what?
不理解什么
The red glove. He doesn't know that...
红手套 他根本不知道...
Red glove.
红手套
Hi. This is the Jensens. Leave us a message.
你好 这里是詹森家 请留言
Hey, Kirk, it's Melinda Gordon again.
你好 柯克 还是我梅林达·戈登
If I could just talk to you for, like, five minutes.
我想和你谈谈 五分钟就好
It's really important.
真的很重要
If you could just call my store or my cell.
请回电到我店里或打我手♥机♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Are you okay? You look worried.
你还好吧 看上去很焦虑
Yeah. I guess I'm always worried about something.
对 我已经习惯这种焦虑了
Here. You chop these, and I will take care of the rest.
你切这些 其它的交给我
This is fun. You know, I never come home for lunch.
真有趣 我从未回家吃过午饭
Now I know why Jim's such a good cook.
总算知道吉姆为何厨艺精湛了
To tell you the truth,
跟你说实话吧
I learnt more from him than he did from me.
反而是我从他身上学到的更多
He has always been interested in food.
他对烹饪一直有着浓厚的兴趣
Let's hope he gives poor Ellis a few crumbs at least.
希望他至少能给埃利斯留点面包屑
Does it bother you?
你为此而困扰吗
It's what I expected, pretty much.
我料到他会如此
He's very protective.
他的保护欲很强
But he'll come round. Ellis can win anybody over.
但他会想通的 埃利斯能征服所有人
You know, I have to admit.
不得不承认
I envy what you and Jim have.
我羡慕你和吉姆的母子情
I wish that my mother and I...
真希望我和我母亲...
Whoa. Careful what you wish for.
千万别这么说
It's not easy, especially the growing-up part.
不容易啊 特别是他的成长♥期♥
I can't even count the number of times
我都记不清有多少次
We were furious with each other.
我们互相大发雷霆
Still happens.
现在也会
But he always knew someone had his back.
但他知道 有个人永远支持他
He always knew someone was out there who understood him.
有个人永远都理解他
Well, you and Jim have quite a bond.
你和吉姆母子情深
Nothing's gonna change that.
永远不会改变
Now we just have to make him see that Ellis isn't trying to.
得让他明白埃利斯没想改变这点
That was fast.
真迅速
Hey, if it was my mom's, I'd be fast too, now.
如果是我妈妈 我也会很快
Can I get you a coffee? No, no, no. Look, I got to run.
我请你喝咖啡 不不不 我还有事
All right, what do you got? Plenty, and it isn't good.
好吧 查到多少 很多 看起来不妙
Look, you call me later if there's anything else you want me to do.
还有什么需要 尽管给我打电♥话♥
All right, Billy, thanks. I owe you one. Hey, no problem.
谢谢 比利 欠你个人情 小意思
Son.
儿子
I love you.
我爱你
Please, stop hurting yourself.
求你了 别再折磨自己
Mom.
妈妈
Please, stop hurting yourself.
求你了 别再折磨自己
I love you. Mom!
我爱你 妈妈
Please! No!
求你了 别
You again? Is Kirk here?
又是你 柯克在吗
You have amazing timing, I'll give you that.
你可真会挑时间
What's wrong?
怎么了
Welcome to my son's latest crime spree.
欢迎来看我儿子最新的犯罪闹剧
He just broke into an electronics store
他刚闯入了一家电器商店
and trashed the place or something.
把那里弄得翻天覆地
Oh, is there anything I can do?
我能帮上什么忙吗
You know, it's almost like he waits until he knows I'm at my busiest
他像是专挑我最忙的时候
before he pulls this crap.
才来给我惹祸
I doubt that it has anything to do with you, Mr. Jensen.
我认为这与你无关 詹森先生
Well, please, tell me, what is it about?
那你告诉我 这事关系什么
He's grieving. He lost his mother.
他因丧母而伤心欲绝
I lost,too.Talk about having the rug pulled out from underneath you.
我也丧妻了 那可谓釜底抽薪啊
You know, I've done my best for that kid.
我已竭尽全力养育那孩子
I taught him to be tough, with a thick skin.
我教他做男子汉 要坚强
How else can you survive in this worid?
不然如何在这世上生存
Instead he throws garbage cans through store windows.
他倒好 就会用垃圾桶砸店铺窗户
Oh, Mr. Jensen, you left your door...
詹森 你家门
...open.
没关
Right here. Come.
就在这里 过来
Find it.
找出来
Find it here.
在这里找
Red glove.
红手套
Underneath, where it should be.
应该就在下面
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表