剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Customers who made me put their change on the counter
我给他们找钱时 他们怕碰到我的手
so we wouldn't accidentally touch hands.
我真♥他♥妈♥受够了这种鸟气
But I took it. Oh, I smiled.
但我忍♥了 我对他们微笑
I said "Thank you,
还说"谢谢光临"
and you're paying him a dollar more an hour than you pay me?
而你每小时给他的 却比我多一美元
His father, I owe him a favour.
我欠他父亲一个人情
A dollar more!
多了一美元哪
And this meathead can't tell the difference
这个蠢蛋
between a lamp shade and a light socket.
可是连灯罩和插座都分不清
I'd watch your mouth, boy.
说话小心点 小子
Don't you ever call me "boy", you dumbass cracker.
别叫我小子 你个脑残的二流子
Stop it! Call me boy again, you're dead.
住手 你再叫一次 我宰了你
That's enough. We're okay.
够了 没事了 散了吧
I won't have this. Not in my store.
别在我的店里闹事
One more fight, I fire you both.
再闹下去 你们俩都给我走人
That night, Ely waited for him.
那天晚上 伊莱窥伺一旁
Ely could take care of himself.
伊莱不怕吃亏
He was good with his fists.
他的拳头很有劲
Hey, boy,
小子
I got something for you.
给你个东西
Come on. Come on, cracker.
过来 快啊 二流子
Show me what you got.
让我看看你有什么能耐
Come on.
来啊
Come on! Come on, cracker. Come on, show me what you got.
来啊 二流子 让我看看你的能耐
I'm not losing my job over you.
我可不想因为你丢了工作
Come on.
来啊
Come on, boy.
来 小子
Come on, boy.
来啊 小子
Come on.
来
It was a case of self-defence.
他只是自卫而已
How do you know that? You weren't even there.
你怎么知道 你又不在场
I took statements from the people
在街上看到他们吵架的人
who saw the two of them arguing in the street.
向我提供了证词
The medical reports backed up everything Link said.
验伤报告也与林克的口供很吻合
I came to this very hospital to question him that night.
当晚我还来这家医院盘问过他
He had two broken ribs,
他断了两根肋骨
and he needed 19 stitches to close up his cheek.
脸颊上缝了十九针
And Ely?
那伊莱呢
The blow to his head killed him instantly.
他头部受到重击 当即死去
Link was all torn up about it.
林克非常懊悔
I doubt he ever forgave himself.
我想他一直没有原谅自己
There were rumours about a witness.
传言说有一个目击者
Oh, I know about the rumours
我知道这些传言
and they were never substantiated. Not one.
但都无凭无据 一条都没有
Why are you digging all this up? Why now?
为何挑现在这个时候 突然旧事重提
Ely's family feels like there was an injustice done.
伊莱的家人觉得遭到了不公正的待遇
Well, I'm sure they do.
他们当然会这么想
It was a tragedy from every side.
怎么看 那都是场悲剧
But you can't bring criminal charges against a man,
但不能因为对方的自卫行为
ruin his good name, maybe taint him for life,
就无端提起控诉 毁他名声
for defending himself.
让他一生都带上污点
Daddy, why are you crying?
爸爸 你怎么哭了
Look, I'm not crying.
我没哭
It's just the wind. It blew something in my eye.
风大 眼睛里进沙了
It's real windy in the square.
广场上风真大
Then why are we sitting here so long?
那我们为什么还一直坐在这里
Maybe...
也许因为...
I don't know.
怎么说呢
Makes me feel closer to my dad.
坐在这里 我觉得离我爸爸很近
I feel a little mixed up.
我现在脑子乱糟糟的
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走吧
But, Daddy, you told me never to cry.
可是爸爸 你教我永远不要哭
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Don't you ever let anybody make you cry.
绝不要让任何人把你弄哭
You only trust your own kind.
你只能相信自己的同类
That's how you stay strong.
这样你才能变得坚强
That's how you stay ready.
这样你才能时刻准备着
Ready for what?
准备什么
Ready for places like this.
准备好在这样的世界生存下去
He looks just like in the pictures.
他和照片上真像
Who?
谁
Who are you talking about, Jameel?
吉米尔 你在说谁
Grandpa.
爷爷
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走
But, Dad, he's standing right there. I swear.
爸爸 他就站在那 我发誓
You know, I think I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome.
我快要得腕骨综合症了
No way, our insurance doesn't...
那可不行 我们的医保可不包括...
The boy, he could see me.
那孩子 他能看到我
Lots of kids can see spirits.
许多孩子能看到鬼魂
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Okay, should I get ready to run screaming from the store?
那 要不要我好尖叫着冲出去
I'll get back to you on that one.
我先观察下情况 等会儿告诉你
How come he can see me? I don't really know.
他怎么能看到我 我也不太清楚
They usually grow out of it by the time they're eight or nine,
一般到八♥九♥岁左右就看不到了
when they realise they're not supposed to be seeing them.
他们长大后会意识到 鬼魂是不存在的
Your grandson's seven, I think.
你的孙子七岁了吧
So why didn't you talk to him?
你刚怎么不和他说话
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Yes, you do.
你知道的
Wait, hey... Hey... Oh, no.
等等 不会吧
Are you gonna leave me here alone with the...
你把我单独和...
All right.
好吧
I'll be in the back if...
到里面找我吧 如果...
If you need me.
你有事找我的话
There's something I need to show you in my store.
我店里有些东西要让你看看
Where are we going, Daddy? Don't worry about it.
我们去哪 爸爸 别担心
What's your name? Jameel. Jameel Fisher.
你叫什么名字 吉米尔·费歇尔
Second grade.
二年级了
Who's he talking to?
他在和谁说话
What's going on here?
搞什么鬼
The other night when I called,
那晚给你打电♥话♥
it's because I had seen your father.
是因为我见到了你的父亲
What're you talking about? My father's dead.
你胡扯什么呢 我父亲已经死了
Your dad, he can't see me, can he?
你♥爸♥爸看不到我 是吧
No, just me and the lady.
嗯 就我和这个阿姨能看到
What are you, some kind of grifter?
你什么来路 神婆吗
What, are you gonna tell me my future next?
接下来是不是要给我预测未来了
Look, I have this gift.
听着 我有种天赋
Do you still live here?
你还住这吗
No, but I did.
不 但我以前住这
All my life.
住了一辈子
I was born in the same house your Aunt Rose lives in now.
我出生在你罗丝姑姑现在住的房♥子里
Hey, wait a minute, you were born in a house?
等等 你是在普通房♥子里出生的吗
What?
什么
Back then, lots of people were. Couldn't afford hospitals.
那时很常见 因为去不起医院
Granddaddy was born in a house, not a hospital.
爷爷出生在普通房♥子里 不是医院里
They were too poor.
他们太穷了
How are you doing this? I'm not.
你捣的什么鬼 我没捣鬼
Me and your Aunt Rose,
我和你罗丝姑姑在婴儿时
we slept in a dresser drawer when we were babies.
睡在梳妆台的抽屉里
And then Celia came along, and they finally bought a crib.
西莉亚出生后 才买♥♥了张婴儿床
Who's Celia?
西莉亚是谁
Celia.
西莉亚
She passed when she was just a little thing.
她很小就夭折了
She drowned down in a pond.
她在池塘里淹死了
I was supposed to be watching her.
我本该看好她的
Daddy, is that why
爸爸 是不是因为这样
you won't let me go swimming unless you watch?
你才不准我一个人去游泳
Cause Granddaddy wasn't watching Celia?
怕我和西莉亚一样
All right, what is this?
够了 这是怎么回事
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表