Oh, I understand. It's okay.
我明白 没关系的
So, another year has gone by. Yeah, time really flies.
又一年过去了 时光飞逝啊
I guess it goes a little slower for me.
对我没那么快
How's our roof coming? Almost done.
屋顶怎么样了 差不多快完成了
Good.
好
You know, there was a time back in high school
高中有段时间
when I would have paid a thousand dollars to watch you eat a Popsicle.
我愿意花一千块钱看你吃冰棍
It was a long time ago.
都是很久以前的事了
I think it's kind of funny that we became friends.
我们居然成了朋友 还是挺好笑的
We're friends?
我们是朋友
Well, sure we are. Why wouldn't you think so?
当然了 你不这么觉得吗
Oh, dear. Nice going, dipstick.
天啊 干得好啊你个白♥痴♥
It's a brand new shirt.
这可是件崭新的衬衫
I hear a car. It's the Smolenskis.
我听见了车的声音 一定是Smolenski那家人
Okay, keep working. Right.
好 继续工作 对了
I've got to go to Phillip's room,
我得去Phillip的房♥间
spray some air freshener around.
撒点空气清新剂
His room reeks of,
他的房♥间充满着
I don't know, despair.
怎么说呢 绝望的气息
It's even nicer than I remember.
比我印象中的还好呢
Well, hello there.
你好啊
Are you having fun making your little house?
做小房♥子好玩吗
Oh, hi. Oh, there you are. Hi. Oh, I see you've met Frasier.
嗨 你们来啦 看来你们已经见过Frasier了
You know, I'm so glad you came today,
我很高兴你们今天来了
because the interest on this place is really heating up.
这地方的人气可是蹭蹭往上涨啊
Well, we're certainly interested as well,
我们当然也是感兴趣的
but we heard that a lot of homes in this area have a flooding problem.
不过听说这片区域很多房♥子都会淹水
Now what do you know about the basement here?
你了解这儿的地下室吗
Honestly? Yes.
老实说吗 没错
This house is 60 years old,
这房♥子六十岁了
and I have only heard of it flooding once.
我只听说它被水淹过一次
And I can tell you for a fact that the current owner
我可以告诉你一个事实 那就是现任屋主
stores some of his most cherished keepsakes in that basement.
把他最珍贵的藏品都放在地下室了
Are you choking on your lolly?
你吃棒棒糖噎着了吗
No. I am choking on something far more dangerous and destructive
不 我噎着的东西比甜食
than a simple sugary treat.
更危险又具有破坏性
It's a prolific and powerful poison known as deception.
那是一份丰盛而强大的毒药 叫做欺骗
He's very verbal.
他还知道不少词呢
Oh, you know, I just remembered.
那啥 我刚想起来
Gosh, you know, the owner did mention something
屋主提到过一些
about a recent little moisture problem downstairs.
关于楼下一点小小的潮湿问题
Why don't I give him a
要不我给他打个电♥话♥
call and see if he'll come down in the price?
看能不能降点价
Oh, that'd be wonderful.
那样最好了
If you give us a break in the price,
要是你能降点价
I'm sure we'll make an offer.
我们肯定愿意出价
Great, I'll call you tonight. Thank you, Lana.
好极了 我今晚打给你们 谢谢你 Lana
Sure. Goodbye, sonny.
没问题 再见了 小朋友
Call you tonight.
今晚上打给你们
Bye-bye.
再见
There, now, you see? You did the right thing.
你看吧 你做出了正确的决定
It wasn't so bad, was it? I guess not.
也没那么糟 不是吗 我猜是吧
Oh, look at our little house. It looks great.
瞧瞧我们的小房♥子 看起来真不错
Say, we've got a few Popsicle sticks left.
我们还剩了点冰棍
Why don't we add on a half a bath?
不如加上半个浴室吧
Frasier.
Frasier
You know, Lana, I think the house should go the other way around,
你知道吗Lana 我觉得这房♥子应该换一边
with the door facing the couch.
门对着沙发
Feng shui.
这叫"风水"
Fine, fine, fine, fine.
好吧好吧好吧
Oh, perfect. Perfect.
简直完美 完美
Oh you see, doesn't that feel good to tell the truth?
说真话是不是感觉很好
It's like breathing a breath of fresh air after...
就像呼吸一口新鲜空气
Yeah, yeah, let's get out of here. All right.
行了行了咱们走吧 好
Okay, Alice.
好了 Alice
Before we see Uncle Frasier,
我们见Frasier叔叔之前
let's remember together what really happened.
先回忆一下发生了什么
Now, did you throw up in Uncle Frasier's car?
你吐在Frasier叔叔的车里了吗
No, you didn't. That smell was there before, wasn't it?
没有 那味道之前就有 对不对
That's my girl. There you go.
这才是我闺女 给你
Besides the library assignment,
除了图书馆的任务
I've been taking the computer class on Wednesdays.
我还在周三上电脑课
I hope to get a job with computers. You know, when I get out.
等我出狱以后 希望能找个电脑有关的工作
Can you tell us what consideration,
你能告诉我们 如果有的话
if any, you've given this crime?
你对这份罪行有过什么反思吗
Well, I regret it every day.
我每日每夜都在后悔
I was young at the time, and I wasn't thinking,
我当时还很年轻 一时冲动
you know, about the consequences.
没想过后果
I'm very sorry.
我非常抱歉
The victim is here.
受害人也来了
Mr. Crane, would you like to make a statement?
Crane先生 你想说几句吗
I have nothing to say.
我无话可说
Would you give us a moment?
能给我们一点时间么
Mr. Hicks, the board commends you
Hicks先生 委员会赞赏你对
for your participation in the in-house programmes to better yourself
狱内活动的配合 改过自新
and for your record of excellent conduct.
以及你良好的纪录
We have weighed this against your conviction
经过衡量你在一次抢劫中
of shooting a police officer during the commission of a robbery,
枪击一名警官的罪行
and find that the length of your time served
我们认为你服刑的时间
has not yet met the standards for proportionality,
并不恰当
equality and justice as required by state law.
也未满足法律下的公平与正义
Parole is denied.
驳回保释请求
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表