住在1708室的家伙养了些信鸽
He built a coop up here for them.
在这盖了个笼子
Pigeons? I don't like pigeons.
信鸽 我不喜欢信鸽
They have no respect for public art.
鸽子一向不尊重公共艺术
Trust me. You're gonna like this.
相信我 你会喜欢的
Dad, I don't think I handled things very well today.
老爸 我觉得今天的事情 我处理得不当
Do you think Daphne will ever forgive me?
你觉得Daphne还会原谅我吗
Why don't you ask her for yourself?
你怎么不自己问问她
Your table is ready, sir.
您的桌子已经备好了 先生
You look stunning. Thank you.
你看起来美极了 谢谢
You look dashing.
你也很帅
I trust this will be to your liking.
相信你会喜欢这款酒
Everything's to my liking.
我什么都喜欢
Looks like we're having that first date after all.
我们终于有了第一次约会
You went to so much trouble.
你费了这么多周章
It wasn't me. It was your brother.
不是我 是你哥哥
Well, you know me. I hate to butt in.
你了解我的 我不喜欢插手
I'd planned to take Daphne to dinner
我本打算带Daphne出去用餐
when suddenly inspiration struck.
但突然有了这个点子
Since you two couldn't go to Au Pied de Cochon this evening,
既然你们今晚不能去猪蹄餐馆
my faithful companion and I would bring it to you courtesy of their caterer.
我和我的同僚便将餐馆移到这里
If dancing at the Starlight Room was impossible,
如果没法在星光舞厅跳舞
we'd give you the real thing.
我们就让你在真正的星光下曼舞
It's all so overwhelming.
这真是太好了
Yeah. Frasier, Dad, I don't know what to say.
是啊 Frasier 老爸 我真不知道说什么
You even got that man to move his pigeons.
你们甚至让人挪走了信鸽
There were no pigeons.
本来就没有鸽子
How can we ever thank you two?
我们怎么才能感谢你们
Just have a beautiful evening.
好好享受美妙的夜晚吧
I think we can do that.
我们会的
And, Frasier, listen... Apology accepted, Niles.
Frasier 听着 我接受你的道歉 Niles
Oh, just remember to give the lingonberry sauce a little stir...
吃越橘酱汁之前记得摇一摇
They can figure it out.
他们知道的
Right.
好吧
Daphne, about today... Let's just forget about that.
Daphne 今天的事 我们就忘了吧
Why don't we start from here?
我们从这开始吧
I would love that.
那太好了
To us. To us.
敬我们 敬我们
I'm usually so nervous on a first date, but not tonight.
我通常第一次约会都很紧张 但今晚没有
Would you like to dance?
想跳支舞吗
Oh, I'd love to.
好啊
So where are you from?
你是哪里人
Manchester, England. Oh, my.
英国曼彻斯特 天哪
Big family? Hideously.
家里人很多吧 特别多
And you?
你呢
I'm from a small mountain village in Tibet.
我从西♥藏♥的一个小山村来
Tenzing Norgay used to carry me to school.
Tenzing Norgay还送我上过学呢
You know what I've always wondered?
知道我一直好奇什么嘛
Think I can guess? Yeah.
我能猜到吗 能的
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表