好 趁他在忙 我要抛出那个问题了
Who's funnier than Daniel Day-Lewis?
谁能比Daniel Day Lewis更搞笑呢
You look lovely tonight.
你今天看上去很美
Thank you. You look nice too.
谢谢 你也不错
Look, I'm gonna be real direct.
听着 我直话直说
We're just two good friends going out for dinner, okay?
我们只是两个好朋友出去吃一顿 明白吗
Of course.
当然了
I only say that because you went a little heavy on the cologne,
我这么说是因为你今天古龙水喷得有点重
and I don't want you to have any expectations.
我不想你抱有任何幻想
I have nothing of the sort.
我一点儿都没有
And by the way, it's scented soap. Good.
顺便说一下 这是香皂味 好
I mean, I only accepted because
我接受你的邀请只是因为
it really sounded like you could use a night out.
你听起来很想出来玩玩
But I don't want some awkward scene where you try to get in my pants.
但我不想出现什么你拐我上♥床♥的尴尬场景
I assure you, there will be no such scene. Great.
我保证 不会出现那种场景的 很好
Unless, of course, I have too much to drink and I change my mind.
当然 除非我喝太多改主意了
So, how are those kids of yours doing?
最近你的孩子怎么样了
Oh, my youngest is good. He's in the 9th grade. But Kirby...
小的那个还行 在上九年级了 但Kirby
if he doesn't pass U.S. History, he's not gonna graduate.
美国历史挂了的话他就毕不了业了
Well, have you considered getting a tutor?
那你有想过给他请个家教吗
That's a good idea.
好主意啊
You used to do that sort of thing in high school, didn't you?
你高中那会儿不是经常做这事儿嘛
Well, yes, yes, I-I did.
是 是的
And I-I would do it for Kirby in a heartbeat.
我也很乐意帮Kirby
It's just that I'm asked a lot.
但好多人也请我做家教
And if I helped him, then I'd have to do it for everyone.
要是我帮了他 我就得帮所有人
And I'd hate to open those floodgates. You understand. Yeah.
我真的不想开这个先河 你懂的 噢
I mean, my ex is the one I should be asking, but...
我本应该找我前夫 但
that would be a waste of time.
那就是白费劲
He doesn't help out with the kids?
他不帮着照顾孩子吗
No, the only kid he has time for is Kathy,
不帮 他唯一有时间陪的孩子就是Kathy
his 22-year-old receptionist. It's sickening.
他那22岁的前台未婚妻 真恶心
Mind if I smoke? Well, actually, I...
介意我抽根烟吗 那个 我还真
I'll just crack a window.
那我开扇窗
You know, I'm glad you asked me out tonight.
其实我很高兴你今晚邀我出来
Tomorrow's my birthday.
明天是我的生日
Really? Well... Yeah.
是嘛 呃 是的
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Hardly.
很难快乐
That's the day Bob and Kathy have chosen to get married.
明天也是Bob跟Kathy结婚的日子
In Tahiti.
在塔希提岛
Some birthday.
算什么生日
It's all right. It's good. Tonight'll get my mind off of it.
没事 没事 今晚我能彻底忘掉这些
Just promise me that I won't even hear the word "Birthday"
今晚别再让我听到
for the rest of the night, okay?
"生日"这个词就好
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I mean, maybe a... a big celebration would be the best revenge.
我是说 也许一场大的庆祝会是最好的反击
What am I celebrating?
庆祝什么呢
The fact that I'm becoming an old trot and...
庆祝我在变成一个老太婆
no one's ever gonna love me again?
没人爱没人疼吗
Oh, God! Shut up.
老天 不谈了
Aren't we going to Bella Lucia?
我们不是要去贝拉露西亚餐厅吗
Well, actually, I-I know this little...
那个 我 我知道有家
...Thai place that I think will be better.
泰国菜小店应该更好吃
Well, were you even gonna ask me? I hate Thai food!
你连问都不问我吗 我讨厌泰国菜
Typical man. "I like Thai food so she must like Thai food."
典型的大男子主义 "我爱吃泰国菜 她一定也喜欢"
All right. Bella Lucia it is.
好吧 那就贝拉露西亚
I'm sorry. I'm... I'm being snappy.
抱歉 我说话刻薄了
It's just... I...
我 我只是
I guess I just always thought that
我一直觉得
I'd be the one that got remarried first, you know?
我应该是先再婚的那个
Now everybody's just gonna feel sorry for me.
现在反倒所有人都会同情我
Oh, God, I hope I don't run into anybody I know tonight.
老天 今晚千万不要碰到哪个认识的人
And... you're not a typical man.
还有 你不是那种典型的男人
You're very thoughtful. Forgive me?
你很贴心 原谅我好吗
Yes, I'm afraid I do.
恐怕 我是原谅你了
Oh, gosh.
怎么办好
You know, I-I do know another little Italian place that I think
我知道还有家意大利餐厅
you might really enjoy just as much...
你也会很喜欢
Well, what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Great. Sounds great. Okay.
好极了 听起来不错 好
You know, it's funny, as much as I hate the thought of my birthday,
说起来好笑 我这么讨厌我的生日
I'm kind of hurt that none of my friends asked me to do anything.
但我的朋友们一个都没邀我做什么 我又有点受伤
I mean... it's not like I wanted a party, but...
我是说 我又不是想要一个派对 但
something would've been nice.
给我点表示总是好的
Okay, okay, Frasier, you know what,
好了 好了 Frasier
just because I'm vulnerable, doesn't mean you're getting some.
我现在是脆弱 但不代表你能得到什么好处
No, listen.
不 听着
Fifty of your friends are sitting in Bella Lucia right now
你的50个朋友现在正坐在贝拉露西亚里
wearing party hats and waiting to yell "Surprise".
戴着派对帽 等着喊"惊喜"
Do you wanna go or not?
你是要去还是不要去
My friends are throwing me a surprise party?
我的朋友们给我准备了个惊喜派对
That's right.
没错
And you tell me and ruin it?
你却毁了这个惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Oh, my God, you didn't! You, you did this.
噢 天哪 是你们 你 是你安排的吧
Frasier, you tricked me. You awful thing.
Frasier 你骗到我了 你个坏东西
It wasn't easy, you nightmarish carp.
太不容易了 你个难伺候的主儿
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
Debbie. Oh, hi. Bruce, hi.
Debbie 嗨 Bruce 嗨
I am so thrilled you all came here for this.
真高兴你们都来了
I thought a lot of you would've flown to Tahiti
我还想你们都会飞去塔希提岛
for the wedding of Dumbo and Bimbo.
参加笨蛋跟蠢女人的婚礼呢
Thanks for getting her here.
谢谢你带她过来
How did you manage to keep it a secret?
你怎么成功把这个秘密守住的
Well... as a psychiatrist,
呃 作为一个心理医生
discretion happens to be the cornerstone of my profession.
谨慎是我职业的基石
Of course. Mine too. I'm a family therapist.
当然了 也是我的 我是个家庭心理医生
Really?
是嘛
You know, I-I sensed we have a lot in common.
我 我就知道我们会有很多共同点
You know, it's funny how things turn out.
说起来很好玩
I started out as a music major studying cello.
我一开始是学的音乐 主修大提琴
You're a cellist?
你还拉大提琴
Yes, but psychology is my true calling.
是的 但我内心深处还是最爱心理学
"Spawning fish may leave upstream for many seasons
"带卵的鱼儿也许会逆流而上 经历多年春秋"
"yet come home to stay"
"但最终还是会回到故乡"
Was that a haiku? Yes.
那是俳句吗 没错
It's a...
这是
It's a habit of mine. They just sort of spill out of me.
这是我的一个爱好 我情不自禁说出来了
That's amazing. Um... may I get you a drink?
太厉害了 呃 我能请你喝一杯吗
Yes, a-a martini. Two olives.
好 一杯马提尼 加两粒橄榄
I knew it.
我就知道
Oh. Kierkegard? Love him.
对了 你对Kierkegard怎么看呢 特爱他的作品
Don't move.
别动啊
Claire, what are you doing standing here alone?
Claire 你一个人站这儿干嘛呢
I want you to meet Neil, that guy I told you about.
来见见Neil 我跟你说过的那个男的
All right, what's it say now?
好了 接下来还写着啥
"Alternatively, see Appendix C,"
"请参见附录C"
"advanced troubleshooting specifications and you."
"高级故障检修说明书或者你"
That's it. I quit.
够了 我不干了
Well, what do you want to do?
那你们想干啥
Well, I went to a party once where we each went around the room
有次我去参加一个派对 我们每个人都向其他人
and confessed our most shameful secret.
坦白自己最羞耻的秘密
Except it had to be something that you've never told anyone before.
那必须是你从没跟别人说过的秘密
Oh, I don't think that's something we really wanna get into.
我觉得我们应该不想这么干
No, sounds like fun.
不 听上去挺好玩的
Okay, I'll go first.
好吧 我先来
Oh, let's see.
让我想想
All right. Well, Daphne, you might as well
好的 Daphne 你可能会
make your acquaintance with my dark side.
知道我的阴暗面
In 5th grade, there was a bully, Jack Winfield,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表