Well, at least you're getting out at the top of the market.
至少你在市场景气的时候出手了啊
Actually, this is a very good time,
实际上 现在时机非常好
Phillip, and I think today is the day.
Phillip 我觉得今天就能成了
Oh, no. Oh, God.
噢不 噢天
What's wrong?
怎么了
The damn basement must have flooded again.
该死的地下室一定又被水淹了
Everything in this box is ruined.
这盒子里的东西都被毁了
Little Susie's cap she wore home from the hospital. Ruined.
小Susie从医院戴回来的帽子 毁了
Danny's first soccer uniform. Ruined.
Danny第一套足球服 毁了
Well, you know, I have an excellent dry cleaner.
你知道吧 我知道个特别好的干洗店
No.
别啊
Once, actually, I spilled butter on a pair of white velvet pantaloons.
有一次 我撒了黄油在一条白色天鹅绒裤子上
Well, it's a long story, but he had it out in under a minute.
长话短说 他们一分钟内就搞定了
Frasier, just give him the address. Yes, yes.
Frasier 快把那地址给他 好的
I have two sons and two daughters. The perfect American family.
我有两个儿子 两个女儿 完美的美国家庭
Until that bastard Lamar showed up to snake our drains.
直到那个混♥蛋♥Lamar出现 帮我们把水管通了
Now all I have left are weekend visits
现在我只能周末探望他们
and a few treasures from their childhood.
和这么点他们童年留下的珍宝
Like this house little Danny and I made at day camp.
比如这个我和Danny在日营的时候做的房♥子
Oh, thank goodness, it made it through unscathed.
谢天谢地 它躲过一劫
Just a little water damage in the basement.
只有地下室受到了点破坏
Just like this house. Oh, well...
就像这所房♥子 呃 好吧
Yes, well, Phillip, you are still their father.
没错 Phillip 你终究还是他们的爸爸
I mean, I know things seem difficult right now,
我知道事情现在看上去不怎么样
but believe me, it'll get easier.
但相信我 会好起来的
Well, it's already easier. I mean, look at me, I'm dressed.
已经好起来了 我是说 看看我吧 我都穿好衣服了
You know what would cheer you up is to make a killing on this house.
你知道什么能让你高兴起来吗 拿这房♥子赚笔大钱
Now don't you think you should get back to work?
你不觉得该回去工作了吗
Yeah, I guess. That air traffic isn't gonna control itself.
可能吧 那空中交通可不会自己管制自己
Okay, here we go... No, not the front door.
咱们走 不 别走前门
Let's go out the side door. Gosh, good to see you again, Phillip.
咱们从旁门出去 天 很高兴见到你哦Phillip
I'll call you real soon. Thanks, bye.
我很快就给你打电♥话♥ 谢了 拜拜
Well, that man is obviously in pain.
那个男人显然很痛苦
The least you could be is a little sympathetic.
你至少可以表现出一点同情
I have been sympathetic for 15 months.
我已经表现了十五个月的同情了
I had him over for Thanksgiving.
我还邀请他来我家过感恩节
He got drunk the first half-hour
他头半个小时就喝醉了
and cried himself to sleep in my coat closet.
结果哭着在我衣柜里睡过去了
And I consider that one of our good days.
这还算情况好的
Well, so where are these so-called buyers of yours?
所以 你那些所谓的买♥♥家呢
You told me they'd be here in a few minutes.
你说过他们几分钟就会到的
They're obviously running late.
他们显然迟到了一会儿
It'll give us time to go over the plan.
正好有点时间过一遍我们的计划
What? There's a plan?
什么 还有计划
Well, sure. When the Smolenskis get here,
当然了 等Smolenski一家来了
you act like you want the house. You know, a little competition.
你装得好像你想要这个房♥子 来点竞争
Put a little pressure on the deal.
给这桩生意加点压力
You're asking me to be your shill?
你想让我当你的托儿
That's the word. Yes, yes.
就是那个词 没错
Now listen, listen. No, you don't have to say anything.
听着 你什么都不用说
Well, I'm sorry, no. Well, why the...?
对不起 不行 为什么
Look, OK, all you have to do is
你只需要
walk around with an interested look on your face.
走来走去 脸上带点感兴趣的表情
They'll fill in the rest. I will do no such thing.
剩下的他们自己就明白了 我不会做这样的事
Why won't you help me? Because I refuse to lie for you.
你怎么就不能帮帮我呢 我不想替你撒谎
Fine, then go wait in the car.
好吧 去车里等着
I never wanted to leave the car.
我本来就没想下车
Oh, just get out!
滚出去吧
All right, I got some Creamsicles, and Fudgesicles,
我买♥♥了点奶油冰棍和乳糖冰棍
and something they call Bomb Pops.
还有些叫炸♥弹♥冰棍的东西
Well, I called the Smolenskis. I bought us a little extra time.
我给Smolenski打了电♥话♥ 赢取了一点时间
Right, good, good, fine.
好 好
Spread out some paper and then build us a house.
铺点纸 咱们做个房♥子出来
So, Frasier, with all your talk about honesty,
所以 Frasier 你大说特说你的诚实
how do you justify faking this thing?
你伪造这东西又怎么解释呢
Well, we're simply protecting the feelings of an innocent man.
我们只是在保护一个无辜男人的感情
There's nothing dishonest about that.
这没什么不诚实的
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
So, are you gonna write, "I love you, Daddy" Or am I?
所以 你要写 "我爱你 爹地" 还是我来写
I'll do it.
我来吧
Sit. Wave, wave.
坐下 挥手 挥手
All right, hide your eyes. Hide your eyes.
挡眼睛 挡眼睛
Hide them, hide them. Hide your eyes.
挡住 挡住 挡眼睛
Hide your eyes. Hello.
挡住眼睛 你好啊
Come on, hide your eyes. Hide your eyes.
来啊 挡住眼睛 挡住眼睛
Hey, Eddie, don't worry about that other dog.
Eddie 不用担心那只狗
He may be bigger and flashier and better looking,
它不就是大个点 酷炫点 好看点么
but you have substance. She knows that.
你是有内涵的 她知道
How amazing is Jim?
Jim有没有很棒
He's so connected to animals, it's almost magical.
他跟动物那么心有灵犀 太神奇了
Daphne, I've been musing about you and me.
Daphne 我一直在想我和你
And I have a thought. Yeah?
有了一个想法 什么
In every healthy relationship,
在每一段健康的感情中
I think there should be room for an occasional,
都应该留有空间给偶尔 非常偶尔的
very occasional, irrational demand.
非理智的要求
What do you mean?
什么意思
A thing we insist the other do or not do,
我们坚持对方必须做或者不能做的事
and the other one has to do it or not do it without question.
而另一方必须不加疑问地完成
Is that fair? It is.
这公平吗 公平啊
Because we each get one and only one for our whole relationship.
因为我们都有一次 且仅有一次机会
Well, if it's important to you. Then it's agreed?
如果这对你很重要的话 你同意了
Agreed. Good.
同意了 很好
Oh, I've got mine.
噢 我想到我的了
Already? Yes.
这么快 是的
I want you to promise never to come to this dog park again.
我想让你保证再也不到这个狗狗公园来
What? I know it sounds extreme,
什么 我知道听起来很极端
it's even unreasonable,
甚至不讲道理
but that's the beauty of the irrational demand.
但是这才是非理智要求的美好之处
Is this about Jim?
是因为Jim吗
The demand cannot be scrutinised.
要求不能被仔细审核
It's by definition, irrational.
因为从定义上来讲 就是非理智的
Are you sure this is how you want to use your only one?
你确定你想这么用你的一次机会吗
Absolutely. I've thought this through a lot.
肯定的 我经过了深思熟虑了
Irrationally, of course.
显然是非理智的深思熟虑
Okay, if you're sure.
好吧 如果你确定的话
I promise never to come to this dog park again.
我保证再也不来这个狗狗公园
Thank you. I knew you'd understand.
谢谢 我就知道你会理解
All right, we're going home.
好吧 咱们回家
Tank needs to rehydrate, and I'm late for a deltoid workout.
Tank需要补水 我三角肌锻炼也要迟到了
Well, I guess this is goodbye, Jim.
我想这就是再见了吧 Jim
Yep, by this time next week
嗯 等到下周这个时候
I'll be leading my first raft tour in Chile.
我就会在智利开展第一批皮艇游了
Really? Yeah.
真的 嗯
Wow, when do you get back? Oh, he's not coming back.
哇 那你什么时候回来呢 他不会回来了
He's moving there.
他要搬过去
Good luck, Jim. Yes, you too.
祝你好运 Jim 你也是
Take care. And stay cool, buddy.
保重 保重了 兄弟
Oh, you know it.
当然了
I wonder how I'll use my irrational demand.
我在想该怎么用掉我的非理智要求呢
Oh, what's my rush? I've got years to think it over.
急什么 有那么多年来想呢
Hi, Martin. Oh, hello, Joanne.
嗨 Martin 你好 Joanne
How have you been? Pretty good.
你怎么样 挺好的
Oh, please, have a seat. Thanks.
请坐吧 谢谢
I was worried I was going to be late with all that construction going on.
我还担心那么些装♥修♥的事 我会迟到呢
Yeah, I know. It's a mess.
我懂的 那些事可乱了
How's your hip?
你的髋骨还好吗
Oh, you learn to live with it.
总得学着适应
I think about you a lot, you know.
你知道吗 我经常想你
I've wanted to call, but...
我一直想打电♥话♥ 但是
I don't know.
我也不知道
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表