All right, if you must know,
好吧 如你所愿告诉你
I'm just about to leave for something called a...
我马上要去参加一个
...a speed date.
一个快速约会
What's a speed date?
什么叫快速约会
Well, apparently, it's the latest thing.
很明显 是最近才出来的东西
Twelve men and twelve women get together in a room.
12个男人和12个女人待在一个房♥间里
They spend eight minutes talking to one another,
他们和一位异性♥交♥谈8分钟
and then they move on to the next person after a bell rings.
铃♥声♥响了之后去和另一位异性♥交♥谈
Basically, it's all the stress and humiliation of a blind date...
基本上 这具备相亲的所有压力和屈辱
...times twelve.
的12倍
Wow, talk about desperate.
哇喔 这不就是绝望嘛
So, what brought this on?
那是什么刺♥激♥你走上这条路的
I don't know.
不知道
I'm just so tired of being surrounded by happy couples.
我只是厌倦了那些情侣在我面前各种秀恩爱
I just thought I should do something a bit more proactive.
我想着应该更积极主动点
You wouldn't be talking about Niles and Daphne, would you?
你说的不会是Niles和Daphne吧
Oh, among others.
噢 还有其他情侣
Believe me, no one could be happier for Niles than I.
相信我 没人比我更为Niles高兴了
But there are days when his lovesick-swain act
但有时候 他那副痴情郎的样子
wears the tiniest bit thin.
有点无趣了
Hello, all.
你们好啊
Notice anything different?
注意到有什么不同吗
I like it. Thank you.
我蛮喜欢的 谢谢
I've never worn an undergarment in public before.
我都没在公共场合穿过内衣
Is that my sweater?
那是我的毛衣吗
Oh, yes, here. What's the emergency?
是的 给 这么急着要来做什么
Well, actually, I'm going out this evening,
其实 我今晚要出去
and I was thinking about changing my attire.
我想换换我的打扮风格
While the suit projects a certain professionalism,
西服烘托出了一个专业形象
You know, "Dr. Frasier Crane",
你们懂的 "Frasier Crane医生"
I was thinking perhaps the sweater
也许毛衣
would impart a-a more casual feel.
能有更休闲的感觉
Just "Fras". Any thoughts?
只是"Fras" 你们怎么看
So I bet you and Daphne have big Valentine's Day plans.
我猜你跟Daphne这次情人节会有盛大的节目
Oh, yes. She's cooking dinner for me.
没错 她会给我煮晚餐
And then I've arranged a big surprise.
我呢 准备了一个大惊喜
I'm flying her to Cancun for a long romantic weekend.
我要带她飞去坎昆 度过一个浪漫的周末
Not bad!
不错嘛
Yes, I'm whisking her to the airport
哈哈 我会用一辆装满异域风情兰花的
in a limo filled with exotic orchids.
豪华轿车载她去机场
You don't think that's too over-the-top, do you?
你不会觉得这太夸张了吧
No, I think that boat sailed with your T-shirt.
不 我觉得你的T恤已经太夸张了
Here's an idea. What if I put the sweater under the jacket?
我有个主意 要是我把毛衣穿在夹克衫里面怎么样
Then I'll get the best of both worlds.
那我两方面都具备了
Honestly, Frasier, could you be more self-absorbed?
老天 Frasier 你能再自恋点吗
Goodbye, Roz. If you wanna know more about our trip,
再见 Roz 你还想看看我们旅行怎么样的话
we'll have pictures on our website when we get back.
我们回来后会把照片上传到我们的网站的
For God's sake, Frasier, flip a coin.
老天啊 Frasier 抛个硬币吧
Look, Roz, I know this may seem like nothing to you,
听着 Roz 对你来说这可能不算什么
but the tiniest decision can shape your whole destiny.
但小小的一个决定会影响你整个命运的
So, which path should I follow?
那么 我该选哪条路呢
Sweater? Suit?
毛衣吗 还是西装
Sweater? Oh, just pick one!
毛衣吗 噢 快选一个结了
All right, all right. Um... You're right. Okay, fine. I will go with the suit.
好吧 我就穿西装吧
You made the right choice.
你选对了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Oh, I'm sorry. Pardon me. Sorry.
噢 抱歉抱歉 不好意思
Say, don't you work at KACL?
哎 你不也是KACL的嘛
Yes, I just started. Mike Schafer.
是的 我刚来 Mike Schafer
Oh, hi, Mike. Frasier Crane.
你好 Mike 我是Frasier Crane
Have you met Roz Doyle? No.
你见过Roz Doyle吗 没有
Oh, you are new, aren't you?
噢 那你真是新来的
Can I buy you a cup of coffee? Oh, my God.
我请你喝杯咖啡吧 天哪
Oh, my God. Frasier! Are you okay?
天哪 Frasier 你没事吧
Well, I... Ooh!
我 噢
Ow, gosh, I think I've wrenched my shoulder.
嗷 老天 我好像肩膀扭到了
Oh, I'm so sorry. I... No, it's all right. Ow.
太对不起了 我 不 没关系的 嗷
I'm taking you to the emergency room.
我送你去看急诊吧
Please, it's the least I can do.
拜托 这是我最起码能做的
Oh, Frasier, I've got my car right outside. I'll take you.
Frasier 我车就停在外面 我送你去吧
Roz, don't you have coffee waiting?
Roz 你不是在等咖啡嘛
I'm Frasier. Hi, I'm Monica.
我是Frasier 嗨 我是Monica
Oh, you must think I'm such a klutz.
你肯定在想我怎么这么笨手笨脚
No, not at all.
不 怎么会
For God's sake, Frasier, flip a coin.
老天啊 Frasier 抛个硬币吧
Look, Roz, I know this may seem like nothing to you,
听着 Roz 对你来说这可能不算什么
but the tiniest decision can shape your whole destiny.
但小小的一个决定会影响你整个命运的
So, which path should I follow?
那么 我该选哪条路呢
Sweater? Suit?
毛衣吗 还是西装
Sweater? Oh, just pick one!
毛衣吗 噢 快选一个结了
All right, all right. Um...You're right. Okay, fine. We'll go with the suit.
好吧 就穿西装吧
No, no, the sweater.
不 不 毛衣
You made the right choice. Thank you.
你选对了 谢谢
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
老天 老天 对不起
No, it's okay. No harm done.
没关系 我没受伤
Lord, what a klutz.
怎么这么笨手笨脚
All right, Roz, wish me luck. Good luck!
好了 Roz 祝我好运吧 祝好运
Mike Schafer. Em..
我是Mike Schafer 呃
Looks like you're gonna need another cup of coffee.
看来你需要另一杯咖啡
Oh, yeah...
是啊
You know, you're not the first guy I've sent to the emergency room.
你不是我第一个送来急诊的男士
When I was 10, my brother fell off my handlebars and broke his foot.
我10岁的时候 我弟从我的车把上掉下来摔断了腿
Then, in art school, a pottery wheel got away from me
在艺术学校 我弄掉了一个陶轮
and sort of rolled down some stairs,
它滚下了几级台阶
and I broke one guy's knee and another guy's hip.
然后砸伤了一位男士的膝盖 和另一位的屁♥股♥
I suppose after that you went on a kiln spree.
我猜之后你经历了一场杀"炉"狂欢
Uh, yeah, I guess you could say
呃 是啊 可以说
I've broken more than my share of bones.
我弄断了比我身上更多的骨头
And more than your fair share of hearts, I'm sure.
也伤了比你身上更多的心 我可以确定
I don't know about that.
这我不知道
Frasier, I am so sorry about your arm.
Frasier 非常抱歉弄伤了你的胳膊
I-I-I hope I haven't ruined your plans.
我希望没毁了你的计划
No, actually, I didn't have anything special planned.
没事 其实我也没什么特别的安排
Hey, have you heard about that new pirate movie?
嘿 你听说那个新上映的海盗电影吗
It's rated "Arrr".
它被定为"恶"级影片
Yes, that's uh... that's very droll.
是的 很滑稽
Get it? Arrr. Yes, yes... I do.
明白吧 恶 明白 明白
That's sort of my test joke.
那算是我的测试笑话
You know, to see if a guy's cool or not.
看这个男的酷不酷
Can you believe you're the first guy here who laughed?
你相信吗 你是这里第一个笑的
I mean, but can't you just see it? A pirate walks into a movie theatre.
都看不出来吗 一个海盗走进一家影院
He's got his eye patch and his peg leg and...
脸上戴着眼罩 还有他的木制假腿
Oh, boy, that did not feel like eight minutes.
哎呀 感觉不像过了8分钟呢
Indeed it did not.
深有同感
Hey, Fras. How did that speed-date thing go?
嘿 Fras 你的快速约会怎么样了
It could not have been worse. That's nice.
糟透了 不错啊
You're not listening, Dad. Oh, I'm sorry, son.
你没在听 老爸 噢 抱歉啊 儿子
Well, did you get any phone numbers?
那你拿到谁的号♥码了吗
No, but if I ever want to track any of them down,
没有 要是我想追哪位女士
I can always write them, care of... the bottom of the barrel.
我可以写信给她们 寄到歪瓜裂枣中心
That's too bad.
那挺糟心的
Oh, oh, hi, Daphne. Let me help you with that.
嗨 Daphne 我帮你拿吧
Oh, thank you, Dr. Crane. Yes, of course.
谢谢啊 Crane医生 不用客气
You're really loading up, aren't you?
你买♥♥了这么多东西啊
It's for Niles' Valentine's dinner.
都是给Niles的情人节大餐准备的
Oh, that's not till next week.
但下周才到情人节啊
I know, but it's a complicated recipe.
我知道 但那个菜谱特复杂
I need time to practice. You two are gonna be my guinea pigs.
我需要提前练习 你俩就是我的试菜豚鼠咯
Maybe we could fake our own deaths.
也许我们该装死
Daphne...
Daphne啊
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表