the year listed on the bottle is not an expiration date.
酒瓶瓶身上注明的年份并不是保质期
So that wine from 1997 should be perfectly safe to drink.
所以说那瓶1997年的酒是完全可以喝的
Who else, Roz? We have ten seconds, Frasier.
还有谁吗 Roz 还有十秒 Fraiser
In that case, this is Frasier Crane
这样的话 这里是Frasier Crane
reminding you that a great wine is like a great woman,
提醒您 一瓶好的葡萄酒就像一个出色的女人
always intoxicating, ever surprising,
永远让你陶醉其中 甚至出乎你的意料
and only getting better with age.
并会随着年龄的增长愈发醇香
Aw, do you really believe that? Oh, who cares, Roz?
啊 你真这么觉得吗 哦 谁管呢 Roz
I stopped listening to myself ten minutes ago.
我十分钟前就不听我自己在说啥了
Are you sure no one from the wine club called?
你确定没有酒会的会员打来电♥话♥吗
I'm positive. Don't feel bad. You got a lot of other callers.
我确定 别难过啊 你有好多别的热心听众
It's just that I was hoping to provoke
我只是想要激发一种在酒会里的那种
the same kind of spirited debates we have at the wine club.
充满激♥情♥的辩论
No holds barred free-for-alls
没有什么条条框框 人人都能参与
that sometimes go into the wee hours of the night,
有时候甚至聊到快要黎明破晓
and even spill out into the streets.
不得不在街上解决内急
Oh, Roz, we loved wine then.
唉 Roz 我们曾经是那么爱葡萄酒的
Huzzah, Frasier.
呜哈 Frasier
I'm sure everyone who was listening is hitting the bottle as we speak.
我们说话这会儿 听众们一定都在喝得酩酊大醉呢
Well, Lance and I are going for a boys' night out.
Lance和我打算出去来一个男生之夜
Lock up your daughters.
把你们的女儿看好哦
Dad, tell me if you think this is too subtle for my listening audience.
爸 你听听看 这段对听众来说会不会有点太晦涩了
"This delightful offering is infused with the brooding,
"这种欢愉的味觉体验是来自于令人焦虑的
almost dangerous presence of vanilla."
甚至有些危险的香草"
No, it's not too subtle,
不会啊 不太晦涩难懂啊
unless you want them to know what the hell you're talking about.
除非你想让他们知道你到底在说什么鬼
What, you don't think it's clear that I enjoyed the wine?
你不觉得这很明显就是我很享受我的酒吗
I don't think it's clear you're talking about wine.
我不觉得你是在谈论酒啊
Lord, that'll be the new therapist. Ah, lucky me.
天呐 肯定是新的理疗师 啊 我真幸运啊
Oh, now, behave yourself, Dad.
好了 爸 注意你的言行
It's only until Daphne comes back.
只要坚持到Daphne回来就好
You have no idea how difficult it is
你是不知道找一个会做饭的理疗师
to find a therapist that can also cook.
到底有多难
Her name is Frederica. Oh.
她叫Frederica 哦
Sounds German. You know what that means.
听起来像是德语 你知道这意味着什么吗
She was probably kicked off the shot-put team for using steroids.
她可能是因为用了类固醇而被铅球队驱逐了
Now, Dad, the Germans never threw anybody off the team for that.
爸 德国人不会因为这个把人驱逐出队的
Ah. Hello. Hi, I'm Frederica.
啊 你好 嗨 我是Frederica
Won't you come in? Here, let me take your bag.
快请进 来 我来帮你拿包
I'm Dr. Frasier Crane, and this is my father, Martin.
我是Fraiser Crane医生 这位是我爸Martin
Here, let me take your coat. Pleasure to meet you.
来 我来帮你拿外套 很高兴见到你
Listen, my father's been, well, letting his exercises slide a bit.
我爸爸稍微有点 疏于复健
Oh, well, that's human nature, Dr. Crane.
哦 人之常情 Crane医生
People neglect their exercising for many reasons:
人们有很多原因不复健啊
Holidays, travel, illness, lack of time, death.
什么假期啦 旅行啦 生病啦 没时间啦 死掉啦
And there's only one of those excuses that I accept:
但是我只接受一个借口
It's holidays.
那就是假期
Ah, it's just your leg I'm pulling. Oh. Well, good one.
啊 我逗你呢 啊 不错
I was worried that you were gonna be one of those drill-sergeant types.
我之前还担心你是那种非常严肃又死板的类型呢
You'll show me your exercise mat.
给我看看你的复健练习垫
That's my other leg you're pulling, huh?
你又逗我呢是吧
Now!
快去
Ah, yes.
啊 太好了
"But discernible only to the educated palate
"只有受过训练的味蕾
is the hint of violets
才能尝出这一丝紫罗兰的气味
that lingers like a haunting refrain."
它就如副歌♥ 久不散去"
Good Lord.
我的老天爷啊
Oh. Shame on you, Dr. Crane.
哦 你真是太丢人了 Crane医生
You really should have kept him at his exercises.
你就应该让他不要间断复健的
Is he all right? No, indeed.
他没事吧 太有事了好吗
He is shamefully out of shape. But I meant...
他的身形大走样了 可我的意思是
But don't worry. I got here just in time.
不过别担心 我来的正是时候
I'll shape him up or know the reason why.
我会让他好起来的 不然就得找出原因
Hello.
喂
Oh, yes, thank you for returning my call, Brother Peabody.
哦 是我 谢谢你回我电♥话♥ Peabody老兄
Yes, well, I was just wondering how come none of the members
我就是好奇 为啥从来没有酒会的会员
have been calling my wine show.
给我的节目打电♥话♥呢
No.
什么
Well, just because Niles is corkmaster,
Niles是会长
it doesn't mean he has the right to dictate
并不意味着他就可以决定
whom you may and may not call.
你们给谁打电♥话♥啊
Good Lord, the man is my own brother.
老天啊 这个人是我的亲弟弟
How can someone turn his back on his own flesh and blood?
怎么会有人能对血脉相连的人不管不顾呢
Someone on the phone here!
有人在打电♥话♥呢
Aye.
是的
It is so resolved. Any other business?
解决了 还有别的提案吗
Ah. Former Brother Crane, what are you doing here?
啊 前任Crane老兄 你怎么来了
You know very well.
你心知肚明
How dare you instruct the members not to call into my radio show.
你怎么敢教唆会员们不要给我的节目打电♥话♥
I simply directed their attention to law 10C
我只是让他们注意酒会条例10C这一项
which states that the club shall not, through contract or deed,
俱乐部不应该通过合同或者证书
endorse any commercial endeavor. Any commercial endeavor, yes, yes.
认证任何商业事务 认证任何商业事务 对 对
You can hide behind some flimsy by-law
你当然可以躲在那些苍白的法律条例后面
if you wish to for as long as you like.
想躲多久躲多久
We both know the subtext behind this pretext, vindictiveness.
我们都清楚你到底是什么意思 报复
Oh. I've... In light of this abuse of power,
哦 我 鉴于此次滥用职权
I move that the corkmaster be stripped of his title,
我提议撤销他酒会会长的职务
and that some well-deserving member be named in his stead.
并且由真正配得上这个称号♥的人接任
Oh. The motion fails for lack of a second.
哦 提案由于没有人同意而宣告失败
Second. Stop that. Motion denied.
同意 停 提案无效
Point of order, a motion cannot be denied that has been seconded.
议程规定 有同意就不能被否定
Yes, well, the chair doesn't recognize motions from former members, ergo,
对 但是主席团不承认酒会前会员的提案 因此
there can be no second to a motion that doesn't exist.
对于不存在的提案当然没有同意的了
I move whatever it takes to get us to the bar.
哪个提案能让我们快点去酒吧我就支持哪个
Second that.
同意
All right, the chair declares a state of emergency and a five-minute recess.
好吧 主席团宣布紧急情况 进行五分钟休会
Excuse me, Frasier, I want you out of here.
不好意思 Fraiser 你赶紧给我离开这
It's bad enough you upstaged me the other night.
你上次抢我的风头已经够过分的了
I did no such thing.
我没有
Oh, no, you could've picked any time to announce your resignation,
才怪 你可以随便选一天宣布退会
but you chose my inauguration to do it.
但是你偏偏选了我就职的那一天
Nonsense, Niles. Will you listen to yourself?
胡说 Niles 你知道你在说什么吗
This is just a wine club. Just a wine club?
这只是一个酒会而已 只是一个酒会而已
That's not the platform you campaigned on two years in a row.
你是没有等了两年才有机会加入啊
You can say anything you want now,
你想说什么都可以
you know how important this place is to me.
你知道这个酒会对我来说有多重要
Yes, and you know how important my radio show is to me.
你也知道我的节目对我来说有多重要
Oh, well, I guess then we're even.
哦 那我看咱俩扯平了
So you admit it.
所以你承认了
You have dishonored this club with your selfishness.
你因为你的自私让这个酒会蒙羞
Yes, well, at least I'm still in the club.
是啊 但起码我还在酒会里啊
You are a trespasser. Sergeant at arms.
你是一个叛逃者 警卫
Well, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
我们是来温和的还是强硬的
All right, call off your henchman.
好啊 不用麻烦你的亲信了
All right, thank you. Stand down, Brother Hefflewhite.
好的 谢谢你 没事了 Hefflewhite兄弟
I'm just trying to save you from yourself, Niles.
我是打算挽救你你知道吗 Niles
I see. Well, goodbye, former brother.
我知道 再会 前任兄弟
You took the words right out of my mouth.
我也正想说这话呢
Hi, Dad. Hi.
嘿 爸 嘿
Anything good on TV tonight?
有什么好看的电视节目吗
I don't know. Why?
我不知道啊 怎么了
Oh, got the night free. Thought we might hang out together.
哦 今晚没事干啊 想着咱俩一起干点啥呢
Oh, that's nice.
哦 好啊
You know, I usually have Wine Club on Wednesday nights. Oh.
通常 周三晚上我都在酒会的 哦
What do you usually do Wednesday nights?
你周三晚上都干嘛呢
Oh, just sit back, uh, enjoy the silence.
哦 就坐着 享受沉默
Sounds good.
听起来不错哦
Seven thirty. Mm.
七点半了 嗯
Wonder what they're doing at the wine club right now.
不知道这会他们在酒会干嘛呢
Oh, jeez. You gonna do this all night?
哦 老天 你打算一整晚都这样
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表