Frasier, I knew when you bought me lunch,
Frasier 只要你给我买♥♥午餐
there was going to be a catch.
你就一定是有目的的
How long is this gonna take?
这要用多长时间啊
Well, it shouldn't take too long, Roz.
不会太久的 Roz
I can't believe I'm actually scouring a science-fiction convention
不敢相信我真的跑到科幻年会上
for X- Men comics.
来找X战警的漫画了
I feel I'm contributing to the decline of my son's intellect.
感觉像是在帮我的儿子降智商
Then why are you doing it?
那你为什么还来
Well, because I said no to the eyebrow ring.
因为我不让他穿眉环
Oh, excuse me, good sir.
先生 打扰一下
Could you direct me, please, to Cubby's World of Comics?
您能告诉我Cubby漫画世界怎么走吗
Yeah, it's right over there.
就在那边
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
You're a fierce but helpful people.
您是个可怕但又能帮忙的人
Oh, stop.
你得了吧
Good Lord. That's Jackson Hedley. Who?
天啊 那人是Jackson Hedley 谁
Jackson Hedley, the famous Shakespearean actor.
Jackson Hedley 著名的莎翁戏剧演员
He came to my school when I was a teen,
在我小的时候 他来过我们学校
did a one-man show of soliloquies, began my love affair with the Bard.
演了一出独白 让我爱上了莎士比亚
Excuse me, Roz
抱歉 Roz
I think I'll just go pay my respects to Mr. Hedley.
我要去对Hedley先生表达我的敬意
Excuse me. Um, what's Jackson Hedley doing here?
请问Jackson Hedley在这边干嘛
Signing autographs and being awesome.
签名加做个酷毙了的人
They've got the whole cast of Space Patrol coming this weekend.
<太空巡逻>全剧组这个周末都来了
Jackson Hedley was on a television show?
Jackson Hedley演了一部电视剧吗
What, are you kidding?
你在逗我吗
He's Tobor, the ship's android.
他演的可是Tobor 舰上的机器人
Where've you been, man?
你天天都干啥了
I don't know.
不知道啊
Reading, attending the theatre, getting haircuts.
看书 去剧院 剪头发
Hi, Roz.
嗨 Roz
Hi, Noel.
嗨 Noel
So you're a closet Trekker.
原来你是隐藏的星际迷航粉啊
I always had a feeling we were more than mere coworkers.
我总觉得你我不仅仅是工作关系
This explains the heat between us.
原来是因为这个打得火热啊
I feel heat, all right. Because I'm in hell.
我是感觉水深火热 这简直是灾难
There you are, Dwayne. Thanks, Tobor.
给你 Dwayne 谢谢 Tobor
Hello, Mr. Hedley.
您好 Hedley先生
May I say it's an honour to see you again.
再次见到您 我深感荣幸
Thank you. So, what would you like to be autographed today?
谢谢 你想要我签在哪儿呢
Actually, I already have your autograph.
其实我已经有你的签名了
I got it after seeing your performance of Hamlet.
我在您<哈姆雷特>的演出之后拿到的
Oh, my.
天啊
That was a long time ago. But not forgotten.
那可是很久以前了 我一直记着
May I say, on behalf of my brother and myself,
我要代表我和我弟弟对你说
thank you
感谢你
for opening our young eyes to the wonders of Shakespeare.
让我们从小就接触到莎士比亚的杰作
You are more than welcome.
不用谢 太客气了
Tell me, do you get to do much theatre anymore?
你现在还会出演戏剧么
Oh, no, I'm afraid those days are over.
恐怕那些日子已经过去了
The show became so popular,
这部剧太火了
I can't get cast as anything but an android, a cyborg,
我接到的角色全是些机器人 电子人
or when I get a chance to really spread my wings, a mutant.
即便有机会大展拳脚了 也是异形人
Well, what a shame. For you and the theatre.
对你和戏剧界来说 真的太可惜了
Oh, you are very kind.
你真是太好了
Well, my fans await. It was lovely meeting you, Mr...
我的剧迷还在等 见到你很愉快 呃
Frasier Crane.
Frasier Crane
Thank you, Mr. Hedley.
谢谢你 Hedley先生
It just breaks my heart to see that man reduced to this.
看他沦落成这样 我心都碎了
So demeaning.
太有失身份了
Well, so he's not doing Shakespeare,
虽然他不演莎剧了
but look, he's got tons of fans that worship him.
但瞅瞅 他有这么多崇拜他的粉丝呢
What's so demeaning about that?
这怎么就有失身份了呢
Hey, Tobor, would you do my kid's birthday party?
Tobor 你能来我儿子的生日宴会么
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Travel time is extra and I eat by myself.
路费另收钱 而且我单独就餐
Look who I found at the airport.
瞧我在机场碰见谁了
Welcome home, Dad. So how was Florida?
欢迎回家 老爸 佛罗里达怎么样啊
Oh, it was a whirlwind.
我们是马不停蹄啊
Duke and I hit the dog track,
Duke跟我去看了赛狗
and then we met the Michael Jordan
然后我们在红龙虾店
Of jai alai players at the Red Lobster.
遇到了回力球界的迈克尔乔丹
But the place I went back to most of all
但是我主要是为了去
was Captain Pete's Gator Farm.
皮特船长的鳄鱼农场
Did you go see the Hemingway home?
你有去看海明威故居吗
Well, you know, Fras, you can't squeeze everything in.
这个嘛 Fras 时间有限 不能哪儿都去啊
But I tell you, these gators are amazing.
但是我跟你说 那些鳄鱼太棒了
You're out in the glades in this fan boat,
你在沼泽里 坐在平底船上
and it's just you and Captain Pete
就只有你 皮特船长
and a cooler full of raw chickens.
还有一冷箱的生鸡肉
To think I wasted my last vacation in Vienna.
这样一看 我的维也纳假期也不算浪费
Then he dangles a chicken at the end of a stick
然后他把鸡悬在棒子的一头
and before you know it,
你还没反应过来呢
a 15-foot monster comes rushing out of the water.
一只15英尺的怪兽就跃出水面了
And he's yelling:
然后他就喊
"Hurry up and take the picture. This son of a bitch is heavy!"
"赶紧拍照啊 这破玩意儿太沉了"
That's delightful, Dad.
太好玩儿了 老爸
Where's Daphne? My honey bunny has the flu.
Daphne人呢 我家亲爱的得了流感
That's too bad.
可怜的
Probably got it standing in front of an open refrigerator.
是因为在冰箱前站了太久吧
Nice to have you back, Dad.
你回来了真好 老爸
Frasier. Thank you, Niles.
Frasier 谢谢 Niles
You will never guess what I found.
你猜我找到了什么
This is the autograph
这是我初中时候
Jackson Hedley gave me in junior high school.
Jackson Hedley给我的签名
Niles.
Niles
"Dear Coach Pellit,
"亲爱的Pellit教练
please excuse Niles from gym for obvious reasons."
"很明显 Niles不能参加体育课 望理解"
The other side. I figured.
另一面 我想也是
"To Niles
"致Niles
"my kingdom for more fans like you.
"用我的王国换更多像你一样的粉丝
Jackson Hedley." Gosh.
"Jackson Hedley" 天啊
That's lovely.
太贴心了
Of course, I'm still envious that you got to see him again.
是啊 我真羡慕你能够再次见到他
You wouldn't be if you'd been at that convention, Niles.
你要是在场就不会这么觉得了 Niles
To see the man who defined Hamlet
看到这个诠释了哈姆雷特的人
reduced to hawking T-shirts and sci-fi gewgaws.
沦落到兜售T恤和科幻周边的地步
It's a terrible waste of talent. Tragic.
埋没天才啊 悲剧
No artist should have to endure that.
任何艺术家都不应承受这些
If only people could see him the way we did.
如果大家能像我们一样欣赏他该多好
Niles.
Niles
how difficult would it be to mount Jackson's one-man show?
给Jackson准备一个单人演出 难吗
It's relatively simple.
应该还蛮简单的
That's true. There's minimal scenery, no supporting ca...
没错 布景很少 也不用其他演员
Wait a minute, are you suggesting...? Well, why not?
等等 你是说 对啊 干嘛不呢
There's certainly no shortage of theatres in this town.
这里显然不缺剧院
We could do it on a Monday night when they're all dark anyway.
反正周一剧院公休的时候也可以演啊
We could revive the man's career.
我们能让他的生涯复苏
Just think what a gift it would be to
让他重返属于他的舞台
return this man to the stage where he belongs.
是一份多棒的礼物啊
It would be like repaying
他将莎剧似礼物般赠予我们
him for giving us the gift of Shakespeare.
这就像是对他的回礼
And if the evening goes very well, who knows?
如果演出效果很好的话
We could be in for a long run. We might take it on the road.
说不定我们还能做下去 办巡回演出
Why not a television special? With a much larger audience.
来个电视特辑吧 观众会更多
It could become a cottage industry:
还可以发展到家庭手工业
T-shirts, posters, personal appearances.
T恤啊 海报啊 形象设计啊
Thank God we've come along to save this man.
有我们来拯救他 谢天谢地啊
Niles. Cheers.
Niles 干杯
Gosh, Niles, I can't wait to show Jackson his new venue.
等不及要给Jackson看他的新舞台了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表