Oh, okay, I'm sorry.
我知道了 抱歉
Hey, Mary, great ad-libbing. More of that.
嘿 Mary 自♥由♥发挥得很好 再多来点儿
Frasier, try to loosen up. We're back in five, four, three...
Frasier 放轻松点 我们还有五 四 三
As you can see, Mary,
Mary 你看
this enormous stocking is overstuffed with presents.
这只巨大的长袜里装满了礼物哪
Ooh, I'd like to tear into one of those gifts right now.
唔 我现在就想拆一个礼物看看
Well, not until Christmas morning, Mary.
要等到圣诞节早上才可以噢 Mary
You know, in my house, we don't even shake the boxes.
在我家 我们连摇都不会摇礼物盒子
We're going to need some wrapping paper.
包装纸在哪里
There's a couple of rolls in my room. I'll get the tape.
我房♥间里有几卷 我去拿胶带
And this is the fifth float sponsored by a local software company.
这是第五辆彩车 由本市一家软件公♥司♥赞助
Hey, those guys on that giant laptop are throwing candy canes.
嘿 坐在那巨型电脑上的人在扔拐杖糖呢
Yes, Mary, at a hundred and fifty feet,
是的 Mary 这辆彩车45米长
it certainly is the largest float in the parade.
绝对是游♥行♥队伍里最大的彩车了
Hey, throw some of those candy canes over here.
嘿 扔点拐杖糖到这里来
Come on, come on, put some muscle into it, you nerds.
快啊 使劲儿扔啊 小书呆
Now, Mary, let's not disparage the good...
Mary 别说人家坏话嘛
Ow! Oh. Thanks. Thank you.
嗷 谢谢 谢谢你们
This might be a good time for a break.
是时候休息一下了
But we have an exciting surprise coming up,
稍后我们会有一个惊喜送给大家
a special mystery guest.
一位特殊的神秘客人
It's Santa.
是圣诞老人
Thank you, Mary.
谢谢了 Mary
And we're clear.
好 休息一会儿
I think I'm gonna go get some air.
我去透透气
But we're outside.
我们就在外面啊
I'm gonna stretch my legs.
我去伸伸腿
Hey, Frasier, thanks for the tickets.
嘿 Frasier 谢谢你送我票子
Alice is having a great time.
Alice玩得很开心
Well, I'm glad somebody is.
很高兴有人玩得开心
Mary is ruining my parade.
Mary快把我的游♥行♥毁了
Do you know this has been called "nice banter"
有一位顶级游♥行♥专业主持说
by a top parade professional? Does anybody get to hear it? No.
我这是个"不错的梗" 但有人能听到吗 没有
Instead, Mary just prattles on endlessly
Mary却在那里无休无止地叨叨
as if every idea that pops into her head is worth saying out loud.
好像她脑子里跳出的主意都值得大声说出来似的
She is totally unpredictable.
完全不知道她下一步会说什么
Now, Santa's coming up and I've prepared a really cute bit
现在圣诞老人要来了 我准备了非常好的段子
and I know she's gonna ruin that too.
但我知道她肯定又会毁了的
Look, if you tell her how important it is, I'm sure she'll back off.
你去告诉她你很重视这个吧 我相信她会让步的
She's a reasonable person. Fifteen seconds.
她也得讲道理啊 还有15秒
Good luck. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
Mary, listen, I've let you have
Mary 今晚游♥行♥我已经
free rein over the parade this evening.
放任你自♥由♥说话了
Could I please do the Santa interview myself?
我能一个人做圣诞老人的采访吗
Of course, of course. Thank you, thanks.
当然 当然可以 谢谢你 谢谢
And cue. And we're back.
咔 欢迎回来
I see someone special getting off his sleigh.
我看到一位特殊的客人走下了他的雪橇
Well, hello, young man.
你好啊 年轻人
Some call him Saint Nick, others Kris Kringle.
有人叫他Saint Nick 有人叫他Kris Kringle
In Holland, he's affectionately known as...
在荷兰 他则被亲切地叫做
Oh, you must be Dr. Mary.
噢 你一定是Mary医生
You know, I've been meaning to call your show.
我一直想给你的节目打电♥话♥来着
My elves always seem to get a little blue when the work is done,
我的小精灵们做完工作总是变得有点忧郁
and, well, I thought maybe you could help.
我想着你应该能帮上忙
Oh, Santa.
噢 圣诞老人
Santa, I've got some questions over here for you.
圣诞老人 我这里有一些问题要问您呢
Well, let's all see if we can put our heads together,
那我们要不一起来
and come up with a solution.
想想办法吧
Kids, do you think that Dr. Mary
孩子们 你们觉得Mary医生
can help Santa to cheer up his elves?
能让圣诞老人的小精灵们高兴起来吗
Yes!
能
Well, why don't you give them some candy?
你给他们糖果吃怎么样
Oh, that's a great idea. No, that's a terrible idea.
好主意啊 不 这主意太可怕
Your elves are probably suffering from seasonal affective disorder.
您的小精灵们很可能在经历季节性情绪失调
Now, loading them up with sweets will only aggravate the problem.
给他们糖吃只会加重病情
But Mary's right. Kids love candy.
但Mary说得对 孩子们爱吃糖啊
Elves are not kids. They're tiny men.
小精灵不是孩子 他们是小人
Well, if you want my opinion... No, thank you, Mary.
你如果想听听我的看法 不 谢了 Mary
We've been listening to your opinions all night, and frankly,
我们今晚一直在听你的看法 说实话
there isn't enough room left in our heads for another one.
我们脑子里已经再也放不下任何你的看法了
Now, if you would just get back to the dais... Oh!
你就回去台上 噢
I'm so sorry. What the hell's wrong with you?
对不起对不起 你怎么回事
Look, I'm bleeding. I'm bleeding. It was an accident.
看啊 我出血了 出血了 那是个意外
I... I'm feeling dizzy. Here. Sit down.
我 我好晕 来 坐下
Cut to tape. I don't care what tape. Find something.
切录像带 不管什么带子 快切掉
What's wrong with you? You attacked Santa Claus!
你怎么回事 你打了圣诞老人
Well, it was an accident. Wasn't it, Mary? You saw it.
那是个意外 对吧 Mary 你看到了的
Oh, now you want my opinion. Honey, you're on your own.
噢 现在你要听我的看法了 宝贝 你自力更生吧
Hello, Mary.
嗨 Mary
Hello.
嗨
Any word on Santa?
圣诞老人怎么样了
Oh, he'll be all right. They gave him a coagulant.
他会没事的 医生给他用了凝血剂
I'd like to apologize for the way I acted toward you.
我为我的态度道歉
It was rude and disrespectful.
我太粗鲁无礼了
Well, what did I do to make you treat me that way?
我不明白我做了什么让你这么对我呢
Well, it's just that doing this parade has been a...
做这个游♥行♥一直以来都是
a dream of mine, and...
我的一个梦想
it felt like you were taking that away from me.
我感觉你在抢走它
Oh, what do you mean? We were a team. Oh, yeah.
怎么会 我们是搭档啊 是啊
I was the boring stiff guy and you were the one everybody loved.
我是那个无聊呆板的 而你是大家都爱的那个
Oh, come on, now. No, it's true, Mary.
拜托 怎么会 是真的 Mary
This town has taken you into its heart
你已经彻底赢得了这个城市的心
in a way that they never have with me.
而这是我一直没能做到的
I guess I'm a little jealous of that.
我应该是嫉妒你吧
Oh, Frasier, if it helps, I forgive you.
Frasier 我原谅你 希望你心里会好过点
You know something, when you're not trying so hard,
你知道吗 如果你能放轻松一点
you're actually kinda loveable yourself.
你其实还蛮可爱的
Really?
是嘛
Would I be overstepping my bounds if I were to ask for...
我这样说不知道是不是唐突 能请你
some sugar right now?
现在给我点甜头尝尝吗
Merry Christmas, Frasier.
圣诞快乐 Frasier
Merry Christmas, Mary.
圣诞快乐 Mary
Well, I'm gonna get on out of here, you know. Right, right.
我差不多该走了 对 对
You know, I'd offer to walk you to your car,
我本想陪你走到车子那里
but there's still some angry parents in the parking lot.
但停车场还有一些愤怒的家长在徘徊
Oh. Okay. Bye. Byebye.
噢 好吧 再见 再见
Excuse me. You can just sweep around me.
不好意思 你可以在我周围扫地
Um, no, I wanna introduce myself. I'm Bob Vernon.
呃 不 我想自我介绍一下 我是Bob Vernon
Bob Vernon? That's right.
Bob Vernon 没错
Oh, it's an honour, sir. Thank you.
噢 很荣幸见到您 先生 谢谢
Say, you didn't... you didn't watch the parade this evening, did you?
你没 你没看今晚的游♥行♥吧
Well, I turned it off when the smelling salts
看到嗅盐让圣诞老人恶心的时候
started making Santa nauseous.
我关了电视
You know, Frasier,
Frasier 其实
I got off to a... a rather rough start in this parade myself.
我一开始主持这个游♥行♥也很艰难
You did? Mm. Oh, yes.
真的吗 嗯 是的
Sergeant Michelle and I had absolutely no rapport that first year.
第一年Michelle中士跟我处得一点都不愉快
No. Well, frankly, she got on my nerves.
不会吧 说实话 她让我不胜其烦
You know, she wasn't a real sergeant.
她其实不是名真正的中士
No.
不
Listen, son, try to lighten up on yourself.
听着 孩子 试着振作起来吧
You did some real nice work out there today.
你今天已经做得很棒了
Thanks.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
Say, Mr. Vernon? Yeah?
那个 Vernon先生 怎么
Is there any chance that...
有没有可能
you'd like to join me in a little banter?
您跟我一起说一段台本呢
It would be an honour.
我很荣幸
Ah. Right here. Uh...
啊 就这里 呃
Say, Bob.
Bob啊
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表