Donny 我不想 我说让你打招呼
Hello, Mr. Chump.
你好 笨蛋先生
Donny, are you all right? Oh, yeah.
Donny 你没事吧 没事
I was not feeling very well yesterday,
我昨天不太舒服
but the doctor gave me a few pills
医生给我开了几片药
and I'm feeling much better now.
我现在好多了
So, what can I do for you?
有什么能为你效劳的
Well, before I get to that, Donny,
我说之前 Donny
I'd like you to know that my visit here was completely my own idea.
我来见你完全是我自己的意愿
Daphne has nothing to do with it.
Daphne完全不知情
What happened to you yesterday was unforgivable and devastating.
昨天的事情是不可原谅 令人难过的
I know whereof I speak.
我明白你的感受
See, I too, was once abandoned at the altar.
我也曾被人在婚礼上抛弃
You're feeling angry and hurt and completely alone.
你一定觉得愤怒 受伤 和孤单
Aren't you forgetting someone?
你是不是忘了谁了
Just so we're clear,
我得说明白了
all my remarks refer to human relationships.
我接下来的话都是指人类之间的关系
Now, Daphne realizes you went to great expense for this wedding,
Daphne知道你为婚礼开销很大
and she is prepared to repay you over time.
她也准备慢慢把钱赔给你
But, Donny, this $100,000 in punitive damages for emotional distress,
但讨要10万美元作为精神损失费
that is not you.
不是你的风格
That's not the Donny Douglas I know.
我所认识的Donny Douglas不会这样做的
It's not? No.
不会吗 不会
You don't want to sue Daphne.
你不想起诉Daphne
I'm a lawyer. It's my natural impulse.
我可是个律师 这是我的本能
Well, you know, maybe I am being too hard on Daphne.
好吧 也许我对Daphne太苛刻了
In all fairness, she's not totally to blame.
坦白说 这并不能都怪她
Gosh, there's plenty of blame to go around.
要怪的太多了
I mean, even I played a minor part in these events.
就连我都起了点小作用呢
You? I was talking about me.
你 我说的是我
Well, you, me, everyone.
是啊 你 我 大家
Let he who is without sin, right?
谁还没犯点错呢 是吧
Anyway, glad we had this talk. God bless.
不管怎样 很高兴能和你聊聊 上帝保佑你
Wait, wait, wait. Just a minute.
等等 等一下
What minor part did you play?
你起了什么样的小作用
I may have mentioned in passing to Niles and Daphne
我好像对他俩提到
how they felt about each other.
两人对对方的爱意
Which may have conceivably set
可能正是因为这个
this whole thing in motion, perhaps.
他们俩才悔婚的 只是可能啊
You did this on my wedding day?
你在我结婚当天忙活这个
Oh, no. No, Donny, no.
不 Donny 不是的
It was the night before, but...
是在前一天晚上 不过
What I'm saying is that if you feel the urge to yell, then yell at me.
我的意思是 如果你心里不舒服 就找我发泄好了
If you want to take a swing at somebody, then here's my chin.
如果你想打谁嘴巴子 我把脸伸给你
Are you gonna hit me?
你要打我吗
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna hit you.
是啊 我要打你
I'm gonna hit you with tortious interference
要用侵犯干扰罪和
and intentionally negligent infliction of emotional distress.
故意精神损伤罪告你
In layman's terms, I'm gonna sue your ass off.
用律师的话说 我要告得你倾家荡产
Me? But... But Daphne's the one who left you at the altar.
我 但 但是在婚礼上抛弃你的是Daphne啊
That's right. That's why I'm suing her for breach of contract.
是啊 所以我才告她毁约罪
Donny, Donny. Listen, you're just being emotional right now.
Donny Donny 你现在很情绪化
Give this a few days and I'm sure you'll feel much better.
你过几天就会好的
Actually, I'm feeling a lot better, thank you Frasier.
事实上我已经好多了 谢谢你 Frasier
Suing you is just the tonic that I needed.
起诉你正是我的良药
You know what else? I'm starving. I haven't eaten in 24 hours.
我现在还饿了呢 我一天没吃饭了
I'd ask you to join me, but you should be saving your money.
很想叫你一起吃饭 但你还是省点钱吧
Turn the lights out when you leave.
走的时候记得关灯
Oh, by the way, Fras. Who's Mr. Chump now?
对了 Fras 看现在谁是笨蛋先生了
Where is Mel?
Mel怎么还没来
That woman is punctual to a fault. This is a bad sign.
她可是极其守时的 这不是个好兆头
She's only five minutes late.
她才迟到5分钟啊
Five? I thought it was two.
都5分钟了 我以为才2分钟呢
She's doing this intentionally. She's playing mind games.
她是故意的 她在用心理战术
She's hoping to undermine my confidence
她想削弱我的信心
so she'll have the advantage.
这样她就有优势了
Yeah, but you're showing her.
是啊 你得给她点颜色看看
I'm sorry I'm late. What's wrong with Niles?
抱歉我来晚了 Niles怎么了
Oh, he's in a tizzy because Mel's late.
Mel迟到了 他有点抓狂
Dear God, she's never late.
老天爷啊 她从不迟到的
Steady, Niles.
稳住 Niles
Nice job, Frasier.
做得好 Fraiser
So how did things go with Donny?
跟Donny谈得怎么样了
Well,I used every psychological trick in my bag
我竭尽毕生所学的心理学技巧
to get myself added to the lawsuit.
给自己招了个官司
That's unforgivable. Tell me about it.
太过分了 可不是么
No, that prune Danish that Dad dropped down here last Thursday
不 老爸上周四掉在地上的丹麦李子干
is still here.
还在这呢
Oh, I think I see Mel pulling in. Don't panic. Oh!
Mel来了 别慌
Thanks for the moral support. Don't let her see you here.
谢谢你们的精神支持 别让她看见了
If you need us, we'll be right up there. Thanks.
我俩就在那边 谢谢
Hello, Mel.
你好 Mel
Niles.
Niles
Please.
请坐
Well, here we are, our four-day anniversary.
今天是我们新婚四天纪念日
Mel, I never meant to... What, hurt me?
Mel 我不是故意 故意什么 伤害我
If that were the case,
如果真不想伤害我的话
you never would have run off with your little maid-whore
你就不会跟你的小女仆婊♥子♥跑了
leaving me holding the brochures to our honeymoon.
留我在家看着蜜月宣传册
Technically, she's a physical therapist.
其实 她是个理疗师
You were saying? If you think that l...
你接着说 如果你觉得我
Oh, Mel. Here, here. No!
Mel 给 不
I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Damn it.
我告诉自己绝不会哭的 妈的
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
我要你仔细听我说
Last night, as I lay in bed, awake,
昨晚我躺在床上 睁着眼睛
I thought I'm either going to kill you
我想要么我杀了你
or I'm going to kill myself.
要么我自杀
Well, here you are, so I guess that leaves...
那你还在 就说明你打算
Will you shut up and let me finish?
能不能闭嘴听我说完
I realised that wouldn't solve anything.
我意识到这样解决不了任何问题
So I've decided to make this as painless as possible.
我决定把这件事的伤害降到最低
You will have your divorce, niles, and it will be quick and clean.
你可以离婚 离得又快又彻底
That's very generous.
你真大方
Hold your applause. There are some conditions.
先别高兴 这是有条件的
As you know, I have a certain standing
如你所知 我在我的圈子里
in my social circle that's important to me.
还是有一定地位的 这对我很重要
And having my husband of three days run off with some Cockney tart
我丈夫结婚三天就跟个伦敦小婊♥子♥跑了
is a humiliation I'd prefer to avoid.
这种羞辱我承受不了
Yes, I understand completely.
是的 我非常理解
Here's how this is gonna play out.
那我们接下来就这么做
For the next few weeks, as far as the rest of the world is concerned,
接下来的几周 我们就对外宣称
we're still happily married. Check.
婚姻生活很幸福 好的
We will appear together in public at various social occasions.
我们要在一起出席各种社交场合
Check. In private, I don't wanna lay eyes on you.
好的 私下里 我不想看到你
Check, check.
好的好的
And when a suitable amount of time has passed, I will file for divorce.
等过一段时间 我觉得合适了 就会申请离婚
Well, it seems like you've thought of everything.
好吧 看来你都想好了
I have. Here's the watch i was going to give you as a wedding gift.
是的 这手表本来是送你的结婚礼物
Please wear it when we're together.
我们在一起的时候记得戴着
It's, uh...
这是 呃
Yes, it said "Forever yours", l...
那儿本来刻着"我永远属于你" 我
I scratched it out with a screwdriver.
我用螺丝刀刮掉了
There's something else crudely carved here.
这好像还刻上了什么
Ah. Well, at least you were able to use that F from "Forever."
至少你还用上了"我永远属于你"的"你"字
Maybe it's not gonna be so bad after all.
也许没那么坏
She just gave him a watch.
她就给了他块表
Isn't this all too typical?
离婚不都这样嘛
Niles leaves his wife for another woman, he gets a gift.
Niles因为别的女人甩了自己老婆 就得到了礼物
I try to do the right thing, I get Mr. Chump and a lawsuit.
我想做点好事 得到了笨蛋先生和官司
Frasier, I know you thought it was for the best,
Frasier 你觉得自己做得没错
but I told you not to go see Donny, didn't I?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表