Hello?
喂
Yeah, hi, Roz.
嗨 Roz
No, no, I'm not going to the Benefit.
不 不 我不要去慈善晚宴
Yeah, I'll bet she's got a great personality.
嗯 我相信她非常有人格魅力
Yes, well, thanks anyway, Roz. Listen, you have a good time.
还是谢谢你 Roz 你玩得开心啊
Right. Good night.
嗯 晚安
Roz find you a date for tonight? Yeah.
Roz给你今晚找了个伴儿吗 嗯
She's going with some guy who lives in her building. He's got a sister.
她要跟她楼里的一个男的约会 他有个妹妹
You oughta go.
那你得去啊
It beats hanging around here feeling sorry for yourself.
待这儿顾影自怜有啥用啊
Dad, please. The only thing worse than a blind date
老爸 拜托 比相亲更糟的事就是
would be a blind date on Valentine's Day. Okay?
情人节去相亲 好吗
I can't imagine a worse way to spend the evening.
我想不出今晚还有什么比这更惨的场景了
You have to see this! Ready, ready, ready?
你们快看 好了吗 好了吗
Oh, let's get more! Come on, come on, let's do it again, wait.
噢 我们再去拿点 快 快 再来一次
Maybe Roz hasn't left yet.
也许Roz还没走
It's now 7:45.
现在是7点三刻
At this precise moment,
就在这一刻
she should be receiving a jeroboam of chilled champagne.
她应该会收到一大杯冷藏香槟
You're really laying it on thick, aren't ya?
你还真是夸张到底啊
Oh, God, Dad. You don't know the half of it.
哎呀 老爸 这只是冰山一角
This morning, she was awakened by a string quartet on her porch.
今天早晨 她是被门廊里的弦乐四重奏叫醒的
And then, when Monica arrived at her office,
然后 Monica来到办公室
there were seven dozen roses on her desk.
会发现她的桌上躺着7打玫瑰花
A dozen for every day that I've known her.
每打代表我认识她的每一天
I'm sorry! What happened?
对不起 怎么了
He's having some kind of reaction to the sauce.
他对我做的酱汁有反应
Did you put scallops in it? No.
你往里放扇贝了吗 没有
Nutmeg? No.
肉豆蔻呢 没有
Wheat germ? No.
麦芽呢 没有
Carob? No.
稻子豆呢 没有
Cumin? Maybe.
莳萝呢 也许有
Oh, this is a disaster!
噢 这就是场灾难
We have reservations to fly to Cancun tonight!
我们今晚还订了飞机去坎昆哪
Oh, really? Well, we can't go now.
真的嘛 我们不能去了啊
I can't possibly sit still on a plane for five hours
我不可能在飞机上待5个小时
with this rash you've given me!
忍♥受你给我的这身皮疹
Now, Niles, please don't let a little mistake
淡定 Niles 别让这个小小的错误
disturb the most magical evening of...
扫了这美妙夜晚的兴
Oh, the whole weekend is ruined! Well, I said I was sorry!
这整个周末都毁了 我说了对不起啊
Well, I even had Dad pack a bag for you.
我甚至让老爸帮你理了个行李
You did what? You let him go through my things. How could you?!
什么 你居然让他动我的东西 有胆啊你
I'm sorry!
对不起啊
I was trying to do something nice for our first Valentine's Day!
我只是想让我们的第一个情人节更完美
Well, what do you think I was trying to do?
那你以为我是怎么想的
Now I'm gonna have to spend the whole night
今晚我只能一直
rubbing lotion all over you.
给你全身涂乳霜
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
对不起我冲你乱吼了
You have sauce on your nose. Let me get it. Lick it.
你鼻子上有酱汁 让我来舔
Oh, you've got some on your neck. Let me get it.
噢 你脖子上也有 让我来
Oh, hi, Roz. Hi.
嗨 Roz 嗨
Say, where's Mike? Oh, he's parking the car.
Mike呢 噢 他在停车
Monica, what a gorgeous corsage. Oh, thanks.
Monica 好漂亮的胸花 谢谢
It was a gift from Frasier.
这是Frasier给我的礼物
Along with about a million roses.
旁边还有成千上万的玫瑰花
Hello, young lovers. Oh, Kenny.
你们好啊 年轻的爱侣们 噢 Kenny
Look at you. What can I say?
光鲜亮丽啊你 怎么说呢
Under this gruff exterior beats the heart of a true romantic.
在我这粗犷的外表下 跳动着一颗浪漫真诚的心
I just... love love.
我就是 喜欢爱情
So where's your wife? She had plans.
你妻子呢 她自有计划
Come on, Kenny. I'll buy you a drink. Great.
来吧 Kenny 我请你喝一杯 好极了
Well, you know, why don't we sit down? Okay.
我们坐下吧 好啊
Here we are. Let me.
这儿吧 让我来
I was thinking perhaps after the party
我想着也许派对后
we could take a carriage ride through the park,
我们可以乘一辆马车穿过公园
make our way to your place, where I believe...
来到你家 我相信那里
there is a 2-pound box of chocolate truffles waiting for you.
会有2磅松露巧克力等着你
Oh, two pounds. Wow.
噢 2磅 哇喔
Yes. Well, your sister told me that truffles were your favourite.
你姐姐告诉我松露是你的最爱
You talked to Cheryl? Oh, I haven't talked to her in months.
你跟Cheryl聊过了 我好几个月没跟她说过话了
Well, you'll have your chance on Sunday.
那你这周日就有机会了
We're having dinner with her and Jack.
我们会跟她和Jack共进晚餐
There's a lot of people here.
这里有好多人
Oh, yes, of course. I understand.
噢 当然了 我理解
Hey, Frasier. Hi, Roz.
嘿 Frasier 嗨 Roz
Hi. Happy Valentine's Day. Same to you.
嗨 情人节快乐 你也是
This is my date, Robert. Hello.
这是我约的朋友 Robert 你好
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Well, Roz, listen. Thanks for getting me out of the house.
Roz 真的谢谢你把我从屋里喊出来
I...I've been sitting there feeling sorry for myself long enough.
我已经待在屋子里顾影自怜够久了
Oh, that's the spirit.
没错就要这样
You know, on the way over here,
来这儿的路上
I was actually getting sort of excited about meeting somebody new.
想到能见到新朋友 我还真有点兴奋呢
Here's my sister now. Oh.
我妹妹来了 噢
Oh, my God! Arrr.
天哪 恶
Arrr. Arrr.
恶 恶
Okay.
好吧
Uh, wow, looks like you two already know each other.
呃 哇喔 看来你俩认识呢
You even have your own language.
你们还有自己的沟通语言
It must be fate. Must be.
这肯定是命中注定 肯定是
Ah.
啊
For you. Oh, another rose.
给你的 噢 又一支玫瑰
Frasier, uh, I appreciate everything you're doing.
Frasier 呃 感谢你为我做的每件事
The flowers, the carriage ride,
这些花 马车
the "Love is..." Cartoons from the newspaper... Oh.
报纸上的<爱是>连环漫画 噢
It's just a drop in the ocean compared to what you deserve.
那只是你值得的美好中的冰山一角
That song was dedicated to Mr. and Mrs. Terry Craypens,
刚刚这首献给Terry Craypens夫妇
celebrating their 30th anniversary.
纪念他们的30周年纪念日
That's so cute. Well, I'm glad to hear you say that.
好有爱啊 很高兴你这么说
You wait right here. Okay.
你等在这儿啊 好
Good evening, everybody. I'm Dr. Frasier Crane.
晚上好 各位 我是Frasier Crane医生
Normally, I deal with matters of the head,
一般呢 我处理脑子里的问题
but tonight I'd like to share what's in my heart.
而今晚 我想分享一下我心里的故事
Monica, this is for you.
Monica 这首是献给你的
**Have I a hope or half a chance*
*我有希望吗 还是只有一点点机会
**To even think that I could dance with you?*
*想要跟你跳支舞
**Ooh, ooh*
*呜 呜
**Would you greet me or politely turn away?*
*你会向我致礼 还是礼貌地回避
**Would there suddenly be sunshine on a cold and rainy day?*
*是否会雨过天晴
**Oh, babe, what would you say?*
*噢 宝贝 你会怎么说
**Yes, oh, baby, I know*
*噢 宝贝 我知道
**I know I could be so in love*
*我知道我可以如此地
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
**With you*
*爱你
**And I know that I could make you love me too*
*我也知道我能让你爱上我
**And if I could hear you say the words you do*
*如果能听到你说
**Well, anyway, what would you say?*
*不管怎样 你会怎么说
Frasier, we need to talk.
Frasier 我们需要谈谈
Ouch!
哎哟
Don't get me wrong, Frasier. Everything you did was nice.
别误会 Frasier 你做的所有事都很美好
It was just... too much.
只是 太多了
I mean, you made me feel like a project and not a person.
我是说 你让我觉得自己是个项目而不是个人
Well, I could tone things down.
我可以放缓节奏啊
We could start fresh. How about lunch tomorrow?
我们重新开始怎么样 明天一起午餐吧
Now, you see, I was gonna say breakfast.
你看 我本来会说早餐的
I think I should go. So...
我该走了
I see. Well, you know what, I'll get my car.
明白了 我去把车开来
No, that's okay.
不 不用了
I'm...I'm gonna get my stuff and just take a cab, so...
我收拾东西搭计程车走 所以
Bye, Frasier.
再见 Frasier
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表