And you've decided to give it up?
然后准备放弃了
No, I don't give up that easily, Woggles.
我才没那么容易放弃呢 圆扣扣
I was kidding.
开玩笑的啦
You're not really a Woggles. You're more of a Cuddles.
其实不是圆扣扣 是小抱抱
No, I was kidding again. Someone stop me.
还是玩笑啦 快来个人拉住我
Oh, what have we got in here, then?
这里放了什么啊
Oh. Well, we have the finest champagne and beluga caviar.
有上好的香槟还有鲟鱼子酱
Oh. Broken bits of pottery.
哦 陶瓷碎片
That's peanut brittle.
那是花生糖
I made it myself so we could have something sweet. Go on, try some.
我自己做的 想着咱们可以吃点甜的 快试试
Well, I hardly need something sweet with you here.
和你在一起我觉得已经不需要甜品了
You are such a dear. Seriously, try some.
你嘴真甜 不过别打哈哈 试试
Oh. Is it good?
哦 好吃吗
It's like little shards of heaven.
像是天堂的碎片
Oh, dear. The wind's picked up.
天哪(亲爱的) 起风了
Oh, dear. I hope nothing else blows away.
亲爱的 可别吹跑了什么东西
What happened to the peanut brittle? It blew away.
花生糖呢 吹跑了
I'll run and get some books to hold this cloth down.
我跑下去拿几本书来压着布
What happened?
怎么了
I moved the block to hold down the blanket.
我把石块拿走压毯子了
Now the door seems to be stuck.
现在门好像卡住了
All right. Daphne, you sit tight. I'll run and get the super.
这样 Daphne 你坐好 我去找管♥理♥员♥
I'll have it open in a minute. All right.
马上就能把它开开 好的
Daphne, where's the key to the stairway door?
Daphne 走廊门的钥匙在哪
Oh. I've got it.
在我这呢
I'll slide it under. Oh, all right.
我从底下给你滑过去 好的
No problem. Take your time. No need to panic
没关系 慢慢来 没必要害怕
Oh, dear.
天哪
There is no under. It's sealed tight.
这门下没有缝儿 封得死死的
Sealed? All right. Now, Daphne, try and remain calm.
封了 好吧 Daphne 千万别慌
Well, we'll just have to wait for the night watchman.
我们等守夜的来就可以了
He checks all these doors when he does his rounds in a few hours.
他几个小时之后巡查会检查所有门的
For the last time, Daphne, I told you not to panic.
最后再说一遍 Daphne 不要惊慌
And please don't make me say it again. I have to conserve oxygen.
别让我再说了好吗 我这边氧气不多了
Hey, look, Marty. There's your son. Yeah.
你看 Marty 你儿子来了 嗯
Nice try. Like I'd take my eyes off you while you're dealing.
想得美 我才不会在你发牌的时候把眼睛挪开
Dad, can I have a word with you for a second?
老爸 能聊下吗
Oh, Fras, yeah. All right, keep going, guys. I'm in.
Fras 当然了 伙计们继续吧 我跟
What happened to your date?
你不是约会呢吗
Well, suffice it to say it didn't go so well.
只能说结果不是很好
I spent the whole time worried about you.
我一直在担心你
Listen, I came down to apologise.
听着 我是过来道歉的
I've been selfish and I've neglected you. And I'm sorry.
我一直很自私而且忽视你 真的很抱歉
Oh, well, apology accepted, son.
呃 没关系啦
We've both been a little cranky. It's probably just the rain.
咱们脾气都不太好 可能就是雨的缘故吧
No, Dad, listen, listen.
不 老爸 听我说
I want us to go to games together. I really do.
我希望咱们可以一起去看比赛 真的
And I want us to see movies and go drinking at McGinty's...
可以一起去看电影 在麦金蒂喝喝酒
Well, that's great, son.
挺好的 儿子
No, Dad. I'm trying to say something here.
老爸 我这儿想抒发感情呢
I'm not ready for you to leave.
我没准备好让你离开我
I don't want you to move in here. I'd miss you too much.
我不想让你搬过来 我会太想你的
Please, Dad, come home. Please?
求你 老爸 回家吧 好吗
What the hell are you talking about? I'm not moving in here.
你说什么呢 我没打算要搬过来啊
But Miranda told me you'd filled out an application.
但是Miranda说你填了申请表
That you told her you'd found a new home.
而且说你给自己找了新家
Well, I had to.
呃 我必须得说啊
It's the only way to stay in the game. It's for residents only.
只有这样才能玩牌啊 这儿的牌局只限居住者
This was just a ruse so you could continue playing poker?
这只是你为了玩扑克的计策
Well, it's not just poker. It's poker with the three worst players I've ever seen.
这不只是扑克 是和三个牌技最烂的人一起玩扑克
Hey, Marty, you in? Sid's got a pair of tens showing.
嘿 Marty 还跟吗 Sid亮了一对十
Look at me, Sid.
看着我 Sid
Raise you 20.
加到20
You dream about getting in games like this all your life.
这种牌局可遇不可求啊
But you never think it's gonna happen. Ha-ha-ha!
我想了一辈子 没想到居然真成了
Dad, Dad, please.
老爸 老爸 拜托
I can't let you go on taking advantage of these people.
我不能让你欺负这些好人
But I'm not taking advantage of them. I'm giving them an education.
我这不是欺负 我是在教育他们
Consider it an expensive seminar.
咱就叫它昂贵的研讨会好了
Seminar, my eye.
还研讨会 真是够了
Now, you're gonna give every dime of that money back to those men.
现在 把你赚的每一分钱都还回去
All right. I'll let them win it back.
好吧 我让他们都赢回去
Come on, Marty. You in? All right. Yeah, I'm in.
Marty 跟吗 好 跟
Let's see. Lee's got a pair of aces. Whoa!
看看 Lee有一对枪
Three tens here. What have I got?
这有三个十 我有什么呢
Four, five, seven...
四 五 七
Well, I'll just bet it all.
好了 我都压了
Too rich for my blood.
要不起
I'll leave the light on for you, Dad.
我晚上给你留灯 老爸
How are you holding up? Is that spider still around?
你怎么样 那蜘蛛还在附近吗
I think he's realised he's more afraid of me than I am of him.
我想它最后发现了 其实它更怕我
He's not in his corner. He's not in his corner.
它不在那墙角了 不在那墙角了
Oh. There he is. Found him. Ha-ha.
哦 在这呢 找着了
Oh, Daphne, you must be starving. Please, don't wait for me.
Daphne 你一定很饿吧 别等我了
You go ahead and eat.
你先吃吧
You're sure?
你确定
Oh! I just saw one.
哦 我看见了一个
A spider? No, a meteor.
蜘蛛 不 是流星
It's beautiful. It just appeared out of nowhere.
真美 突然就出来了
That's it. I missed it the last time.
够了 上回就错过了
I'm not gonna let it happen again.
我不会再这样了
Daphne, stand back. This door is coming down.
Daphne 闪开点 门要倒下了
Okay, I'm ready.
好 我准备好了
Oh! I just saw another one. Oh, it's breathtaking.
又看见一颗 美得摄人心魄
It just streaked from one end of the sky to the other.
从天空的一边划到另一边
Oh, Niles, I wish you could see this.
Niles 我希望你也能看见
So do I, my love.
我也是 我的爱
What did you just call me?
你叫我什么
Oh, well, it was kind of a place-filler.
呃 我就先随便一说
I didn't have time to think of a good one.
还没时间想个好的
No, I like it.
不 我喜欢
"My love." Yeah, it's nice.
我的爱 挺好的
Oh! I just saw another one. What's it look like?
又看见一个 是什么样的
It's got a long, glittering tail.
有个长长的 闪光的尾巴
It reminds me of the time my father drove home from the pub
让我想起了有一次我父亲从酒吧开车回家
with a trash can stuck underneath his car.
车下卡了垃圾桶的样子
Sparks were flying everywhere.
火花四溅
Did I ever tell you that story? No, you never did, my love.
我跟你说过这事儿吗 没 你没说过 我的爱
Well, my father stopped in at the pub on his way home from work...
我父亲在下班的路上去了酒吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表