I'm glad I bumped into you yesterday.
我很高兴昨天撞上你了
And twice this morning.
今早又上了两次
Buy you coffee? Sure.
给你买♥♥杯咖啡 好的
Oh, my God, Frasier's in there.
哦我的天啊 Frasier在里面
He can't see us. I don't want him to know we're back together.
不能让他看见我们 我不想让他知道我们复合了
I don't think he'd have a problem. No, you don't know him.
我不认为他会有问题的 你不了解他
He's been very supportive, and if he sees us together again,
他一直都很支持我 如果让他看见我们又在一起了
he'll just think I'm weak.
他会认为我很软弱
Which I am.
我确实很软弱
Come on, there are no pirates. Sure there are.
得了吧 那里没有海盗 当然有了
Luke was pillaged.
Luke被打劫了
That is so cool.
听起来太酷了
Hi, guys. Oh, hi, Roz.
嗨 你们好 你好 Roz
I have a little something here for you.
我有件小礼物要送给你
For me? Yes.
给我的吗 是的
What's the occasion? Why do I need an occasion, Roz?
为什么要送我礼物 送礼物需要理由吗 Roz
It's just trying to show a good friend
只是向一位好友表明
I'm thinking of her in her time of crisis.
在她出现危机的时候我还惦记着她
Oh, Frasier, I don't deserve your friendship.
哦 Frasier 我不值得你对我这么好
No, I do not deserve your friendship.
不 我不值得你对我这么好
I deserve my own table. Excuse me.
我需要一个人静静 见谅
You know what?
这么着吧
I'm gonna take you out to dinner tonight. Tonight?
今晚我们一起吃个饭吧 今晚
Yes, you've been so great about this whole Luke thing.
是的 你在整个Luke事件中都对我非常好
I mean, the least I could do is buy you a meal.
我最起码应该请你吃顿饭
Well, all right, Roz, I accept. Um, would you excuse me?
好吧 Roz 我同意 请稍等一下
Sure.
没问题
Luke-o. F-man.
Luke伙计 我是你的F兄弟
Yeah, listen, um, something's come up tonight,
是的 听着 我今晚突然有安排了
and, uh, I won't be able to make it, all right? Great. Bye.
我没办法赴约了 没问题吧 好的 再见
So, Roz, where would you like to go tonight?
Roz 今晚你想去哪里呢
Chez Henri has the most splendid oxtail terrine.
亨利餐馆有很好的砂锅炖牛尾
Excuse me.
见谅
Hello? Oh, hi.
你好 哦 嗨
Just a sec. I really need to take this. Of course.
等我一下 我必须接这个电♥话♥ 没问题
Hi, Luke.
嗨 Luke
Oh, damn. I just made plans.
哦 该死 我刚跟人约好
Well, if you put it that way, how can I say no?
好吧 如果你这么说了 我怎么能拒绝
I'll see you at 8. Okay.
那8点见面 好的
Bad news, Frasier.
坏消息 Frasier
My babysitter is all booked up, so can we rearrange dinner?
我的保姆没有时间 所以我们能换个时间吃晚饭吗
What a shame. Excuse me.
太遗憾了 等我一下
Yeah, Luke, it's Fras again.
Luke 又是我 Fras
Listen, my plans just got cancelled, and I was thinking maybe we could...
听着 我的约会刚刚被取消了 也许我们可以
Oh, really? Well, that was kind of quick, wasn't it?
真的吗 有点快啊 不是吗
Well, no problem.
好吧 没问题
All right, yeah, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye.
好吧 我明天再打给你 再见
Frasier, this is the bracelet I wanted.
Frasier 这是我一直都想要的手镯
Yes, I remembered.
是的 我记得
Oh, you're such a good friend. Here.
哦 你真是我的好朋友 我来帮你
So caring and thoughtful
这么关心我照顾我
and loyal.
还很忠诚
I gotta make a phone call. I'll be right back.
我要打个电♥话♥ 马上回来
Luke, it's Roz again. Bad news.
Luke 又是我 Roz 坏消息
Oh, Niles, listen, as it turns out I am available for that concert tonight.
Niles 我今晚有空去音乐会了
No, you're not.
不 你没空
Going out with Luke, I suppose.
我猜你和Luke一起出去
As a matter of fact, I'm having dinner with Roz.
事实上 我要和Roz共进晚餐
And I will have a clear conscience
我要对得起自己的良心
because first, I am going to stop by Luke's and end our friendship.
所以首先 我要找Luke说清楚 一刀两断
Well, I guess our little chat had an impact.
看来我们的谈话对你还是有影响的
So it did.
是的
Imagine that, me giving advice to a psychiatrist.
想象一下 我能给心理医生提建议
Maybe I should be on the radio and you should do the laundry.
也许我该去做广播节目 你应该去洗衣服
Yes, what a merry time of misrule that would be.
是的 那将会是一段美妙的暴♥政♥时光
Hello. Oh, Niles. What are you doing here?
你好 哦 Niles 你来干什么
Well, I'm taking Daphne to the concert.
我要带Daphne去参加音乐会
Yes, he said he'd rather go with me than anyone else.
是的 他说所有人当中他最想和我一起去
Indeed. Well, sweet dreams.
没错 好吧 睡个好觉
Hey, sweetie.
嗨 甜心
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
This is for you. Oh, truffles.
这是给你的 哦 松露
My favourite. Hahaha.
我的最爱 哈哈哈
You are so sweet. You say that about everything I bring.
你真贴心 不论我带什么来你都这么说
Oh, Daph, you look great. Thanks.
哦 Daph 你看起来真美 谢谢
Niles.
Niles
Dad, I know you're still peeved about me taking Eddie to the spa.
爸爸 我知道你还在为Eddie的事生气
Kennel.
狗舍
Anyway, I brought a little peace offering.
不管怎么说 我带来了一点和解的礼物
Bribe.
贿赂
Dad, it's from Smoky Mountain Farms.
爸爸 这是烟熏山农场的产品
Five different meats in one big box.
一个大盒子里装了五种不同的肉
Not the Slaughterhouse Five.
不会是屠宰场五宝吧
They don't make a Slaughterhouse Three.
他们不生产屠宰场三宝
Oh.
哦
Dad, I'm so sorry.
爸爸 我很抱歉
Oh, well, I was disappointed, but...
好吧 我有些失望 不过
I don't want you to think you can't trust me. I will never let you down again.
我不希望失去你的信任 我再也不会让你失望了
Well, thanks, Niles. Listen, I'm taking Eddie out for a walk.
谢谢你 Niles 我要带Eddie去散步
Why don't you come along? We can shoot the breeze.
你也一起吧 我们可以聊聊天
Oh, uh...
哦 这个
Oh, go on. I need a few more minutes to get ready.
你去吧 我还要等一会才能准备好
Well, uh...
那好吧
Once around the block. All right. Come on, Eddie.
我就在附近逛逛 没问题 来吧 Eddie
Take your time.
不着急
Dad, thanks for not holding a grudge.
爸爸 谢谢你能原谅我
I know how much Eddie means to you.
我知道Eddie对你来说有多么重要
Oh, I forgot my jacket. Here, hold onto this.
哦 我忘了穿外套了 给你 帮我拿一下
Put the leash on him. I'll be right back. Okay. All right, all right.
把绳子给它套上 我马上回来 好的 没问题
Here you go.
来吧
Oh, uh, it's all right. I'm waiting for someone.
哦 不用等我了 我在等人
Oh.
哦
Stop, stop, stop.
停 停 停
Thank you, thank you. It's okay. It's okay.
谢谢你 谢谢你 没问题了 没问题了
All right. It's okay. It's all right. Right.
好了 没问题了 没问题
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Come on, slowpoke.
快走吧 你真慢啊
Luke? Surprise, it's Roz.
Luke 惊喜 我是Roz
Luke? Luke, are you home?
Luke Luke 你在家吗
I got an hour to kill before dinner.
在晚餐之前我有一小时可以消磨
Come onboard. I'll pour you a drink.
上船吧 我给你倒杯酒
You really live here? I think boats are so sexy.
你真的住在这里 我觉得船非常性感
Aah! Hello, Roz.
啊 你好 Roz
What are you doing here? Well, I stopped by to see Luke.
你在这儿干嘛 我顺路过来看看Luke
I heard you coming, and I came inside here.
我听到你过来了 所以我躲在这儿
Watch your step. Shove over.
注意脚下 过去点
After everything he did to me,
在他那样对待我之后
you stayed friends with him, didn't you?
你和他还是朋友 是不是
You started seeing him again without telling me.
你也没告诉我你们又约会了
You have the most incredible eyes.
你的眼睛美极了
That bastard! He told me I had the most incredible eyes.
那个混♥蛋♥ 他跟我说我的眼睛是最美的
Roz, Roz, we can't let him know we're here.
Roz Roz 我们不能让他知道我们在这儿
What are all these pages? I'm writing a book.
这些笔记是什么 我在写一本书
But I'm having a little trouble. Maybe you could be my inspiration.
但是我现在卡住了 也许你能成为我的灵感
That bastard! He told me I was his inspiration.
那个混♥蛋♥ 他跟我说我是他的灵感
We may as well make ourselves comfortable.
我们也应该让自己舒服点
I guess I should have told you we got back together.
我应该告诉你我们复合了
No, I should apologise, actually.
不 应该道歉的人是我
After the way he treated you,
他那样对待你
I shouldn't have been hanging around with him.
我不应该再跟他做朋友
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表