Hey, Daphne. Hello, Roz, Alice.
你好啊Daphne 你们好啊Roz Alice
What brings you here? We're borrowing Frasier's car.
什么风把你们吹来了 我们来借Frasier的车
Oh, I see. And you're leaving Alice here as collateral.
哦我明白了 你要把Alice留下当抵押品是吧
Actually, he's being very nice about it.
其实他还挺通情达理
Mine's in the shop, and I'm taking Alice and a few of her friends
我的车送去修了 又要带Alice和她朋友们
to an ice cream party.
去参加一个冰淇淋派对
You told me it was your friends and the Science Centre.
你跟我说的是 你和你的朋友们去科学馆
He said, she said, we'll never know what really happened.
公说公有理 婆说婆有理 真♥相♥无法大白了
Frasier, don't be so uptight.
Frasier 别这么紧张嘛
I'm not gonna hurt your precious car.
你的宝贝车不会有事的
I am not uptight. I've just had unfortunate experiences before
我才不紧张 只是以前借出我的车
loaning out my car.
有过些不愉快的经历
I left an umbrella in the trunk. It was a wet umbrella.
我不就是落了把伞在后备箱嘛 明明是把湿雨伞
Can I have the keys?
能把钥匙给我吗
Yes, yes.
好吧 好吧
After all, what are fine possessions for if not to be used and enjoyed?
毕竟 好东西不能拿来享用 又有什么用呢
And who better to enjoy them
而且谁能比小朋友们的美好心灵
than the delightful souls of small children?
更适合享受它们呢
I'll put a tarp in the back seat. Oh, bless you.
我会放块布在后座上 上帝保佑你
Hey, Roz. Hello, Alice. Hey.
嘿Roz 你好啊Alice 嘿
What brings you here? Frasier loaned me his car.
你怎么来了 Frasier把车借给我了
I backed mine into a telephone pole.
我自己的车倒车时撞了根电♥话♥线杆
You said you were getting a tune-up.
你跟我说你只是拿去调试了
It needs one, trust me.
确实需要调试 相信我
Is Daphne ready? Uh...
Daphne准备好了吗 呃
Actually, I think she's in her room. You two have plans?
她好像在房♥间 你们俩有安排了
Yes, I am taking her to the botanical gardens.
是的 我要带她去植物园
Can you believe she's never been before?
你敢信么 她从来没去过
Didn't Donny take her to the botanical gardens last year?
Donny不是去年带她去过了么
Can you believe she's never been before?
你敢信么 她从来没去过
Hey, Daphne. Hello, Niles.
嘿Daphne 嗨Niles
Ready to go to the gardens?
准备好去植物园了吗
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take Eddie for a walk first.
恐怕不行 我得先带Eddie去散步
Where's Dad? I don't know, he's gone all morning.
爸去哪儿了 不知道 他一早上都没见人影
Here, I'll take him for a quick walk.
来 我带它去小走一会儿
Oh, no, he's gonna need more than that. He'll go stir crazy.
不不 它需要的不止一会儿 不然会抓狂的
He's gonna need a full run at the dog park.
它得在狗狗公园里放开了跑
We don't have time to go to the dog park.
我们没时间去狗狗公园了
The tour of succulents starts promptly at 12.
多肉植物展十二点准时开始
Hey Frasier, can you take him? No, I'm sorry, Niles.
Frasier 你能带它去吗 抱歉 恐怕不行
Roz has my car, you see, and Lana's coming to pick
Roz拿了我的车 Lana要来接我
me up for a tutoring session with Kirby.
去给Kirby补习功课
Oh, I'll just get Eddie's toys.
我去拿Eddie的玩具
Hello, this is Dr. Frasier Crane.
你好 我是Frasier Crane医生
I need to make an emergency appointment tomorrow
我需要紧急预约明天
for a complete cleaning of my BMW.
给我的宝马做次完整清洁
June 10th?
六月十号♥
But I have a Clean Team Privileges Card.
可我有一张清洁会特权卡啊
Yes, of course, it's a platinum one.
当然是白金卡了
No.
没
No, there are no diamonds on the corner.
角上没有钻石
Well, yes, I'd like to become a member of the Diamond Alliance immediately.
当然了 我想立刻成为钻石联盟的一员
Fine.
好吧
Put me on the waiting list. I'll see you in June.
把我放进候选名单 咱们六月见
You're not in the Diamond Alliance? Don't do that.
你居然没进钻石联盟 别说了
So this is it. Mmhm.
所以就是这儿啊 嗯
I'd hardly call this a dog park.
我看连狗狗公园都算不上吧
It's more like a dog orgy. Whose beagles are those?
更像个狗狗滥交会 那是谁家的比格犬
Don't stare. It only encourages them.
别盯着看 只会让它们更加放肆
All right, hurry up, Eddie.
好了 赶紧的吧Eddie
There's lots of exciting depravity to explore.
有好多激动人心的堕落行为等着你去探索
He wants to play a little fetch.
它想玩会儿扔接游戏
Oh, here, you throw it. With my bare hands?
来 你扔 就这么光着手扔
Come on, it's fun. All right, ready?
来嘛 很好玩的 好吧 准备好了
Here we go, and fetch.
走你 去捡回来
I didn't give you enough of a challenge here.
看来挑战不够
Come here. You ready? Ready? And...
过来 准备好了么 预备
Go get it.
去捡
I'm sorry. I was a bit of a grouch.
对不起 我有点抱怨
This is actually a fine way to spend the day.
其实这么过一天还挺不错的
In fact, it's kind of...
其实 还有点
Hello.
你好啊
Do you suppose the rest of Eddie's in there?
Eddie不会在它肚子里面吧
Good boy, good boy.
好孩子 好孩子
Sorry about that, Daphne,
抱歉了Daphne
but with the organic vitamin paste I've been feeding Tank here,
因为我喂给Tank的那些有机维他命面团
Eddie can't keep up with him anymore.
Eddie已经追不上它了
It's no problem, Jim.
没关系的 Jim
Niles, this is Jim Brady and Tank.
Niles 这是Jim Brady和Tank
This is Niles, my boyfriend.
这是Niles 我的男朋友
It's a pleasure. Boyfriend? I should have known.
幸会 男朋友 我该猜到的
Every time I'm single, you're in a relationship
每次我单身 你都在恋爱
and every time you're single, I'm in a relationship.
而每次你单身 我又在恋爱
Yeah, that's true.
确实如此
I guess we just don't have good... Timing.
我猜我们就是碰不上 好时机
Exactly.
没错
And I'm a drummer. Which makes it even more ironic.
我是个鼓手 这就更讽刺了呢
Tank, that's rude. Now, chill.
Tank 别这么没礼貌 冷静
Wow, you've really got him trained.
哇 你把它教得真乖
That's the problem with Eddie.
Eddie就是这点毛病
He only listens if he thinks he's gonna get food.
它只有觉得有食物的时候才听话
Or one of my socks.
或者有我的袜子吃的时候
But mostly food.
不过多数还是食物
Well, it's all in the voice tone, really.
关键还是在于语气
Any dog can learn to respond to it,
任何狗都能学会做出反应
even an old wheezer like Eddie.
即使是Eddie这家伙
You want me to show you? I'd love it.
我给你示范一下吗 我很想看
Come on, come on, buddy.
来吧 来啊伙计
Yeah, we'd all love it.
嗯 我们都很想看
You guys... uh... go ahead.
你们去吧
Yes.
摸到了
Hello? Hi, Niles, it's me.
喂 喂 Niles 是我
I just want to make sure Daphne took Eddie for a walk.
我想确认一下Daphne把Eddie带去散步了
I completely forgot about him this morning.
我今早上完全把它忘了
Yeah, yeah, we're in the dog park now.
嗯 我们现在就在狗狗公园
Where are you, anyway? I'm at the track.
话说你在哪儿 我在跑马场呢
I had an itch for it when I woke up
我醒来的时候突然有种灵感
and so I just dropped everything and went.
于是把所有事都放下 直接来了
I'm at the window.
我在下注的窗口呢
I'll have a trifecta in the eighth.
给我下个八号♥进前三
Gotta run.
得走了
Well, I didn't realise i was gonna be selling houses with you today.
我没想到今天会跟着你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Why didn't you drop me off and then come on your own?
你怎么不把我送过去再自己过来呢
Stop whining. It'll only take a minute.
别抱怨了 一会儿就好
I hope we don't run into the sad sack who owns this place.
希望咱们别撞见这家不中用的屋主
I've been trying to sell this house for over a year,
我这套房♥子都卖♥♥了一年了
and he keeps driving away every potential buyer.
他老是逼走买♥♥家
How does he do that? Oh, hi.
他怎么做到的 噢 嗨
I heard a woman's voice.
我听见了女人的声音
I thought it might be my wife coming back to me.
我还以为是我老婆回到了我身边
No. She lives in Portland now with her new husband Lamar,
不 她现在跟她新任老公Lamar住在波特兰了
remember?
还记得吗
Oh, excuse me, Frasier Crane,
不好意思 这是Frasier Crane
Phillip Donovan, the current owner.
这是Phillip Donovan 现任屋主
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
I'll see you later, Phillip. Anyway,
回见 Phillip 怎么说呢
my wife just left with the kids.
我老婆就这么带着孩子走了
No talking, no explanations,
什么都没说 什么都没解释
just ripped my heart out, threw it to the dogs.
就这么把我的心挖出来 喂了狗吃
Which she also took.
还把狗带走了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表