Well, I'm not switching. It was mine to begin with.
我是不会跟你换的 那一开始就是我的座位
Well, I'm still not switching.
说什么我都不会换的
I spy with my little... Then I'm not playing.
我用视觉大发现 那我就不跟你玩游戏了
Fine. Fine.
好 好
Now what are you doing?
你在做什么
Staving off chapping. It's very dry in here.
我在预防嘴唇干裂 这儿太干燥了
I don't have any lip balm.
我没带唇膏
I do.
我带了
Switch seats with me.
跟我换座位才能给你
My integrity is not for sale.
我是不会妥协的
Suit yourself.
随你便
Oh, Niles.
噢 Niles
These rich waxy emollients are delightfully soothing.
这些丰厚水润的唇膏真是太滋润了
Oh, all right. You can have the seat.
噢 好吧 把座位换过来吧
Thank you. Give me that thing now.
谢谢 快把它给我
Ladies and gentlemen, check your seat numbers.
女士们 先生们 快留意一下自己的座位号♥
At half-time, one lucky fan
中场休息的时候
will be taking your Northwest Cable's half-court shot.
将会有一位幸运儿投出西北联赛半场球
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
If you're seated in Section 101, Row 4, Seat 2, congratulations.
让我们恭喜坐在101区4排2号♥的幸运儿
Good luck, Niles. Thanks. Thanks.
祝你好运 Niles 谢谢 谢谢
Great, Niles. Excuse me. Thanks, Dad.
太好了 Niles 借过一下 谢谢 老爸
Come on, right this way.
来吧 这边走
Now, I need you to sign this release form.
现在你需要签署这个授权协议书
Why? What happens? Look, nothing.
为什么 怎么了 放心吧 没事
It's just that so we can use your image on television.
我们只是希望能在电视中使用你的肖像
Okay. Okay. Here.
好的 好 在这签
Great.
太好了
Perfect. Now I need you to put this on.
好极了 现在你需要穿上这个
Okay, here. Let me... Can I undo this?
好的 让我先把外套脱掉
Absolutely.
没问题
Are you feeling okay? Oh.
你现在感觉还好吗 噢
Just, I haven't done a lot of basketballing
我只是 很少打篮球
and I might just be a tad nervous.
所以可能会有点紧张
Don't worry. Nobody makes the shot.
别担心 没人能从半场投进的
That's comforting,
那太好了
except that's I'm not sure I can even roll that far.
但是我估计我都没办法扔那么远
Oh, my God. What the hell was that?
噢 我的天哪 发生什么事了
It's nothing. It's just half-time.
没事 已经到中场休息时间了
Thank God we switched seats. I mean, that could be me down there.
幸好我们换了座位 不然上场的就是我了
Poor Niles. What do you mean?
可怜的Niles 你在说什么呢
Every guy dreams of a chance like this.
好多人做梦都想拥有这样的机会
Dream or not, Dad, eventually, he's gonna try to take that shot.
不管想没想过 老爸 他最终也是要上场投的
You know how Niles throws.
你知道Niles是怎么投篮的
Yeah, and you're Pete Maravich.
是啊 那你就是Pete Maravich了
I don't know what that means.
我听不懂你在说什么
It means, instead of criticising him,
我是说你不要老批评他
you might be a little more supportive.
而是应该给他些鼓励
Because no matter what happens down there,
因为不管他待会表现的怎么样
he's still your brother and my son.
他仍然是你的弟弟 我的儿子
Whoops, Here we go.
哎呀 开始了
Hand me his beer. I'm gonna need it.
把他的啤酒给我 我需要喝点
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
here to attempt your Northwest Cable's half-court shot,
我们马上就要投出西北联赛半场球了
from right here in Seattle, Niles Crane!
有请来自西雅图的Niles Crane
Here you go, Niles. Good luck.
交给你了 Niles 祝你好运
Now entering the apartment,
现在入场的是
a 5'9" Psychiatrist from Seattle, Washington.
来自华盛顿州西雅图的一米八的心理医生
Niles Crane! Yay!
Niles Crane 耶
He shakes, he bakes.
他摇着晃着
He drives to the coat rack.
他朝衣架走去
He takes an arm out of the sleeve, he puts it up, it's good!
他把胳膊从袖子里取出 挂好了衣服 干得好
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢 老爸
Glass of sherry, Niles? Please.
来杯雪利酒怎么样 Niles 那太好了
He holds the glass, and goes up to the sherry, it's good!
他拿着杯子 举起雪利酒 干得漂亮
Okay, Dad.
好了 老爸
Gosh, Niles. You making that basket tonight was truly astonishing.
天哪 Niles 你今晚的那个进球真是太让人惊讶了
And what's even more unbelievable
更让人难以置信的是
is that you are now the proud owner of a rugged, ram-tough,
你还得到了一辆结实 性能好的
all-terrain pickup truck.
山地敞篷小货车
It occurred to me we could use it to go antiquing.
突然想到我们可以用它去淘古董
Fourteen messages. New record.
14条留言 破纪录啦
Hey, Martin, it's Duke.
嘿 Martin 我是Duke
Was that Niles on SportsCenter
刚才体育中心节目里出现的是Niles吗
or am I drunk?
还是我喝醉了
Call me.
回电♥话♥
Marty, it's Frank. Bad news.
Marty 我是Frank 有个坏消息
Stosh had another heart attack.
Stosh又犯心脏病了
He saw your son make that basket.
因为他看见你儿子的投篮了
It's the greatest thing I ever seen. Give me a call.
这真是我见过最牛的事了 给我回电♥话♥
Hey, Marty, it's Stosh. Bad news...
嘿Marty 我是Stosh 有个坏消息
I just did that one.
我刚已经用过这个梗了
I'll call you later.
我过会打给你
Make sure you catch SportsCenter. Congrats.
别忘了看体育中心 恭喜啊
We'll listen to the rest of them later.
待会再听剩下的那些
Niles, I can't tell you how great you were tonight.
Niles 你今晚的表现真是太棒了
Well, thanks, Dad, but I wasn't great.
好吧 谢谢 老爸 我其实没多厉害
I just walked out on the court
我只是走到球场上
and heaved the ball as hard as I could,
用最大的力气把球抛出去
and the rest was just luck.
剩下的都是运气而已
That may be so, Niles, but still and all,
也许是这样 Niles
you did go down and do it.
但你还是去做了
Not many people could have done that.
不是每个人都有这样的勇气
I know I always told you boys that sports aren't important,
我知道我总是跟你们讲体育不重要
but they are.
但其实真的很重要
And what you did tonight out there makes me really proud.
我为你今天晚上的成就感到自豪
Thanks.
谢谢
Good thing I wangled those tickets, hey, Dad?
多亏我千方百计得到了门票 是吧 老爸
Oh, look, Niles is on TV!
噢 看啊 Niles上电视了
I can't believe it. You made Play of the Week.
难以置信 你登上了本周最佳表现
We got us a real live celebrity in our own home.
你成了我们家第一个现实生活中的名人
It's up and it's good!
球进了 干得漂亮
Excuse me. Nonfat latte to go, please.
打扰下 给我来杯脱脂拿铁 谢谢
Hey, Frasier, mind if I join you?
嘿 Frasier 我可以坐在这里吗
Are you sure? The jocks usually sit over at that table.
你确定吗 大学♥生♥运♥动♥员一般都坐在那桌
This thing?
你说这身衣服啊
Yes, this was just part of a gift package the Sonics sent over.
是啊 这是超音速队送给我的大礼包里面的
I just didn't wanna seem ungrateful.
我只是不想让人觉得不领情
Not that I owe them anything.
不是因为我亏欠他们什么
After all, I'm the one that drained it from way downtown.
毕竟是我精疲力尽才投进球的
Yes, so we've been hearing.
是的 我们有所耳闻
Frasier, don't grouse.
Frasier 不要埋怨了
I've earmarked a pair of practise pants for you.
我为你订制了一条运动裤
Thank you, Niles,
多谢了 Niles
but I'd like to think I've already mastered pants.
但我已经能驾驭裤子了
I assume you're gonna select
我猜你应该会为今天晚上的音乐会
a more appropriate jacket for this evening's concert.
选一件更合适的上衣吧
Oh, about that, Dad wants me to go with him to McGinty's,
噢 关于这事 老爸希望我跟他一起去麦金蒂
so he can have me tell the tale.
他想让我宣扬我的事迹
But Niles, we've already rescheduled the concert once.
但音乐会安排在先啊
That was because of you.
那是因为你
It was not because of me, it was because of Dad.
这不能怪我 都是因为老爸
So is McGinty's. Well, it's not the same.
去麦金蒂的事也说好了 但那不一样
We had an agreement.
我们之前已经达成一致了
If you should choose to dishonour it, there will be consequences.
如果你拒绝会有严重后果
Why don't we compromise?
不如我们折中一下
Let's say we go and have a drink with Dad at McGinty's,
我们可以先去麦金蒂陪老爸喝一杯
and then afterwards proceed on to the concert?
然后再去听音乐会
Well, I just don't... I don't... Well, l...
但是 我只是不想 我不想 但是 我
All right, fine.
那好吧 就这样吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表