Hey, Frasier. Oh, hi, Roz.
嘿 Frasier 哦 嘿 Roz
Ah, checking out the personal ads, huh?
啊 在看个人广♥告♥呢
Actually I, I'm looking at the want ads.
其实吧 我是在看求职广♥告♥
I'm trying to find a housekeeper.
我想找个管家
Now that Daphne is Niles' girlfriend,
现在Daphne已经是Niles的女朋友了
it doesn't feel right for me
再让她帮我♥干♥这干那的
to ask her to pick up after me anymore, so...
我总觉得不太合适
It's awfully difficult finding someone, though.
但是想找个合适的人实在是太难了
It's hard getting what you want these days, isn't it?
现在想找点自己真正喜欢的东西越来越难了是吧
Indeed.
可不嘛
But you can still find
但是只要你找对地方
convenience and value if you know where to look.
还是会有意想不到的惊喜哦
Dear God, what are you selling? Wrapping paper.
我的老天爷 你要推销啥 包装纸
It's a fundraiser for Alice's school.
是为了给Alice的学校募捐的
Well, at least it's a worthy cause. Yeah.
哦 起码还是为了件好事儿 是呀
All right, let's have a look.
好吧 来看一看
Oh, that one's too garish.
哦 那个太花哨了
I don't like this one either.
这个我也不太喜欢
Ooh, I'm certainly not crazy
哦 我肯定是不会喜欢
about Garfield. Oh, give me that.
加菲猫的嘛 给我拿来
You're getting five rolls of Peace on Earth
你就给我买♥♥五卷和谐地球的那个
and thanks for your support. Roz.
非常感谢你的支持 Roz
Macchiato.
玛琪雅朵
Make it a doppio.
要双份的量
Niles.
Niles
Niles, please, whatever's wrong, the answer doesn't lie
Niels 拜托 不管发生了什么 也不能在
at the bottom of an espresso cup.
咖啡杯里找答案啊
It's Mel again.
还是Mel的事
Oh, Lord. Still making you humiliate yourself at social functions
呃 我天 还是让你继续在公共场合出丑
while she plays the long-suffering wife?
好扮演忍♥受苦难的妻子的角色吗
I'm afraid so.
可不是嘛
But she said a couple more weeks and I'll have my divorce.
但是她说了再过几周我们就能离婚了
She said that two weeks ago.
她两周前就是这么说的
What was it this time?
这次又要怎么样
Well, we attended Colonel Turner's very large,
我们参加了Turner上校非常盛大
very high-Episcopalian funeral.
非常圣公会教式的葬礼
During the course of which, my cell phone rang repeatedly.
在葬礼过程中我的手♥机♥不停地响
I was not allowed to answer it.
但是她不让我接
And Mel had set the ringer on "La Cucaracha."
还把铃♥声♥设成了"蟑螂之歌♥"
Oh, Niles, I'm so sorry. Oh, it's all right.
哦 Niles 我太抱歉了 啊 没事
No, I called you twice.
不是 我给你打了俩电♥话♥
Well, I ruined quite a sendoff.
反正我是毁了整个仪式
There was an honour guard, the colonel's butler seating people.
有一位荣誉抬棺人 上校的管家安排座位
Two archbishops presiding... Did you just say butler?
两位主教在主持 你刚是说管家吗
Oh, yes, I know. An honest-to-goodness English butler.
哦 是啊 是一个正牌儿的英国管家
The colonel was a bit of an anachronism.
上校有点过时了
Oh, yes. It's amusing, really.
可不是嘛 真好笑
I suppose this butler saw to the colonel's every need.
不过我猜这个管家肯定能满足上校的所有需求吧
Oh, yeah, and clipped his cigars, poured his scotch.
对啊 为他剪雪茄啊 倒威士忌啊
Laid out his clothes for him and served him his meals.
帮他选好衣服 服侍他三餐啊
I saw him first. You had a gardener and maid.
是我先发现他的 你已经有园丁和女仆了
Yes, but never a butler. But it's my turn. But it's my dream.
但是没管家 但是轮到我了 这是我的梦想
Daphne won't have to clean anymore.
Daphne再也不用打扫卫生了
I tip my cap, sir.
向你脱帽致敬 先生
Ah.
啊哈
Ferguson, is it morning already?
Ferguson 已经到早晨了吗
Indeed, sir. I trust you slept well.
正是 先生 看来您休息得很好
Best sleep I've had in years.
几年来最好的一觉了
Excellent. Your coffee, sir. Thank you.
太好了 您的咖啡 先生 谢谢
To think I was sceptical when
想到我昨天居然质疑你
you said these pillows could be better arranged.
你重新整理了枕头这一手真不赖
Yes. Preparing a suitable sleeping environment
是啊 营造舒适的睡眠环境
is one of the first tasks I learned at my father's knee.
是我从家父那承袭来的第一门课
Oh, your father also buttled? Oh, yes, sir.
你的父亲也是管家吗 是的 先生
Even my father's father was a gentleman's gentleman.
我父亲的父亲也是一位绅士的绅士(管家)
Ha-ha. That's a good one, Ferguson.
哈哈 这句有意思 Ferguson
Thank you, sir. It's one of my staples.
谢谢您 先生 这是我的卖♥♥点之一
Will it be breakfast en suite today, sir?
您要在卧室用早餐吗
No, I believe I'll join the rest of the household.
不用了 我跟大家一起吃吧
Very good, sir.
很好 先生
Thank you, Ferguson.
谢谢你 Ferguson
Ah, you spoil me. Keep it up.
啊 你真是把我惯坏了啊 继续继续
Good morning, Dad, Daphne.
早啊 爸 Daphne
Fras. Where's Lord Weirdo? Good morning.
Fras 奇葩大人呢 早啊
Dad, his name is Ferguson.
爸 人家叫Ferguson
Good morning, Dr. Crane's residence.
早上好 Crane医生家
Oh, good morning, Dr. Crane.
哦 早上好 Crane医生
Well, thank you, sir. Your phone manner is also delightful.
哦 谢谢您 先生 您的电♥话♥礼仪也很令人愉快
It's Dr. Crane for you, miss. Oh, thank you.
是Crane医生找您 小姐 哦 谢谢你
Hello, Niles. Oh, yes.
嘿 Niles 哦 是啊
Dear God. What's wrong?
我的老天爷 怎么了
That politicking Alan Murchie
那个热衷政♥治♥活动的Alan Murchie
has just been elected president of the opera board.
刚刚被选为歌♥剧院董事会的主席了
Yeah, I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news.
是啊 绝对忘不了我是在哪听到这个消息的
This pinhead is president, I can't even get on the board.
这个傻瓜都能当主席 我却连董事会都进不去
And what will you be sending to congratulate Mr. Murchie, sir?
那您准备送什么礼物给他表示祝贺呢 先生
Curses and epithets is all he'll get from me.
诅咒和绰号♥就是我送他的大礼了
Quite right.
很好
However, a well-chosen gift might draw the eye of Mr. Murchie
不过 一个精心挑选的礼物也许会引起Murchie
as he considers a replacement
先生的注意 好让他考虑一下董事会
for his now-vacated seat on the board.
他空出来的那个位置的人选
Well...
那
If it will make you happy, Ferguson,
要是这么做能让你高兴的话 Ferguson
let's send him a bottle of Chateau Beliveau.
就送他一瓶贝力弗酒庄的红酒吧
If I may, sir, I've overheard Mr. Murchie
恕我直言 先生 我偶然听Murchie先生说起过
speak fondly of the family villa in Umbria.
他在翁布里亚有个乡间豪♥宅♥
He may consider a wine from that region especially thoughtful.
要是送他一瓶那个地区产的酒会显得很有心吧
It's a little on the nose, but fine.
有点太明显了 不过就这么着吧
I love you too. Bye.
我也爱你 拜
Manchester, right? Is it that obvious?
曼彻斯特人 对吧 这么明显吗
God, to me it is. My mum's from Manchester.
对我来说是的 我妈妈是曼彻斯特人
Used to scream her lungs out for United.
为了曼联肺都要吼出来了
Is that so?
是吗
My Uncle Jack once tried to get
我叔叔Jack有次一直磨着
Bobby Charlton's autograph, until Bobby
Bobby Charlton 要他的亲笔签名
cracked him over the head with a can of lager.
结果被人家用一瓶啤酒砸中了头
Twelve stitches, and he still has the can!
缝了十二针 到现在他还留着那个易拉罐呢
Here, let me give you a hand tidying up. Oh, thank you, miss.
来 我帮你一起收拾吧 哦 谢谢 女士
You know, you needn't stand on ceremony for Dr. Crane's father.
其实你不用对Crane医生的爸爸也这么注重礼仪的
He prefers it if you're more informal.
他希望你能随意一些
Oh, that's rather difficult for me.
哦 那对我来说太难了
I'm accustomed to formality.
我已经十分习惯一切按规矩来
Besides, I find it's more professional.
而且 这也是更加专业的体现
It helps draw the line between a family and its servant.
有助于划清家人与仆人的界限
Are you referring to Niles and me?
你指的是Niles和我吗
Well, that's none of my business.
这并不关我的事
No, it's all right. We're together.
没什么 还好啦 我们在一起了
He told me he'd been in love with me for seven years,
他告诉我他爱了我七年了
and I couldn't help but fall head over heels.
我知道之后完全无法控制地坠入爱河
It was like a fairy tale.
简直像童话故事一样
Seven years? He sounds shy.
七年 他听起来好害羞啊
Oh, he is.
是啊 很害羞
He was also married for much of the time.
而且这其中的大部分时间他都是已婚状态
But now your prince is free.
但是现在您的王子自♥由♥啦
Almost. He married someone else.
快了 他又娶了别人
I see.
这样啊
No, you don't understand.
不是的 你不明白
Once that divorce goes through, we'll be together forever.
一旦离婚的程序走完了 我们就会永远在一起了
Well, I hope it's moving swiftly through the courts.
我希望在法庭上会很顺利
Oh, he hasn't filed yet.
哦 他还没递交材料呢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表